Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great article.
I am just surprised that anyone is surprised they ended up in LA.
The minute they said in January, they were going to North America, of course they were going to end up in the US.
I think a lot of us thought that was her aim, maybe there were some who didn’t want to see the reality

Reactions: 10

I think a lot of us thought that was her aim, maybe there were some who didn’t want to see the reality
I’m amazed that any journalists were surprised. They obviously don’t read tattle. So, what do we think her next move will be?

• Haha

I’m amazed that any journalists were surprised. They obviously don’t read tattle. So, what do we think her next move will be?
Establish the statutory 90 days residency to secure her alimony.
Do an Amber Heard on Harry...black eye, drug use "afraid for the baby'.
Take him to the cleaners.
Move on.
Rinse and repeat.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Okay, so I have been doing a bit of googling with my vpn pointed to Los Angeles.
This is thé house Megz wants to rent. It is gorgeous, but at $20million, they cannot afford to buy it.

here are some photos on the rental site.

They are going to have to make some serious cash to afford that lifestyle.
They've got a year to prove they can be financially independent.
Possibly the worst year in a century to try and launch a business...
I doubt very much that is the house and the move is imminent. I checked availability and it is free for the next 2 months. Of course, they’d have no qualms in bumping someone out I’m sure.

Reactions: 6
I doubt very much that is the house and the move is imminent. I checked availability and it is free for the next 2 months. Of course, they’d have no qualms in bumping someone out I’m sure.
Well according to Bruce Jen.......I mean Kaitlyn Jenner, they are indeed looking in the Malibu area, so we shall see. Something about in the area Diana looked at moving to? 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🥺🤦🏻‍♀️😳🙄 Oh FFS I am too invested in these twatwaffles and their disastrous life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a load of bollox he talks. Pretentious twit. It's bleeping manky hair, not a banksy.
That made me laugh 😄😄 he certainly talks bollocks...What a load of crap that's been written. I couldn't even speed read and finish it off it was nauseating :sick: :sick: luckily I ate my supper hours ago... one pack of Walkers ready salted and a Wisper bar, a couple of dolly mixtures and a few jelly beans 😋 so no worries on it making another appearance after reading as much as that article as I could manage.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Establish the statutory 90 days residency to secure her alimony.
Do an Amber Heard on Harry...black eye, drug use "afraid for the baby'.
Take him to the cleaners.
Move on.
Rinse and repeat.
That is definitely going to be in her end game. Selling RF secrets and victim hood.

But I think she has a few more moves yet.
That JP Morgan money must be stashed away to pay for her PR people.
I think they must be living in a cheaper rental.
Her game is she always puts out there what she wants. Eg, Oscars, Met Gala etc.
Usually it comes to nothing.
They’re probably squatting somewhere for free, cos that’s what she does. And they’ll need somewhere fairly big for the security to stay too.
Given the constraints of the Coronavirus, she needs to flog something which can be done at home, so it will be online, eg Netflix.
I think her next payday will be Archie’s birthday in May, hence he has been carefully hidden for months.
They’ll have a spread in people magazine. ( They paid $10 million for Shiloh Jolie Pitt back in the day. But Brad and Angelina donated the lot to charity). Megz will say is going into their “foundation” but it will be funding them till they get more gigs.
I think we will se Tigtots being launched. I’m sure the Sussex Squad will want to dress their sprogs like Prince Merchie.
She May want to hang out with the Alisters and Billionaires but that ship has sailed.
She’ll be competing in the same market as the Kardashians. Basically selling herself and her family.

More word salad from the new chief of staff.
She‘ll be looking for a new job in 12 months; wishing she had stuck with Melinda Gates

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Imagine if the present owner was Meryl Streep! Migraine - "I'll have your voiceover, your house. Next stop- your career."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That is definitely going to be in her end game. Selling RF secrets and victim hood.

They’re probably squatting somewhere for free, cos that’s what she does. And they’ll need somewhere fairly big for the security to stay too.
Given the constraints of the Coronavirus, she needs to flog something which can be done at home, so it will be online, eg Netflix.
I think her next payday will be Archie’s birthday in May, hence he has been carefully hidden for months.
They’ll have a spread in people magazine. ( They paid $10 million for Shiloh Jolie Pitt back in the day. But Brad and Angelina donated the lot to charity). Megz will say is going into their “foundation” but it will be funding them till they get more gigs.
I think we will se Tigtots being launched. I’m sure the Sussex Squad will want to dress their sprogs like Prince Merchie.
She May want to hang out with the Alisters and Billionaires but that ship has sailed.
She’ll be competing in the same market as the Kardashians. Basically selling herself and her family.

She‘ll be looking for a new job in 12 months; wishing she had stuck with Melinda Gates
I wonder whether Meagain reads this thread in order to get some new ideas for making money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I need some entertainment while I am waiting for a work issue to be fixed. Shall we do a day in the life of?

04:30 - migraine is awake after a peaceful nights sleep. No crying baby (doll) in another wing will disturb HRH beauty sleep . 10 emails sent to different staff members demanding to know why job offers are not flooding in. That she is available for work, only with A listers. And that she wants the $20million mansion in Malibu for free. Don't they know who she is?

• Haha
I need some entertainment while I am waiting for a work issue to be fixed. Shall we do a day in the life of?

04:30 - migraine is awake after a peaceful nights sleep. No crying baby (doll) in another wing will disturb HRH beauty sleep . 10 emails sent to different staff members demanding to know why job offers are not flooding in. That she is available for work, only with A listers. And that she wants the $20million mansion in Malibu for free. Don't they know who she is?
You all crack me up! As most of you are starting your Thursday, I'm still trying to put my Wednesday to bed....Hope you all have a good day. Stay healthy and safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They have now posted the revealed bit 😳 still no mention of April fools and involves a hair band....

although I don’t know what day they did the reveal as I was asleep 🤔

I’m going to be disappointed if it’s not true 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

'Uses American English rather than actual English ' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think a lot of things haven't gone their way from their initial January announcement:
The use of the Sussex Royal title is a biggie and must have been a massive blow to their egos.
They went to Canada because they assumed or had been poorly advised that the security bill would be covered to some extent by the Canadian government. I have watched something previously by Chris Ship where he said (actually it was the woman reporting with him but anyway) that Harry being Prince Harry, British and President of the commonwealth trust would be able to stay in Canada long-term without too much of a hitch (& Archie) but Meghan being an American with no visa would not be able to stay there. To apply for her visa she would first have to leave the country and apply from the states. Although, I do think the end goal was always to end up in the states I don't think it was meant to be so soon. They were trying to cut corners, appear loyal to the Queen all while getting the UK & Canadian governments to pay for their security while they set themselves up and establish some kind of income. At the moment they are and have nothing and 2m from Charlie ain't gonna last long. They are former Royals who look like brats to both sides of the pond.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.