Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan will probably ask the money to be sent to her so she can « distribute » it.
its a good cause, but I can’t believe these deluded people are inspired by the Harkles.
I really don’t get why people do these kinds of things anyway. If I want to donate to a cause I make a donation to said cause. The end. Why oh why would I do it through another entity? There’s only a risk of the money getting “lost” somewhere along the way in someone else’s pockets.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
T.I.G
Tart isn’t genuine

I hate them more and more 😡
Bunch of idiots..hope it backfires for both of them one day.

Lol....🤭 are they watching a rerun of their own wedding day 😄.
View attachment 103522
T
T.I.G
Tart isn’t genuine
The poor abused British taxpayer deserves a refund for their wedding.
Not much of a return on millions was it?
A few un-hinged messages on bananas?
I’ve got a message on a banan here, the second word is ‘off’
I was thinking of purchasing a banana to photograph for this thread, but that might have been crossing the line?
I remember looking at bananas in Tesco looking for banana candidates that offered both a firm surface and a flattish surface to support my wheeze when I thought ‘ what have I become’?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don’t get why people do these kinds of things anyway. If I want to donate to a cause I make a donation to said cause. The end. Why oh why would I do it through another entity? There’s only a risk of the money getting “lost” somewhere along the way in someone else’s pockets.
I agree. That's all a bit weird and the charity causes are in south Africa, Canada and the US apparently. Nothing is going to UK charities.

Whats this about memes going round saying James Hewitt is Harrys father?
That's old news and was debunked a long time ago. Diana didn't know him when Harry was born and anyway Harry looks very like Charles (except for the red hair)

Reactions: 21
I've never been totally convinced.
The official line is that Diana met him later, but then the palace can spin whatever they like as we know.
Prince Philip was a handsome chappie in his prime and Harry, sorry, isn't.
Neither Philip nor Charles have little piggy eyes, and both their noses are straight and prominent. Not turned up like Harry's.
Stands to reason it would be well covered up, RF has all the resources in the world to do so.
Harry doesn't like his family, and he seems to have scant respect for Charles. He's an angry, bitter man and I just wonder.....

Reactions: 23
Virtue signalling
I hate it when friends do it in fb, I can’t afford to donate to everyone but collect for charities, or did until the present un-pleasantness, also picking out ones that I like and trust to donate to.

I really can’t be arsed to provide money from my pitiful stash to an acquaintance who was always patronising to me for his over privileged kids school fund, or for an iOS people to get sex therapy, or any of the other dubious tit I get sent

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
T.I.G
Tart isn’t genuine

T

The poor abused British taxpayer deserves a refund for their wedding.
Not much of a return on millions was it?
A few un-hinged messages on bananas?
I’ve got a message on a banan here, the second word is ‘off’
I was thinking of purchasing a banana to photograph for this thread, but that might have been crossing the line?
I remember looking at bananas in Tesco looking for banana candidates that offered both a firm surface and a flattish surface to support my wheeze when I thought ‘ what have I become’?
Was just gonna say " aww Jasus how far down the rabbit hole have we all fallen"

Then I went and did it. Sorry, not sorry.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The official line is that Diana met him later, but then the palace can spin whatever they like as we know.
Neither Philip nor Charles have little piggy eyes, and both their noses are straight and prominent. Not turned up like Harry's.
Stands to reason it would be well covered up, RF has all the resources in the world to do so.
Harry doesn't like his family, and he seems to have scant respect for Charles. He's an angry, bitter man and I just wonder.....
You make a few good points there. Diana was not the most truthful person at the best of times. There's no doubt she was hard done by but she was a nutter prior to the marriage mess. So yeah, telling porkies about timelines to the family to cover her arse sounds about right.
Also, Harry was soldier mad. It was 100% his thing.Williiam did his bit but more from duty and the challenge I think, but Harry loved it, just like Hewitt.
Also again, maybe that's why Brenda let him marry duck face ... because he's not Chas's kid anyway so give the brat what he wants to shut his yappy mouth and let him do whatever.
Maybe Ginger knows and that's why he could cut ties with the Windsors so nonchalantly and walk away from them.
Aww bless, the Windsors fostered him. Poor wee man.😜

HAH ... the face on my ould fella watching me do that :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m with you on this or it could be that other ginger dude Harry hangs with - can’t remember his name. I used to call bullshit on this particular conspiracy theory but these days I’m like probs true.
Edit: Mark Dyer. Nah I think it’s Hewit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You make a few good points there. Diana was not the most truthful person at the best of times. There's no doubt she was hard done by but she was a nutter prior to the marriage mess. So yeah, telling porkies about timelines to the family to cover her arse sounds about right.
Also, Harry was soldier mad. It was 100% his thing.Williiam did his bit but more from duty and the challenge I think, but Harry loved it, just like Hewitt.
Also again, maybe that's why Brenda let him marry duck face ... because he's not Chas's kid anyway so give the brat what he wants to shut his yappy mouth and let him do whatever.
Maybe Ginger knows and that's why he could cut ties with the Windsors so nonchalantly and walk away from them.
Aww bless, the Windsors fostered him. Poor wee man.😜

HAH ... the face on my ould fella watching me do that :eek:

Can I buy a ticket for the day they tell Morphine that she 'ain't a Duchess. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love this lol 😃 x

I noticed her hands too and thought the same (occasionally fellow nail biter here).

I guess it might be because she had been overwearing gels or acrylics and had to give her nails a break. We know she regularly wore coloured polish against royal protocol.

Also it could be a set up - that she purposely had clear nail varnish and poor hands so the media picked up on her nails. Then she could cry ‘the press are always bullying me’ and say to HM The Queen ‘look I did as you asked, wore clear nail varnish and it left me open to being bullied and berated in the press. I need to wear colours and falsies to stop myself being bullied.’

i remember the awful black nail varnish now she wore a while back 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No probs I will admit I was on the bitchy side of cranky last night, soz ❤ is it her do you think? Couldn't risk posting that, I'd be banned for life 😎
Certainly looks like her to me
The rf will all have seen those .. no sweat
Me again s enemies amongst the courtiers will have been sure to have dropped more than a few hints.
Good lord ... I got to know she was a hustler but this drops to a completely different level altogether

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.