Harry and Meghan #153 Kate is so discreet, but Smeg's crapping in the street!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the bias, hypocrisy and wokeism!! Looks like Rajan is a fully fledged member of the SussexSquat along with Scabies and Boozy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I thought it was quite balanced. Not the lawyer, that's unnecessary and of course she will deny. But essentially Hazza shot himself in the foot by being rude and uncooperative with the press. They decide not to sit on the stories they had. This fuelled Megsxit.

Hazza has failed miserably to understand his position and the role the media plays in it.

• Heart
Its...clever.
The work shy narrative in relevant media sources together with Duchess Doolittle(originally Fergie then used on Kate) and things like Will-not and Kan-not stopped early 2017 , mid 2017 Wills/Kate had a full program which no where near deserved criticism.
Peg came on the scene 2018.

Now the claim is being sold, that Peg/Harry removed the narrative, and that the popularity of K/W is based on the media artificially creating the poor Harkles as boogeymen.
Yes, the appreciation of Wills/Kate has risen but its based on their good behavior and not on the Harkles failure, leaving aside irrelevant outlets about clothes comparisons etc.
A dangerous lie, which will`stick, and is already a stan narrative .

Reactions: 30
People will say he doesn't care but there's a part of him that knows, and that's why he looks so desperate no matter how many times they tell us how happy they are. They might fool the press but they won't fool Tattlers, and one look at his face says it all.

ETA Hello again @kittenattack !
I‘m going to go out on a limb and say he absolutely knows and is uncomfortable about it to some degree, but mommy Smeggy keeps telling him that they are justified in what they’re doing because the RF are soooo mean and Gangan wouldn’t let them be half in and half out and William wouldn’t let Smeggy bully her staff, so he goes along with it to placate her. Smeggy knows best, she told him so. He’s still in thrall to her. But he knows. I bet it keeps him awake at nights.

Reactions: 35
True!!! You have a very good point there!

I am thinking along the lines she does all the day to day stuff herself with the help of her in-house staff and uses SS only to make connections, which they'd certainly do for either a substantially smaller fee or because they owe them money and SS needs to make sure TW is able to earn some to be able to pay them off.

It just reeks of her, you know? If she were still an esteemed client of SS, would they have allowed the airing of the humilitating stuff? I don't think so. And she always thinks she knows better, so handling it herself for the most part, after having watched for over four years and nearly two years in exile, how SS does it, will most certainly made her think she can handle this on her own now. Furthermore, she never made it widely known that she studied the communications stuff. Why not? She is bragging about her ability to poop, but not about this? Makes no sense. Would make sense if she always wanted to be able to pull the strings herself without being regarded as a PR savvy Rampensau (stage hog). And let's not forget how stingy they both are.

I realize my train of thought is hazy, but I can't get rid of the feeling she handles it for the large part herself.

Anyone any ideas?
I agree totally. A lot of recent PR stunts would never be suggested by a reputable PR firm and Sunshine Sucks is supposedly reputable. They do have a huge client base with well known clients. I just cannot believe they would have recommended megabitch do those stunts on Ellen. They were so very very bad. So I too think she is no longer fully backed by them. She is still getting the connections but the rest she is on her own.

Tin foil hat time. Ellen had too much fun humiliating Megabitch. I did see snippets when Megabitch did look angry and not happy. Maybe SS set up the interview, I do believe they did but the person they really wanted to give the attention to was their still fully paid up client, Ellen. Apart from the connection they couldn’t care less what Megabitch did. I still think the outdoor stunts were a surprise to megabitch esp the squatting. Megabitch knew she was doing some stunts outside but dudnt really know that Ellen fully intended to laugh, mock her and say things that were taking the Mickey out her. That surprised Megabitch because when she stood up you can see her smile disappears and she is not happy.

Do I care? Nope she deserves to be humiliated. Pay back is a witch and her name is Kama.

