Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a recording device I agree.

The DM can do a story on "prince h wears a spy/ recording device in a sweet nod to the real royals attending bond premiere"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Harry has no reason to carry a recorder, this thing is comparably big, for the tech which he would have at his disposal:
Civilian version of a voice recorder:
And there is better:
So the brick in his pocket is security IMO.
Also recordings by agents(if they are would be default) the rest would probably require disclosure/consent.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Just a thought ....... is she going for a Slimming World gig?

Pile the weight on, join Slimming World via the media (of course), do a couple of adverts, lose the weight and Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt - she has a job for life.

Her best friend Fergie made herself a packet out of it so why not Smegs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So the dastardly duo can spout provable lies (Oprah interview), trash The Royal Family when Prince Philip lay dying, questions about their children's LOS, clear seating areas at Wimbledon, be investigated for alleged bullying of staff , spend over one million pounds on clothes, be asked to leave Charles party for MM behaviour, allegedly behave badly on Australia tour. etc etc etc.

Yet a few Twitter accounts get taken down for daring to call the two of them out for their behavior? The whole thing stinks to high heavens.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Heckled by an anti vaxxer 😀
Lmaoooooo it’s hilarious but at the same time absolutely irrelevant as despite what the WHO and the media may try and say, ginge and cringe have zero say in the vaccine rollout anyway. I’d rather they’d heckled them with something like “oiiiiii baldy and porky”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is all 'Plan B' .
She didn't hit the dizzy heights she expected to in Hollyweird, which was definiitely plan A. She has a few acquaintances but no friends and has been offered no acting work and no publicity with anyone who matters.
So she's trying to make a splash in New York. Also back to emphasising her few drops of black blood by choosing to visit an all black (due to geography of course) school and a restaurant run by a black lady. It feels like she's greasing the wheels in case she decides to stand for election in some form. Like she's building up support from the black community for future use.
What I find frustrating is that the people she is shmoozing in Harlem really have no clue that she is NOT a royal, just a penis climber who married one. They actually feel privileged that a real dook and dookess deigned notice them, and even might be gifting them money. They'll remember it as "The day we met the Royals":sick:.We know from him being 'wired for sound' in that image that this is being recorded and will be used to promote themselves at some future date. Or maybe it's smeggy recording him so she can play it back and point out his errors. I dunno.
The other stuff, the Clinton/Mayor meetings etc are just them being permitted to muscle in on something that has long been in the works anyway, but she spoke up for sleepy Joe so they're throwing her some crumbs from their Democrat table full of 'positivity schemes'. Neither smeggy nor the thick ginnger bleep had any input into any of those plans, and it shows. Prancing around with ring binders and monogrammed cutesy laptop cases is SO last decade and it makes them look like clowns desperate to be taken seriously. Like my daughter shuffling around in my high heels with her lil nose in the air because she thinks the high heels make her look all grown up.:ROFLMAO:
Also, it bothers me that the thick ginger bleep seems not to notice or care that their attention and largesse is bestowed only on black communities. Are there no poor white folk in NY? :unsure: No mixed race schools they could visit to promote and encourage equality?
And stoooopid no6 just bumbles along doing as he's told like a doofus. As long as he gets roast chicken occasionally he gives her free rein to belittle him and relegate him to the bag carrier.
I listened to a bit of Smeggy reading to the kids and she was wittering on about how she had included 'people like them' because she didn't see that when she was a child!

The bleep had the nerve to insinuate that no publisher in the last 20 years has ever thought to illustrate a book with a black or mixed race child.🙄 unbelievable 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Th

Pile the weight on, join Slimming World via the media (of course), do a couple of adverts, lose the weight and Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt - she has a job for life.

Thats a point. Maybe it's a fat suit.

• Haha
  • Wow
So the dastardly duo can spout provable lies (Oprah interview), trash The Royal Family when Prince Philip lay dying, questions about their children's LOS, clear seating areas at Wimbledon, be investigated for alleged bullying of staff , spend over one million pounds on clothes, be asked to leave Charles party for MM behaviour, allegedly behave badly on Australia tour. etc etc etc.

Yet a few Twitter accounts get taken down for daring to call the two of them out for their behavior? The whole thing stinks to high heavens.
Tis progressive tm.

The other side is that the Twitter accounts often make mistakes (legal ones)
It is fine to claim:
''allegedly Peg had tantrum at dress fitting.''
Bad idea to claim:
''Peg had tantrum at dress fitting, bullied a child and the witness is nanny Borrallo.''(happened)
It implicates innocent people for personal gain(profit) implies that innocent people are complacent in cover up(nanny) and that a child was basically neglected.
It creates multiple enemies, and the attempted take down may come from multiple sources.
The above is illustrative, but there is a fine line to walk(Lady C) and then there are mistakes which create ''legal/media'' problems.

Murky Meg also tried to hit on Harrys military career, bad idea if not knowing what you are doing, it makes one the enemy of every person that ever said:"At least he served, what did you do?''

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nope. Why would any world leader worth his/her salt want to listen to a D-list celeb who - ahem - "married well" and an irrelevant 6th in line?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Please don't let slimming world be Markled, I still have a stone to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I listened to a bit of Smeggy reading to the kids and she was wittering on about how she had included 'people like them' because she didn't see that when she was a child!

The bleep had the nerve to insinuate that no publisher in the last 20 years has ever thought to illustrate a book with a black or mixed race child.🙄 unbelievable 🤬
She grew up in California in the 80s/90s and there wasn’t a section in her local Barnes & Noble featuring books with black characters? Bollocks! There may not have been swathes of books with black or mixed race characters - which I agree is not great - but she grew up in California and she never had a John Steptoe or The Snowy Day by her bed. OncdBollocks.

HUGE favourite in our house:

Anyone want to join me in a whip round to purchase some books by actual, truly talented authors of colour for the little loves who had to sit through TW’s drivel yesterday?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So the brick in his pocket is security IMO.
Also recordings by agents(if they are would be default) the rest would probably require disclosure/consent.
New York - unlike California - is only a one party consent state so if he is active in the conversation (or has consent from Smegs) he's fine to record. But I do agree that it looks rather large for a recording device.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

'people like them'? That is a seriously awful turn of phrase, especially from someone like her.

Edit; sorry, I worded that really badly. 'Someone like her' meaning someone who picks apart every syllable trying to create be an issue

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Nope. Why would any world leader worth his/her salt want to listen to a D-list celeb who - ahem - "married well" and an irrelevant 6th in line?

NY starts at 1600 so 2100 (9pm) here unless they open the whole event virtually.
No ‘artists’ I want to watch so I’ll watch some paint drying
Anyone for GC speech bingo?

upto 10 words each 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please don't let slimming world be Markled, I still have a stone to go 😂
She won’t join slimming world cos they will tell her what to eat
Everybody knows she knows everything about everything and can,t be told anything

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm all caught up lovely Tatlers, it's taken me hours! The comments on the last thread were laugh out loud hysterical and I needed a laugh :ROFLMAO: ❤
@SweetSummerChild's short response to Palapatine's comment on the red outfit was one of the best!!!
Palpatine said:
Maybe she forgot to get dressed this morning!
And just wore the duvet?

(That outfit is going to be one of those that just keeps on giving!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.