Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have been lurking on this thread for some time but only just made an account now... couldn’t agree more with this thread. The thing I don’t understand is how Harry can’t see what a narc she is. Everybody keeps glorifying this talentless woman but she was only on Suits... hardly a big name. And she wrote the UN when she was child. Big deal?! Suddenly she seems to think highly of herself which I think is simply a joke. I don’t see this marriage lasting beyond 5 years and Harry seems to over accommodate for her which is a shame. You can just tell the relationship is far from healthy because relationships are all about compromise. What exactly has she compromised?! She lived the life of luxury for a year and she wasn’t “coping well” oh give it a rest. Sick of this privileged woman playing the victim card all the time. Cry me a bloody river 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Whoever is writing these has some serious inside knowledge. It’s either a family member or a high up staff member of the RF. reading back on these old ones it’s evident that the source is 100% accurate and knew things that were not common knowledge. Any ideas who it could be?
Im not sure, but I would imagine that a lot of people would have seen through her fairly quickly, especially if you look at her back history! It doesn't necessary have to be a member of the royal family themselves, they have a lot of PR people working for them!

If Meghantoinette drops the lawsuit can it still go to court then?
It probably wouldn't go to court.....but.....can you imagine the fun the DM would have, if the lawsuit went away, they could still publish the case they have against her! It could be a massive story!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
i have been lurking on this thread for some time but only just made an account now... couldn’t agree more with this thread. The thing I don’t understand is how Harry can’t see what a narc she is. Everybody keeps glorifying this talentless woman but she was only on Suits... hardly a big name. And she wrote the UN when she was child. Big deal?! Suddenly she seems to think highly of herself which I think is simply a joke. I don’t see this marriage lasting beyond 5 years and Harry seems to over accommodate for her which is a shame. You can just tell the relationship is far from healthy because relationships are all about compromise. What exactly has she compromised?! She lived the life of luxury for a year and she wasn’t “coping well” oh give it a rest. Sick of this privileged woman playing the victim card all the time. Cry me a bloody river 🤣
Totally agree. Welcome to the thread Flora.

Reactions: 17
Welcome to the dark side Flora.
😈

• Haha
I loved Diana and cheered her outing Charles and Camilla , Meghan isn't even in the same league as Diana was ,I don't think she would have married Dodi either
I think Diana would have approved of Kate because she worked hard at doing things right to join the firm and has devoted her life to William. I can't imagine her approving of Meghan though.

Harry should have married someone younger than himself who really wanted to support him and be part of his life, not someone who just wanted to go her own way. I very much doubt that she will have another child now so he won't be having a big happy family with her either.

The saddest thing about the whole Markle debacle Is that our future King has effectively lost his brother, upon whom he was probably relying for increasing support as the years went by. The three of them (WCH) always seemed close and I doubt that can ever be the same again, even when he does come crawling back, having been cast aside by LittleMissMeAgain for her next big conquest.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I think the DM court case will go ahead, especially as she has backed down.i think the DM is the first ppl to stand up to her,well after the Q about the tiara,and migraine doesn't like it.i don't even think the DM will be bothered if they lose cos they are looking forward to revealing all sorts and they must be confident that the secrets they have on her are true, or they would have settled out if court.there are rumours of a sex tape that doesn't paint her in a good light and also a video from her wedding to her last husband,who I think is well pissed and dying to reveal some juicy details,if she gets too big for her boots.
DM must be quietly confident.i really hope they go to court just to show everyone what an absolute 🐄 she is,and I would love to see that artificial smile wiped off her smug mug.about time someone stood up to her,shame H doesn't.

Reactions: 19
If Meghantoinette drops the lawsuit can it still go to court then?
I wondered that but if you consider the Caroline Flack case and that was still going to court even though he wanted to drop the charges? Not quite sure what the protocol is in this case.

Welcome Flora 😘

Reactions: 5
Thanks ladies. I hope one day Harry realises what a mistake he’s made 🤣 but by then it will be too late... here’s to hoping he stumbles upon the threads on here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Diana would have approved of Kate because she worked hard at doing things right to join the firm and has devoted her life to William. I can't imagine her approving of Meghan though.

Why not? They have so much in common. Marrying into a role she then decided she didn't want? Check. Liaising with the media to promote her chosen self-image? Check. Deciding that, in spite of any qualifications, she would move on by becoming a great campaigner for getting rid of horrible things like land mines or ecological toxity? Check. Manipulating the media and then complaining when it acted independently? Check. Two peas in a pod.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you manage to find The Crown?
YES and I've been binge watching, since my husband has been on shift, so he can't complain! 😂😂😂

I think the DM court case will go ahead, especially as she has backed down.i think the DM is the first ppl to stand up to her,well after the Q about the tiara,and migraine doesn't like it.i don't even think the DM will be bothered if they lose cos they are looking forward to revealing all sorts and they must be confident that the secrets they have on her are true, or they would have settled out if court.there are rumours of a sex tape that doesn't paint her in a good light and also a video from her wedding to her last husband,who I think is well pissed and dying to reveal some juicy details,if she gets too big for her boots.
DM must be quietly confident.i really hope they go to court just to show everyone what an absolute 🐄 she is,and I would love to see that artificial smile wiped off her smug mug.about time someone stood up to her,shame H doesn't.
What exactly was the story about the infamous "tiarra tantrums" that both her and Gingey threw

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wondered that but if you consider the Caroline Flack case and that was still going to court even though he wanted to drop the charges? Not quite sure what the protocol is in this case.

Welcome Flora 😘
The Caroline Flack case was criminal, this is civil. I *think* that if the Gruesome Twosome decide to drop it, the Mail will probably sue them for all the legal fees they've incurred in preparing for the case - and the Mail's lawyers are not cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What exactly was the story about the infamous "tiarra tantrums" that both her and Gingey threw
This is what I heard: Meghan wanted to wear a certain tiara with emeralds that happens to be a particular favourite of the Queen. Queen told Harry no MM couldn't have it, she would have whatever tiara is loaned to her. Harry had a fit, hence the "what Meghan wants, Meghan gets" quote. Anyway she didn't get it. Apparently the emeralds in the tiara are of unknown provenance, possibly Russian, and it wouldn't look good for it to be worn in public anyway.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.