Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not convinced he is worried tbh. I think someone has said that for PR reasons and he is still angry they didn’t get their own way
Quite. He doesn't give a shiney shite about his old family. I'm not buying this crap that's been generated by their new team. It's bovine excrement in it's finest form. He's a bleep. That is all.

I feel for him. I was just thinking this today. He has only known duty and protocol and rules... I feel like he may not have realised how he’s internalised it. He must feel guilty abandoning it all...!
Nope. Not buying it. He doesn't do remorse. He just craps all over the place and wanders off leaving whoever the feck is dopey enough to clean up his mess. You're falling for his BS PR.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally Insincere Grabber
Terribly Indiscreet Grifter
Totally Incensed Gangan

twit Is Ginger

Totally Into Greed

That Isn't Greta

They Is Gone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lets see how long his wife sticks around for if he can’t supply her with the opulent life she married him for.
Pe

People will vote with their feet and their wallets.
There will always be some diehard fans who will buy any old tat she flogs, or lower profile people ( eg Meghan’s hairdresser) who would like to be associated with her.
However I doubt any true Alister would want to collaborate with them now.
They‘re only thing of value is their Royal status which is now very tenuous.
[/QUOTE

I can’t see it myself. The royal family appeal to conservative people: patriotism, family and duty. All the virtues the gruesome twosome betrayed in a mad dash for cash, that has all the dignity and logic of a fox raiding a hen-house.
All the woke bull-tit is risible and who will buy huge “charity” re -entry when they abandoned genuinely influential roles, especially in the Commonwealth. Meghan could have actually represented black people, especially women. REmember all the flowers of the Commonwealth embroidered on her wedding gown? The Queen hnonoured them by giving them that role, yet people,still say he RF family was racist to her?..

Who gives a tit about toddlers living on rubbish dumps, when there’s million dollar “baby showers” to attend.? Not Meghan and her goon.
I can’t see die hards liking them as they will be the most offended.
They represent nothing but selfishness, greed, hypocrisy, dishonesty and bad faith.
I wouldn’timagine they could get work opening a sex shop, in case they lower the tone.QUOTE]

Reactions: 12
So. Realistically, how long do you think it will be before Harry’s back? (and single)
Chances are, if she makes money, Harry will be entitled to half of it, under California law.
However she moved the incorporation of the Tig to Delaware, which means that she can file secretive accounts, and maybe it wouldn’t count in a Californian divorce

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Chances are, if she makes money, Harry will be entitled to half of it, under California law.
However she moved the incorporation of the Tig to Delaware, which means that she can file secretive accounts, and maybe it wouldn’t count in a Californian divorce

Shiftier and shiftier.
The more I read about her the less I like her. No 1 golddigger and grifter.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Well that clap for carers was just fantastic. Brought a lump to my throat. 😭

Oh god I used to post on there. I looked in the other day. Awful place these days.
I can’t even get on DS these days, it doesn’t recognise my log in. I tried to change my password, but it doesn’t recognise my email either...hey ho, I like it here much better 😀

Reactions: 6
Totally Insincere Grabber
Terribly Indiscreet Grifter
Totally Incensed Gangan

twit Is Ginger

Totally Into Greed

That Isn't Greta

They Is Gone
Long time lurker and have never posted but “Totally Incensed Gangan” or “That Isn’t Greta” need to be the name of the next thread. BRAVA!! 👏🏽🤩🙌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.