Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new foundation has been named. Archewell.
i had heard the name Arche before.

It's all very cringe. The Archie/Arche connection - That'd be like William and Kate naming a foundation GeChaLo. I know they say it's to do with some Latin word root but really. And then they say it's going to be to help against the Covid battle, but that they're not going to launch it yet. So sounds like all ideas and no substance, as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Before SussexRoyal, came the idea of 'Arche'—the Greek word meaning 'source of action.' We connected to this concept for the charitable organization we hoped to build one day, and it became the inspiration for our son’s name.

Even worse they actually named their son after their foundation !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Before SussexRoyal, came the idea of 'Arche'—the Greek word meaning 'source of action.' We connected to this concept for the charitable organization we hoped to build one day, and it became the inspiration for our son’s name.

Source of action.....the one thing they never actually manage...any positive action!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They chose the wrong time spectacularly to cut themselves off from the RF. If they were going for the sympathy vote in clearing off that has backfired 100%. Rather than looking brave, compared to so many others here and the US in dire straits they look petulant, spoiled and irrelevant. Their big arrival in US has gone by almost unremarked.
They could say any number of things about the Queen on talk shows and no one would care, shown by the deep affection this country and others have for her after her broadcast. It would just look like sour grapes now.
I can't believe Harry can be happy with how things have panned out. In LA with the entertainment industry on its' knees, not a sniff of a talk show appearance (and when there will be it will be stale news), no one will be contributing to a vague airy fairy 'foundation' with uncertain aims other than 'doing good' when they are watching every penny.
And his snubbing of Boris at the Commonwealth ceremony hasn't aged well.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes Fin ... call home please (in E.T. voice.)❤

Nope nope and thrice nope. I totally disagree with that video.
She's actually at the point we all were at two months ago. As in Wicked Cringe hijacked him and his royal penis so she could live off him.
BULL tit. He was every bit as culpable as her in this scam. Feckin' Bonnie and Clyde, two dirtbags happy to ditch family and loyalty just to make it big in Hollywood. And yes, he's been part of that Hollywood dream just as much as her. I've said it a lot, Hollywood will eat him for breakfast and tit him out by lunch time because he's thick, plain as can be looks wise and has nothing to offer. Dead mommy chat over dinner gets boring and kills the party buzz. He will sink like a stone after the sharks have had their fun with him, but he can't see that because he's too arrogant. He's been reared to think his tit doesn't stink and that he pisses perfume and farts fairy dust. To the point he thinks he looks like an Adonis and can make money hand over fist easily and gangan and his stuffy royal rellies have been holding him back from fulfilling his potential.
That video rips my knitting :mad:, it really does. Has he been manipulated? Hell yeah. But he's also done the manipulating, just been careful to aim it at his blood relatives and not Cringe. Once the penny drops and he realises he's a nobody in LA then he'll turn on Cringe, just watch. He'll do what he's always done, play the victim. It's been his MO since Diana carked it. Oh boo bleeping hoo, you're nearly 40 FFS, grow up you big ginger gangly man child.

I need a cup of tea and the other half packet of my mint Viscount biscuits (if the rug rats haven't sniffed them out)while I calm down.
Have you calmed down yet ?:LOL: I nearly lost it tonight reading about Archificial day. I don't know what to think of this, it's got her stamp all over it.
What a nerve, the comments on the DM site agree with most people on here, they have burned their bridges big time.
P.S. You still have biscuits ? :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you calmed down yet ?:LOL: I nearly lost it tonight reading about Archificial day. I don't know what to think of this, it's got her stamp all over it.
What a nerve, the comments on the DM site agree with most people on here, they have burned their bridges big time.
P.S. You still have biscuits ? :love:
Biscuits are my life in a crisis. I did an early morning supermarket raid and happily loaded that trolley to the gills with biscuits. Then after I'd wiped the pks with antibac wipes back home I hid most of them in my knicker drawer while my ould fella kept the rugrats occupied in the back garden out of sight. My momma didn't raise no fools.;)
Oh and I bought proper food too. As an afterthought ... ⬅⬅ joke.I bought loads of real food.
That's us for another week at least.Whew.