• Heart
How could they comment when they didn't know the content? Have they got crystal balls?
The way it works is the journalist outlines the content and puts a series of questions to them based on it. They are invited to either address this on air, field a representative to do so, issue a statement or decline to provide any comment. The RF elected to go down the statement route. That is how all media both broadcast and print works. Unless is an advertorial (which you pay for, and is labelled as such on publication) you do not get an advance viewing of the finished article/programme.

Reactions: 17
I agree totally. A lot of recent PR stunts would never be suggested by a reputable PR firm and Sunshine Sucks is supposedly reputable. They do have a huge client base with well known clients. I just cannot believe they would have recommended megabitch do those stunts on Ellen. They were so very very bad. So I too think she is no longer fully backed by them. She is still getting the connections but the rest she is on her own.

Tin foil hat time. Ellen had too much fun humiliating Megabitch. I did see snippets when Megabitch did look angry and not happy. Maybe SS set up the interview, I do believe they did but the person they really wanted to give the attention to was their still fully paid up client, Ellen. Apart from the connection they couldn’t care less what Megabitch did. I still think the outdoor stunts were a surprise to megabitch esp the squatting. Megabitch knew she was doing some stunts outside but dudnt really know that Ellen fully intended to laugh, mock her and say things that were taking the Mickey out her. That surprised Megabitch because when she stood up you can see her smile disappears and she is not happy.

Do I care? Nope she deserves to be humiliated. Pay back is a witch and her name is Kama.
Well if some of the blinds were true, those rumours that the SS PR firm hated her and that she listened to nothing whilst still on the books make perect sense. More fool her then.

Reactions: 31
Well if some of the blinds were true, those rumours that the SS PR firm hated her and that she listened to nothing whilst still on the books make perect sense. More fool her then.
I have said all along that H&M cannot possibly be either receiving or listening to PR advice. Because no PR professional would ever advise them to handle things the way they have. Even fielding the lawyer on the BBC programme tonight was a wrong decision. Just saying “it’s not true” without adding any supporting evidence was worse than simply not commenting at all.

• Haha
Just for clarity it is not true that the Palace was not allowed to comment or given the opportunity to appear or field a representative. They were. But they chose to just issue a statement instead.

What they weren’t allowed was to see and provide input to a preview copy of the programme. H&M would not have been allowed to do that either.
We can always rely on you to be pro smeggy.

• Heart
  • Haha
We can always rely on you to be pro smeggy.
I’m really not being pro or anti anyone. I work in PR and was just clarifying a misconception about who would have been allowed see what media content in advance of screening/publication. I don’t know why you always have to have a go at me Frieda. I have made my position clear. I think H&M have made consistently appalling decisions but I don’t hate them. I don’t really have any feelings about them or any of the Royals for that matter because I don’t know them. I just have objective reactions to what they do. So please can we call a truce and agree to differ on our degrees of antipathy towards the pair.

Reactions: 23
I have said all along that H&M cannot possibly be either receiving or listening to PR advice. Because no PR professional would ever advise them to handle things the way they have. Even fielding the lawyer on the BBC programme tonight was a wrong decision. Just saying “it’s not true” without adding any supporting evidence was worse than simply not commenting at all.
Sending the same lawyer in who said it was a fantasy M colluded with the book kind of confirms it’s all true - he couldn’t find a single source or journalist to play down the staff issue. If how H and M treated staff is how they treated press, kind of obvious what the issues were. We don’t need the media lens for H and M, most of my disgust has been evoked with their own self aggrandising interviews, books, statements, websites, photo shoots, magazine covers and likely documentary. All of which were designed, bought and paid for by the Sussexes.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I have nearly an entire thread to catch up on!
The Body Language Guy has just uploaded so sharing as my one contribution to the thread before the next one is made 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m really not being pro or anti anyone. I work in PR and was just clarifying a misconception about who would have been allowed see what media content in advance of screening/publication. I don’t know why you always have to have a go at me Frieda. I have made my position clear. I think H&M have made consistently appalling decisions but I don’t hate them. I don’t really have any feelings about them or any of the Royals for that matter because I don’t know them. I just have objective reactions to what they do. So please can we call a truce and agree to differ on our degrees of antipathy towards the pair.
I'll think about it.

