Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't matter what "expiration age" there is in Hweird. For one, some actresses have said roles are getting much better for older actresses. For another, I don't think that's what she wants anyway. I think the whole "superhero role" story was bogus, put out to see whether studios have interest and get in touch with projects, but not as real aspiration.

I think Meg is striving in other directions: Acting-wise in serious areas, like narrating this elephant documentary, stuff like that. Be taken seriously and hob nob with the real elites, not "just" actors. Then there's of course the possibilty to do what Goop, Oprah and others do nowadays, flog some lifestyle, flog some opinions, books, influence media from behind the scenes and of course in front (as interviewer, speaker).

The pinnacle is imo her real goal, she works towards with all these as stepping stones: US politics. There have been leaks about those aspirations for ages. Allegedly she hot footed it to Cali to also "influence" the Nov elections.
Being besties with the Obamas. Aspire to a career similar to Shirley Temple's at worst, at best become some type of Hillary C, Madeleine A or even president (first woman? first black woman? forget she used to identify as caucasian until recently).

I think that's what she's really dreaming of.
Not sweating it out in endless workouts and some godforsaken catsuit.

Watched the telly and of course H&M were topic, jeez can't believe they married only two years ago!!!! She's certainly never resting, she accomplished what others take much longer for. All this shyte in just two years, wow.
All of this 💯
She has made it very clear by the circles she’s tried to get into what / who she aspires to be like. The Clooneys. The Clintons. The Obamas. Acting, even in big films, would be a step down now. She wants the whole philanthropy thing. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What did I think of the wedding? I didn't like Meghan's dress, I thought it was badly fitted and rather boring. I also didn't like Harry's uniform, it was black and I thought that it was inappropriate for a wedding, he could have had an amazing custom made suit created or chosen another of the uniforms he was entitled to wear. That American pastor was awful in my opinion, he really did not know when to shut up! I was losing the will to live by the time he finally stopped - the look on Zara Tindall's face really summed up my thoughts. Kate looked like she was going to erupt into fits of laughter at one point and I have no idea how she managed to maintain her composure - I'd have been on the floor wetting myself! Also, I thought the Queen looked thoroughly cheesed off throughout the whole ceremony and it was clear to me that she wasn't exactly enthusiastic about the whole affair. The endless stream of celebs who didn't even know Harry or Meghan and yet were invited to their wedding baffled me, what a strange thing to do - made all the more weird by Meghan only having one member of her family present. At the time I thought Doria came across as dignified and quite humble, but I've since revised my opinion of her; I think she could very well be a bit of a snake in the grass, egging her daughter on in the background. Overall I think the wedding was odd.
The Queen was cheesed off because she thought it had been agreed that a divorced woman wouldn't be wearing a white veil to the wedding. Meghan lied, thought the Commonwealth flower thing would be enough for the Queen to forget or get over it.

If you look at what Catherine wore it was a waist-length veil, it was the dress that had the train. A compromise: Catherine wasn't a virgin but she also wasn't a divorced religious convert.

The Queen's face was saying, 'WTF is she doing wearing a veil?'

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The Queen was cheesed off because she thought it had been agreed that a divorced woman wouldn't be wearing a white veil to the wedding. Meghan lied, thought the Commonwealth flower thing would be enough for the Queen to forget or get over it.

If you look at what Catherine wore it was a waist-length veil, it was the dress that had the train. A compromise: Catherine wasn't a virgin but she also wasn't a divorced religious convert.

The Queen's face was saying, 'WTF is she doing wearing a veil?'
That’s something I hadn’t read before

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ; have you seen the ‘second baby’ thing on blind gossip? I don’t know how to link. Surely not true? I’m 😳😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ; have you seen the ‘second baby’ thing on blind gossip? I don’t know how to link. Surely not true? I’m 😳😳😳😳😳

I was just about to post this! Surely it's one of Blind Gossip's infamous April Fool's Day blinds??? Right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

It's their annual April Fool!! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Bollocks; I’ve lost all track of the date an didn’t know they did it! What a nob. 🍆🍆

It was posted yesterday though? Perhaps a time difference thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Better be an April fools joke, imagine if it was true 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Well, I for one am happy JustHarry and Megs are giving me permission to focus on the real drama in the world instead of their own self induced problems, how about you? 🤣

Omid Scobie, Harpers Bazaar:
8E5F2352-61EC-4BDA-A920-9714AE98190A.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Thank goodness!
That really did confuse me because Merchie does look like baby Harry.

Sarah Vine in the Daily Mail
They don’t have the funds to buy a house or pay for their own security beyond this year.
I think they will be back in a year. She’s got enough brass neck to come back.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.