Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, and Lord Bath has died from covid.:(

Oh yes, and likely walks like him too!

I've never been totally convinced.
The official line is that Diana met him later, but then the palace can spin whatever they like as we know.
Prince Philip was a handsome chappie in his prime and Harry, sorry, isn't.
Neither Philip nor Charles have little piggy eyes, and both their noses are straight and prominent. Not turned up like Harry's.
Stands to reason it would be well covered up, RF has all the resources in the world to do so.
Harry doesn't like his family, and he seems to have scant respect for Charles. He's an angry, bitter man and I just wonder.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Meghan will probably ask the money to be sent to her so she can « distribute » it.
its a good cause, but I can’t believe these deluded people are inspired by the Harkles.
from the comments section of the DM

ab1523, OH, United States, 7 minutes ago

Sorry, her fans?? This has MM written all over it- all the posts on the page have her same mannerisms in the writing, same blue background, only following one charity at a time.. why would anyone else but the parents of the child care to celebrate his birthday? Especially in the times we are living in.

They still can not keep out of this can they? Any opportunity to be relevant.
I thought they were on holiday for the foreseeable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
from the comments section of the DM

ab1523, OH, United States, 7 minutes ago

Sorry, her fans?? This has MM written all over it- all the posts on the page have her same mannerisms in the writing, same blue background, only following one charity at a time.. why would anyone else but the parents of the child care to celebrate his birthday? Especially in the times we are living in.

I thought they were on holiday for the foreseeable
Well exactly. Just send gangan a postcard ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally off topic, here, but prayers for your PM! Just read our news ticker that had an update with his health. Y'all stay safe and healthy. You've welcomed this "Yank" so wonderfully, and I love chatting with you all!! 🛐

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Totally off topic, here, but prayers for your PM! Just read our news ticker that had an update with his health. Y'all stay safe and healthy. You've welcomed this "Yank" so wonderfully, and I love chatting with you all!! 🛐
Thanks sweetie. He's a daft lump but I believe he has a good heart.
You and yours stay safe. x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know there's always talk about Prince Charles not being Harry's father. I believe that Prince Charles is his father. Prince Harry seems to have inherited the baldness that the Windsor's seem to suffer. Mark Dyer was the guy in the video with Meghan. She was caught looking in the boot. Seems like anyone ginger is Harrys dad. I think he's more father figure though. https://www.newidea.com.au/prince-harry-real-dad-mark-dyer

Reactions: 12
You & yours stay safe too X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks sweetie. He's a daft lump but I believe he has a good heart.
You and yours stay safe. x
yeah, our President can tend to be quite a "daft lump" himself (please God take his Twitter from him!!) but he has a good heart and he truly loves our Country. I think he's greatly misunderstood alot of the time. We will definitely vote for him again!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thank you. ❤🇬🇧 🇺🇸
And
I know I’m a worrier but fin - hope all is well with you and yours. x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you. ❤🇬🇧 🇺🇸
And

Yes Fin ... call home please (in E.T. voice.)❤

Thank you. ❤🇬🇧 🇺🇸
And

Nope nope and thrice nope. I totally disagree with that video.
She's actually at the point we all were at two months ago. As in Wicked Cringe hijacked him and his royal penis so she could live off him.
BULL tit. He was every bit as culpable as her in this scam. Feckin' Bonnie and Clyde, two dirtbags happy to ditch family and loyalty just to make it big in Hollywood. And yes, he's been part of that Hollywood dream just as much as her. I've said it a lot, Hollywood will eat him for breakfast and tit him out by lunch time because he's thick, plain as can be looks wise and has nothing to offer. Dead mommy chat over dinner gets boring and kills the party buzz. He will sink like a stone after the sharks have had their fun with him, but he can't see that because he's too arrogant. He's been reared to think his tit doesn't stink and that he pisses perfume and farts fairy dust. To the point he thinks he looks like an Adonis and can make money hand over fist easily and gangan and his stuffy royal rellies have been holding him back from fulfilling his potential.
That video rips my knitting :mad:, it really does. Has he been manipulated? Hell yeah. But he's also done the manipulating, just been careful to aim it at his blood relatives and not Cringe. Once the penny drops and he realises he's a nobody in LA then he'll turn on Cringe, just watch. He'll do what he's always done, play the victim. It's been his MO since Diana carked it. Oh boo bleeping hoo, you're nearly 40 FFS, grow up you big ginger gangly man child.

I need a cup of tea and the other half packet of my mint Viscount biscuits (if the rug rats haven't sniffed them out)while I calm down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.