Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge Harvey

It makes me laugh she spent her life trying to be white and now that it’s fashionable, she’s trying to be as mixed race as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

QueenoftheTomtes

Chatty Member
I made this earlier when Top of the Flops was mentioned in the last thread and forgot about it up to now..
I add it here and be back tomorrow 🥰

View attachment 778223
Thank you @Pom Bear that made me smile. Yesterday did not work out the way I expected it to. Was having fun with this site and the grifties then reality kicked in. No-one would identify me as a royalist however the antics of the gruesome twosome just make me feel sick. I have just seen the photo of no 6's carrycase with 'Archie's papa' in small lettering on the side. How can two people I don't know make me feel so wretched? I'll get over myself soon and return to flippant comments, which is my bag. Thanks again 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Gosh she looks awful. Bloated face, scraped back hair, outfit completely hiding her figure.
Is she trying to go for androgynous chic since she has emasculated her husband?
Whoever advises these two morons is robbing a living 🤣
I don't think she looks quite as chonk as she has in the past, but why has she not worked out that a scraped back middle part does her no favours?? Another manifestation of her delusion/mental illness.
It is a very difficult and unflattering hairstyle, only popularised by Kim K, who can only get away with it since she has spent approximately 373737365454 bajillion dollars on her face and so can get away with anything.
For anyone else, generally a scraped back middle part is not your friend.

• Heart
  • Haha
I am really angry about this NY trip. I am very angry with the RF today...and especially HM and PC. This is too much and it needs to end. Sorry for my rudeness.
Love to all on this forum.
I agree with you I’m furious that they’ve been allowed by the royal family to do what the hell they want with no rebuttal from them.

• Heart
  • Wow

giraffetower

Dear @LilyDCUSA ,

We're so very sorry, but he's not coming back here. You might not want him, but you've got him now.

In fact both of the cosplay "royals" are all yours. Good luck.

Love,

the Brits xx

P.S. Top Tip from Brenda - just ignore them, it works best. Sending large cavalcades and security details only inflates their ego's further.

😆 :ROFLMAO: 😆

• Haha
  • Angry

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
wasnt it something to do with her hubby Orlando Bloom being too friendly with H
Basically, the rumour was that Meghan decided to take against KP and was trying to meangirl Montecito into rejecting her.
It was funny at the time, because Katy Perry is a huge A list star and Meghan is.....Meghan.

• Heart
  • Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
İ think Smeg wll feel ambivalent about the photos taken today. Pleased that they were shown as receiving a welcome worthy of royals from NYC dignatories (which they are clearly not). But also displeased with what are unflattering but truthful photos of someone who has been generous in the use of facial bronzer, generously pumped full of fillers, and wearing inappropriate and unstylish and unflattering clothes. So obviously at odds with the photoshopped Time cover.

• Haha
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Those dumb as shit sugars are praising some stupid mag article which says 'British tabloids are criticising Meghan and Harry for doing similar things to William and Kate in New York'.
Naturally this is all racism to the sugar bots and proves that they still have no grasp at all about the difference between royalty and celebrity 🙄

They've obviously been very busy on Twatter complaining as nearly everyone who criticises Smeg has either been suspended or has protected their tweets now. 🤬

They just can't bear any criticism of their porker heroine can they?

• Angry
  • Sick

ChipDex

VIP Member
From @Scotch Mist

Look at this footage. She strides ahead like the most important person and he's lagging behind with nobody paying him any attention
Hazza's really been diminished to the role of professional "walker" now, hasn't he? Embarrassing to watch.

And wow, two whole boxes of fruit and veg for the community from Hazza and Smeg. How generous!

P&G obviously donating the rest of it so the Harkles don't have to cough up any more than is necessary.

• Haha
  • Sick

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
WTAF

Prince Harry sat with the children as Meghan told them, "I haven't read it to any other kids but you"

…….. note to Smegzy #put brain in gear before opening ones gob
Oh dear.....so she hasnt read her book to her own children!

Is this cos she knows how bad it actually is?

• Haha

D. A.

VIP Member
Some people are saying the Secret Service are there with them. Who usually protect actual official foreign dignitaries/Heads of State. So, if that's true, who in hell allowed that????

And yes, it was the Mayor's dad.

These two will be openly campaigning for the Democrat Party soon. The Queen will have to take some action if that's the case although I won't hold my breath.
What are the rules about politics & royalty? Anyone know?
I am under the impression that royalty should refrain from making political statements but beyond that my knowledge is lacking.
If I take away my loathing of TW (hard!) I still cannot see how a member of the BRF could in any way hold office in USA. Surely that would create some serious political issues? It makes me very uncomfortable about power being so openly abused.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Rayne

VIP Member
No one:

Absolutely no one:

The WHO
: let's partner with ginge and cringe on vaccine equity

Trump had the right idea when he wanted to stop paying the WHO

• Heart
  • Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:

Even if they'd wanted to print flattering ones, I doubt there was much of a selection to choose from. A bit like trying to find the least bald ones of Hazza. :p

Plenty of lovely ones of Kate today though. Smeg must be seething.

Kate has a gorgeous set of pins! Once again, action from her doing something not just posing and preening for cameras

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
She's wearing pyjamas! Or auditioning for a panto role.

I don't think it's baby fat as she never gave birth (imo). I think she comfort ate when she found out what the majority think of her especially the ridicule at that Time photo

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm way behind again, just catching up/skimming past so apologies if this has already been suggested. There was a picture earlier in this thread or late in the last thread of a padded bit on PWB's inner thigh and I thought 'male bladder incontinence bag'. And now this picture has convinced me. He's thinking 'I would rather stand here and piss myself than listen to any more of your utter bollocks.'
🤣
Polish_20210924_142943225.png

• Haha
  • Heart

spangly

VIP Member
That camel coloured coat she's wearing must be pretty thin if she can turn the sleeves up like that. I imagine she's been gifted it from JYY london or something! All that acrylic and polyester must be making her sweat like a navvy - no wonder she chose a black polo neck this time - better at disguising her pit stains!

• Haha
  • Heart