Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever is writing these has some serious inside knowledge. Itā€™s either a family member or a high up staff member of the RF. reading back on these old ones itā€™s evident that the source is 100% accurate and knew things that were not common knowledge. Any ideas who it could be?
Fergie I think as well. She would hear through her daughters

Those old blind items are really prescient.
Quote on one of the comments Back in 2016:
ā€The Queen will never say yes to Meganā€¦Married 9 months, long list of lovers, actress, Rory Mcilroyā€™s lover. Always out waiting to be seenā€¦ Just think Heather Mills..at first wonderful,charity work. Sir Paul married her and Crazy person she became. It was all an act to get himā€¦.Run Harry, Runā€¦.ā€

i donā€™t understand why the Queen said yes. At the time he was 5th in line to the throne. She should have said no...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Fergie I think as well. She would hear through her daughters

Those old blind items are really prescient.
Quote on one of the comments Back in 2016:
ā€The Queen will never say yes to Meganā€¦Married 9 months, long list of lovers, actress, Rory Mcilroyā€™s lover. Always out waiting to be seenā€¦ Just think Heather Mills..at first wonderful,charity work. Sir Paul married her and Crazy person she became. It was all an act to get himā€¦.Run Harry, Runā€¦.ā€

i donā€™t understand why the Queen said yes. At the time he was 5th in line to the throne. She should have said no...
I still think their hands were tied by the race issue. OK to say no to an actress, but a black actress (one drop), can you imagine. Headline: ā€œRACIST ROYALS SAY NO TO HARRYā€. Harry denied his right to marry the love of his life because sheā€™s mixed race. There would have been riots in the street. They are playing the long game instead and have given the witch enough rope to hang herself. That noose is getting tighter by the day. Harry will come back the victim. All ends well, except for Harry, he will not be well after this.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I still think their hands were tied by the race issue. OK to say no to an actress, but a black actress (one drop), can you imagine. Headline: ā€œRACIST ROYALS SAY NO TO HARRYā€. Harry denied his right to marry the love of his life because sheā€™s mixed race. There would have been riots in the street. They are playing the long game instead and have given the witch enough rope to hang herself. That noose is getting tighter by the day. Harry will come back the victim. All ends well, except for Harry, he will not be well after this.
I also think Harry most likely told them that if permission wasnā€™t granted then heā€™d leave the royal family and marry her anyway.
I feel it was a no win situation for The Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
yes, that flipping race card; seems to trump everything.
i guess they never realised how nuts she would actually get.
The Oprah documentary will be the final nail in the coffin for Harry.
it reminds me of the 1996 documentary with Diana and Martin Bashir.
im old enough to have watched it live.
After that, the Queen told Charles and Diana to divorce.
i wonder what secrets the Harkles are going to spill this time.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

I commented to my mother in the early days that meghan was trouble but she wouldn't listen and thought I was mean and sceptical, but when all of this happened she finally saw what I was going on about and why I was so wary of Megan
I always thought it but didnā€™t voice it because I knew my daughter would just roll her eyes at me and accuse me of being sceptical. Now I have to listen to her ranting about what an absolute cow she is and how Halfwit the Hostage deserves all he gets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I commented to my mother in the early days that meghan was trouble but she wouldn't listen and thought I was mean and sceptical, but when all of this happened she finally saw what I was going on about and why I was so wary of Megan
I said to my daughter she's trouble and will split the RF and they will divorce within 2 yrs ,so far 2 out of the 3 have come true

Reactions: 13
YES!!!! I thought she changed the settings he had specifically designed for her!! Ugh she just makes my skin crawl........But......at least she didn't do the whole fake British accent like Madonna......at least not that I heard šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I think she tried to sound ā€œclassy soft spokenā€ American. Having watched the clip someone posted a few pages back with her being loud and shrieking the word ā€œLIKEā€ in the middle of sentences in the same way over excited teenagers might. You canā€™t polish a turd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
God, thatā€™s tit
no way could I listen to her droning on
i have actress friends. Some are specially trained in voice over work...something that meagain definitely doesnā€™t sound like she is
Her voice is dull. Even when enthusiastic it's very dull. She's got by by flashing her bits and grinning like a chimp.

• Haha
yes, that flipping race card; seems to trump everything.
i guess they never realised how nuts she would actually get.
The Oprah documentary will be the final nail in the coffin for Harry.
it reminds me of the 1996 documentary with Diana and Martin Bashir.
im old enough to have watched it live.
After that, the Queen told Charles and Diana to divorce.
i wonder what secrets the Harkles are going to spill this time.
Yes I remember watching it too. I liked Diana but she was a bit annoying doing the puppy eyes thing that Meghan does too. I wondered at the time why she had spilt so much. I guess she had reason to be bitter about her marriage though.

I often wonder what she would be doing now if she was still alive. I reckon she would have carried on with the charity work, married someone else eventually (not Dodi) and would probably be living in the south of France or somewhere in Europe.

Reactions: 10
I really can't see Meghan making it as an actress now as she's getting too old for the romantic lead parts. For a lot of women its all over once they reach 40 anyway unless they have some real talent.

Her father was in the industry and her ex husband and that didn't help her make the A list. Her level at best was those cheesy made for TV romantic films. You know the predictable Hallmark style rubbish.

• Haha
I agree totally. The PC issue was a mine field for them, then on top of that Ginger is such a big wet fanny that God knows what kind of stunt he'd have pulled, like pissing off to Gretna Green or America to get married by that crazy preacher who turned the wedding into a pantomine. The fall out would have been ten times worse than it is now. This way they went along with all Ginger's wishes, gave him everything he and his bride wanted(except for the Russian tiara obviously) and STILL the two cunts pissed all over the family and did a runner on them. So the world has seen there was no racism, no attempt to deny them what they demanded and still the two twunts are whining and bleeding the family and the UK dry.
Yes gangan, keep feeding out the rope and let them strangle and tangle in it while we all point and laugh at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes I remember watching it too. I liked Diana but she was a bit annoying doing the puppy eyes thing that Meghan does too. I wondered at the time why she had spilt so much. I guess she had reason to be bitter about her marriage though.

I often wonder what she would be doing now if she was still alive. I reckon she would have carried on with the charity work, married someone else eventually (not Dodi) and would probably be living in the south of France or somewhere in Europe.
I loved Diana and cheered her outing Charles and Camilla , Meghan isn't even in the same league as Diana was ,I don't think she would have married Dodi either

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.