Harry and Meghan #153 Kate is so discreet, but Smeg's crapping in the street!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was interesting they showed Catherine and Harry's ex girlfriends being mobbed by the press.

Nothing similar with Meghan despite Harry saying how she was being hounded/endangered.

Not a single similar shot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
It was interesting they showed Catherine and Harry's ex girlfriends being mobbed by the press.

Nothing similar with Meghan despite Harry saying how she was being hounded/endangered.

Not a single similar shot.
What I got from the programme is that Harry has a paranoia/obsession about the media which leads him to go about dealing with them in entirely the wrong way. Also comfirmed my view that William is more intelligent or at least is willing to take advice. Once he realised that fighting the media is not the wisest strategy William successfully changed tack whereas Harry just keeps digging a deeper hole for himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So the rumors about H dropping his legal threat and kissing and making up to the beeb were true. Looks like he made a good deal. This whole thing stinks of bigger conspiracy. The harkles have woke press in the UK and the US on their side. Plan is to hurt the monarch with lies and influence the ongoing court case... just my opinion ofc

OS has been found out for being a lier. The fact that he's being given a platform is outrageous

The stories about Meghan are all true regardless of where the leaks come from. Otherwise she would have sued. The only thing that was made up was the fancy bathroom story and she still hasn't shut up about that one.

She is a vile bully and a Narcissist. The public have seen her for what she is and will not be swayed.

Nice try BBC. Now time to defund this waste of taxpayers money
What was the fancy bathroom story?

Reactions: 16
Sending the same lawyer in who said it was a fantasy M colluded with the book kind of confirms it’s all true - he couldn’t find a single source or journalist to play down the staff issue. If how H and M treated staff is how they treated press, kind of obvious what the issues were. We don’t need the media lens for H and M, most of my disgust has been evoked with their own self aggrandising interviews, books, statements, websites, photo shoots, magazine covers and likely documentary. All of which were designed, bought and paid for by the Sussexes.
To be honest, although initial reports on the prog were ripping my knitting tonight I was actually reassured by miss motormouth lawyer flapping her gums so loudly.
Nobody with half a brain would consider her a reliable source when her fragrant client has been swearing on oath in statements for nearly 2 years that she had no participation in her own hagiography. Now that smeggy has confessed to being a liar to the point of perjury her lawyer now looks like dumbfuck twit.
I suggest her power suit for the second show be more appropriate.

auguste-the-clown-costume--mw-113990-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve just watched that pile of complete and utter tit! 😡
It starts off relatively balanced, but then jumps into the ‘Workshy Wills’ narrative, and the racism of the British press, pitting Kate against HW etc… Kate not coping with HW’s popularity (rock star quality apparently), err no!
It then rapidly descends into 40 minutes of Pro H&M propaganda. In which they’re painted as poor victims of the press, unknown palace sources leaking stories about them etc… they clearly allude to William and/or his staff as the source.
It’s perfectly apparent to me that the Calicunts have had a hand in this ‘documentary’.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
What was the fancy bathroom story?
That she insisted on nothing less than a copper bath during the Frogmore refurb.

Cassandra will have palpitations if this thread goes past 50 pages before her morning alarm goes off.:eek:
Aww, poor Cass.🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And Lady C hasn't let divorce stop her either 😀
I don't think that removal of the titles will happen for several reasons:
1. The RF are probably still hoping that Hazno will return to them at some point.
2. All Smeggys sugary fans will call her Princess Meghan, Kween or Duchess Meghan anyway and she will carry on using her title regardless.
3. It will fuel tit stirrers like plastic Scrotie saying that they are racist.

However I don't think that Farchie or Invisbet should be styled as Prince or Princess as they aren't resident in the UK and their ghastly parents aren't working royals. They should be given lesser titles (if any at all). It remains to be seen what Charles will do about this when he becomes King.
Scotch I am sure Lady C has been discussed before. I think Mardymare may know the details.
I am sure Lady C tried to have her title removed but was refused and probably her publishers would of insisted on the title and it stuck.
I do not know the exact details.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"Workshy PW", did they mention he had a young family and that the cali2 did a handful of appearances and went on 13 overseas trips to 10 different countries from when Smeg met H to when they left in January 2020. Isn't that only 4 years.

Reactions: 17
OK I've got a strong shot of whiskey and some hemp derivatives. I'm going to watch this BBC thingee now...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree totally. A lot of recent PR stunts would never be suggested by a reputable PR firm and Sunshine Sucks is supposedly reputable. They do have a huge client base with well known clients. I just cannot believe they would have recommended megabitch do those stunts on Ellen. They were so very very bad. So I too think she is no longer fully backed by them. She is still getting the connections but the rest she is on her own.