OK, I just thunk about it. You caught me in a good reasonable mood.

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Sunshine Sucks is behind nipplegate.
Ken Sunshine is the first half is behind Fergie (Oprah) and book Finding Fergie.
Mia Farrows ''humanitarianism''
Wikipedia manipulation...
It is exactly how they work, scandal,emo-bullshit, and stunts.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Other thoughts re documentary. Didn’t like they were implying William manipulating press / he doesn’t like the press but appreciates vital need for them in supporting his lifetime and career. He doesn’t want the press dragging his loves ones and chooses to engage with a modicum of control rather than being rude, hostile and suing everyone.wouldn’t we all reach a compromise?

the sussexes went for all out war. What kind of nasty termite says “thanks for coming you weren’t invited” to people who have left their families and come away to favourably cover tour. Why would any of these people have good feelings about the sussexes? Would any of us like people who treated us this way?

And again with the bullying sources - Charles and William have tempers, princess anne is cutting, Andrew is a creep - but that doesn’t filter out. People don’t like Meghan and they’re willing to leak that much? Knauf didn’t invent those emails about his concerns, he definitely sent them, they weren’t fabricated on spot like Meghan’s memories. As Camilla said, it’s very unusual to find gossip/chatter at the palace / everyone clamps down.

obviously I think the Cambridge’s will have done stuff to anger the sussexes and yes there’s a precedent a lineage and a long term game plan . William is future of monarch and Harry isn’t - you don’t need to bemore than five years old to understand the way the throne is inherited? Why doesn’t Meghan get it or Harry get it? So what if they were being kept out of the spotlight, they’re not the spotlight? Eh?

Okie is absolute joke he isn’t a reporter he’s a pet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Hell yeah. Remember Jill Biden wearing a dress with lemons printed on and BOOM, in their next zoom thing smeggy was wearing a similar one. Both Oscar De la renta lemon prints, just slightly different shape. She's such a little desperado. If she imagines that's flattering then she's nuttier than squirrel tit, it's very annoying having your 'look' hijacked by a wannabe.
View attachment 881483
This is why Smeg's clothes are always creased and wrinkled. Notice she has put the fabric between her legs and bunching around her waist instead of pulling it taunt to the sides. I suspect she does the same when travelling to events in the car.

Reactions: 20
Sending the same lawyer in who said it was a fantasy M colluded with the book kind of confirms it’s all true - he couldn’t find a single source or journalist to play down the staff issue. If how H and M treated staff is how they treated press, kind of obvious what the issues were. We don’t need the media lens for H and M, most of my disgust has been evoked with their own self aggrandising interviews, books, statements, websites, photo shoots, magazine covers and likely documentary. All of which were designed, bought and paid for by the Sussexes.
True, and apparently Scoobie has tweeted that he was interviewed for this at the end of last year. I think Camilla T said the same. Considering what the Harkles have said and done since then, if the BBC didn't update those interviews it makes everything pretty much irrelevant. Everyone who watched the Oprah interview saw and heard the numerous lies straight from the horse's mouth. No British media spin needed to brief against the poor Sussexes. They did it all themselves. And Hazza was grinning like a fool as the credits rolled. He was loving it, and IMO he's way more of a collaborator than he's ever been a victim. He was well-protected from the media by the RF when younger, aside from the drugs/booze/Nazi outfit his antics were often spun quite positively in the press (cheeky chappie persona), and he always loved being Hero Harry to Workshy Wills. Used to go drinking with all those despised Royal Rota journos on overseas trips, didn't he? Who knows what he may or may not have said to them about his family.

Little reminder from Arthur Edwards on Harry's pre-Meghan relationship with the press.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.