Maybe I'm weird but I quite enjoyed the 2mtrs rule while on my food run. It forces people to not go blundering around crashing into anyone in their way. Very civilised calm way of shopping. We should have a 2mtrs day every so often when the coronapocalypse is over. It's very Zen. Better than yoga. Alone in a crowd kind of thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they’ve named it so they can have a social media platform to comment.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Archewell? Are you kidding me? Is it pronounced Archi-well or Arch-well?

What about the privacy they wanted for their son, the need to protect him. Goes out the window if you name your company after him. If it goes spectacularly wrong, then Archie will be lumbered with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't stop making these 🤭

Screenshot_20200407-030017_kindlephoto-6210713.png

Damn that last sentence should have been lower down lol 😊😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Torontopaper has commented. Usually they are spot on, which makes me think, maybe she did use a surrogate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Source of action my fat arse, they’re on another break! It’s just all so stressful for them, they feel EVERYTHING. They are taking on the worlds sorrows whilst at the same time ostracising their families. Hardly qualification for taking on a mental health advisory role. They are becoming more of a joke by the day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More pretentious shite. What's Greek for duck off you grifters?
That link won't work for me.
Anyway the name is not very inspiring and I won't be giving them any money.

The more I think about it the more dubious I am about people who are seen to make a living through charity. There's something rather unsavoury about living a life of luxury partly funded by a charity foundation, preaching to the world about injustice and hunger and then creaming money off the top of donations.

I'm really not looking forward to seeing loads of African children expressing their eternal gratitude towards this awful pair. Cue loads of videos with Meghan and Harry being worshipped by these kids. You know its going to be nauseating.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Never have I seen such lazy royals. And I thought Andrews kids were lazy!! These two are a bleeping joke!! You two just had a break.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Markle-taking-months-out.html#article-8188873
"Now we know why Meghan didn't want Archie to have a title, because he could be easily snatched to the US and the law would have never allowed him to become an American citizen when she applied for him. "Oh Harry we want him to lead a normal life, he doesn't need a title". As she schemes for custody."

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't swallow this vision of them spending their evening philosophising in ancient Greek over a roast chicken. I'd lay a pound to a penny that their time is mostly spent watching trashy tv of the sort Meghan used to "star" in, seething with resentment in brooding silence.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Archewell? Are you kidding me? Is it pronounced Archi-well or Arch-well?

What about the privacy they wanted for their son, the need to protect him. Goes out the window if you name your company after him. If it goes spectacularly wrong, then Archie will be lumbered with that.
It’s pronounced like Ian Paisley saying arse. 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Biscuits are my life in a crisis. I did an early morning supermarket raid and happily loaded that trolley to the gills with biscuits. Then after I'd wiped the pks with antibac wipes back home I hid most of them in my knicker drawer while my ould fella kept the rugrats occupied in the back garden out of sight. My momma didn't raise no fools.;)
Oh and I bought proper food too. As an afterthought ... ⬅⬅ joke.I bought loads of real food.
That's us for another week at least.Whew.

Maybe I'm weird but I quite enjoyed the 2mtrs rule while on my food run. It forces people to not go blundering around crashing into anyone in their way. Very civilised calm way of shopping. We should have a 2mtrs day every so often when the coronapocalypse is over. It's very Zen. Better than yoga. Alone in a crowd kind of thing.

Could we apply the 2mtrs thing to other halves? Perhaps one day(and night) per week. Preferably when lumbering in for a hug, having just stripped down the motorbike.
I'm with you on the biscuits, being one of those who callously stripped the shelves of chocolate chip cookies, leaving none for the NHS.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Now we know why Meghan didn't want Archie to have a title, because he could be easily snatched to the US and the law would have never allowed him to become an American citizen when she applied for him. "Oh Harry we want him to lead a normal life, he doesn't need a title". As she schemes for custody."
Beghan didn’t turn down a title though for herself, did she? It’s the reason she married.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.