Tin foil hat time. Ellen had too much fun humiliating Megabitch. I did see snippets when Megabitch did look angry and not happy. Maybe SS set up the interview, I do believe they did but the person they really wanted to give the attention to was their still fully paid up client, Ellen. Apart from the connection they couldn’t care less what Megabitch did. I still think the outdoor stunts were a surprise to megabitch esp the squatting. Megabitch knew she was doing some stunts outside but dudnt really know that Ellen fully intended to laugh, mock her and say things that were taking the Mickey out her. That surprised Megabitch because when she stood up you can see her smile disappears and she is not happy.

Do I care? Nope she deserves to be humiliated. Pay back is a witch and her name is Kama.
Just pondering Ellen's elephant/ cookie jar joke...Was that a dig at Smegs Elephant voiceover for "charity" and her failure to hand over the money that was meant for them? Putting your trunk in a cookie jar is a phrase used for thieves around here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
OK I feel like that BBC show was a complete waste of time but like the yutz that I am I'll be watching part 2. This show is like the orgasm that never happens. I spent this whole hour thinking they were going to tell me something I didn't know and they never did. Two thoughts: Gina Miller and Amol Rajan need to stop reading so much into tabloid covers. It's not that deep. Also they can drop Omid Scobie as well as Meghan's lawyer because I am never going to believe anything they say.

Whilst signing up for a BBC account I was telling my husband about how you have to have TV licenses over there. I think he wants to start a revolution on your behalf. I gave him some benadryl so he'll fall asleep before he does anything though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
A lawyer discussing an ongoing case?
I am raging just from these few comments. Glad I didn't watch. I hope the viewing figures are tit. I hope smegsy gets the book thrown at her & scabies has to admit his lies in court along side her.
I hope ALL the bullying stories come out & the fuckwits finally shut up & duck off.
Lots of hope but in reality I am not hopeful.
They really have some money & power behind them twisting the narrative to suit.
☹
Bezos just donated $100m to the Obama Foundation... yep, another "Foundation". The Clintons must be furious that it wasn't going into their "Foundation". But anyway... that is the magnitude of the "some money and power" of which you correctly speak. It is insane and totally murky in terms of use and allocation . That sort of moolah os paying for SS, Schillings etc. Utter madness

Just pondering Ellen's elephant/ cookie jar joke...Was that a dig at Smegs Elephant voiceover for "charity" and her failure to hand over the money that was meant for them? Putting your trunk in a cookie jar is a phrase used for thieves around here.
I thought the same thing.... or pervy and referencing Megzy's cavernous well-travelled yacht slot and Hawwy's endowment (which is meant to be generous.... )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
BBC prog last night. The BBC bloke who commissioned? this always struck me as a ostentatious arrogant git trying to make a name for himself, I've seen him a few times on the Beeb, gold chain, gold watch, gold rings, looks like a right twicer. Amol something I think, he's head of one of the departments. Clearly devoid of any journalistic integrity, just out for himself. Shame, I hate people like that, really get under my skin. This

• Heart
BBC prog last night. The BBC bloke who commissioned? this always struck me as a ostentatious arrogant git trying to make a name for himself, I've seen him a few times on the Beeb, gold chain, gold watch, gold rings, looks like a right twicer. Amol something I think, he's head of one of the departments. Clearly devoid of any journalistic integrity, just out for himself. Shame, I hate people like that, really get under my skin. This
He’s allegedly destined to become the next BBC political editor when Laura Kuenssberg steps down in January. He ticks all the woke boxes and he’s trying his hardest to appeal to the younger age groups. Apparently all the old guard at the Beeb hate him and think he’s a bleep. I believe they could be right.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Scotch I am sure Lady C has been discussed before. I think Mardymare may know the details.
I am sure Lady C tried to have her title removed but was refused and probably her publishers would of insisted on the title and it stuck.
I do not know the exact details.
@Dooley Doo - yes, the publishers insisted on the title so it's stuck despite efforts to drop it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What I got from the programme is that Harry has a paranoia/obsession about the media which leads him to go about dealing with them in entirely the wrong way. Also comfirmed my view that William is more intelligent or at least is willing to take advice. Once he realised that fighting the media is not the wisest strategy William successfully changed tack whereas Harry just keeps digging a deeper hole for himself.
I've said it before "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" that's what Wills did and it's worked. H hasn't learned this!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.