Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new foundation has been named. Archewell.
i had heard the name Arche before.

"Like you, our focus is on supporting efforts to tackle the global Covid-19 pandemic but faced with this information coming to light, we felt compelled to share the story of how this came to be,"

“Oh look, we’ve been forced to do it, poor us, boo hoo 😭

"run emotional support groups, a multi-media educational empire, and even launch a wellbeing website;"

Because they’re so highly qualified in all of the above 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Beghan didn’t turn down a title though for herself, did she? It’s the reason she married.
They are hypocrites though, as I've said before on this title issue.
They know full well that Archie automatically inherits both 'Earl of Dumbarton' and 'Duke of Sussex' on Harry's death.

Reactions: 12
Archewell doesn’t have the same ring to it as Sussex Royal, does it? I don’t think that they had the foggiest idea what to call their not for profit once that name was no longer viable.

Also, pronunciation: is it Arch-well or is it Ark-well, or something else? 😂

I think that they couldn’t have picked a worse time to leave the Royal Family. Most of the public have come to the conclusion that this was a self-serving decision anyway. Combine that with the fact that we are now amidst a global pandemic and we see William and Kate doing their bit and public support for them improving by the day. Meghan and Harry were never going to “take a break”. I wasn’t falling for that! Meghan would have been working away in the background to try and announce things like this, so that they don’t look completely selfish and uncaring (even though they are).

Reactions: 18
Why have they announced it now when the PM is in ICU? Did it leak or something? Or just poor timing?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why have they announced it now when the PM is in ICU? Did it leak or something? Or just poor timing?
Because coronovirus, and thousands of people dying is just something that gets in the way of their ambition.
Narcissism.

Reactions: 29
I have no idea but it's shocking. The day after the queen's address and hours after the PM goes into ICU. That's proper disgusting timing. They clearly don't care at all.

Reactions: 26
Source of action my fat arse, they’re on another break! It’s just all so stressful for them, they feel EVERYTHING. They are taking on the worlds sorrows whilst at the same time ostracising their families. Hardly qualification for taking on a mental health advisory role. They are becoming more of a joke by the day 😂😂
Oh dear. They were a joke but every action they take now just becomes more disgusting!
I.M.O.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The new foundation has been named. Archewell.
i had heard the name Arche before.

What a “luck” this happily coincides with the donate for Archie’s birthday celebration. I’m sure I’m not the only one who suspects she started the birthday thing so she can fill their own pockets?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does this mean they're not having any more kids? I would never name a foundation after only one of my children, even if siblings hadn't been born yet if I was intending to have more I just wouldn't do it...seems a tad inconsiderate to any children to follow...maybe just me though 🤷‍♀️
We have an Archie Foundation up here for the children's hospitals, I like to think that name being already taken caused a hissy fit 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Does this mean they're not having any more kids? I would never name a foundation after only one of my children, even if siblings hadn't been born yet if I was intending to have more I just wouldn't do it...seems a tad inconsiderate to any children to follow...maybe just me though 🤷‍♀️
We have an Archie Foundation up here for the children's hospitals, I like to think that name being already taken caused a hissy fit 😆
Oh no she would just start a Dianadoria foundation to line their pockets for #female empowerment

• Haha
  • Sick
"Now we know why Meghan didn't want Archie to have a title, because he could be easily snatched to the US and the law would have never allowed him to become an American citizen when she applied for him. "Oh Harry we want him to lead a normal life, he doesn't need a title". As she schemes for custody."
All The Queen has to do is create a Letters Patent making Archie an HRH and there is duck all ginge and smegatron can do about it. It’s not the kind of thing she would do but I’d laugh like duck if she did. I think we’d be able to hear the howling from here:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she will have another child whilst not living in England.
She is listed as HRH on Archie’s birth certificate.
As they are not currently allowed to use HRH would she want to have another child without her being recorded as such?
Or if she does get pregnant then I bet they’d return to England for the birth so that it can be used.

Reactions: 11
Look everyone I think tomorrow at 8pm we need to do a clap for Harry & Meghan.
“Good riddance and don’t bother coming* back!” 👏

• Haha
Maybe the next foundation will be called ArchiBALD to help fund hair plugs for the Windsors?

• Haha
When they married, I genuinely wanted to believe that they would devote their lives to duty and service to HM. They also came across with how they would be in touch with the people.
We are currently undergoing a national emergency, our PM is in ICU, HM has done a national address to rally us all and then there’s this pair of jokers!
Ooh the world is in crisis, what can we do?? Shall we show our support for the people of the UK? Shall we pledge to give charity to the NHS or foodbanks? Erm.... no.
I’m glad they left and I can’t even blame Meghan alone anymore.
I’m sure Diana is so proud of the utter wet wipe her son has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Torontopaper has commented. Usually they are spot on, which makes me think, maybe she did use a surrogate.
i did like this comment!

But, rightly named....like their useless ex-royal lives, that rocketed from the top of the ARCH of adoration to the bottom of the WELL of unimportance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ding Dong Bell - Arch is in the well, who put him in........................................?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.