Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Why a huge police operation?? Theyre not royal or important

Someone on Tumblr says there's a DM comment saying this is something similar to the paid-for Time deal. Apparently the Gruesomes are supposed to have made donations of some sort to the Mayor/Governor's favourite causes in exchange for this meetup/photocall.

Not sure if it's actually true, but it certainly rings true when it comes to them, doesn't it?
Didn't the Mayor/Govenor's father used to work for Time?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Lollydyerx

View attachment 777404

Is it just me or is the coat navy and her trousers black, and why are they so long?
looks Navy to me - WB wearing black!
I know they are being “respectful” wearing black but the turtle neck and coat? She must reek of sweat - why not a black blouse and trousers would still be respectful!

• Sick
  • Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
This whole thing is a house of cards. If US taxpayers get wind that they are funding Harry and Meghan's security, it won't be pretty.
I saw on Twitter that some people are planning to put in FOIA requests about the security arrangements.

I wonder if we'll ever find out what kind of visa Harry's there on. There have been longstanding rumours he's got a diplomatic passport.

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I wonder if she wears whatevers been lined up by Megains Wardrobe. And they, in turn, have to use whatever someone has been willing to send them?
The clothes never fit which is odd and they don't really suit her.
It's her eyes that I'm shocked by. Why is she still using the heavy eyeliner? From a distance her eyes look like two small pieces of coal stuck in the face of a snow man who is wearing fake tan.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just don't get it. How can they not style her appropriately. She does have a weird body shape but surely a good stylist could make her look like a supermodel

• Haha
  • Sick

Kezzle

I wonder if Jess Mulroney was in New York to style HW and this was her revenge for the lack of public support from her supposed best friend when she had her troubles? If JM tweets "karma is a bitch" we will know!

• Haha
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
It still shouldn't be happening .
It is theoretically political, while they still are titled Royals, and while Hawwy is still a British Citizen.
The element of ''official'' which is attached to this (police, mayor, officially relevant location (memorial) creates a illusion that its a Royal visit.
In the past (Diana after divorce) it required:
-a genuine cause approved by the Queen
-or the ''celebrity outing element'' when not on official duty (visit to Fashion shows, art galleries example)
And Diana was a influential humanitarian trendsetter and the mother of the future King.

• Heart
The Grifties....sorry about it, but Oprah and Madonna are not grifters. You might dislike them, but they have unequivocally earned their own money. Top 3 should be Meghan, Amber Heard and Prince Harry. Amber Heard should be number 2.
Grifting isn’t just about money, it’s about bandwagon jumping and being a famewhore too

• Heart

merlotgirl

Newbie but long time lurker here - coming out of hiding to post this gem (apologies if someone has already posted it)

what the heckler shouts to them at the beginning says everything about what the man on the street thinks about their publicity seeking trip and i for one am here for it 😁

Newbie but long time lurker here - coming out of hiding to post this gem (apologies if someone has already posted it)

what the heckler shouts to them at the beginning says everything about what the man on the street thinks about their publicity seeking trip and i for one am here for it 😁

Doh ! 🤦‍♀️Good start here’s the right link

• Haha
  • Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
But if she is pregnant now and that size already ..then she would prove either Lily doesn't exist or she was from a surrogate.... Lily is supposed to be almost 4 months ... after a birth I thinks its 4 to 6 weeks before you should have sex again... which if she is pregnant now at the very most she would only be 10 weeks...
She can’t be pregnant because they said they would only have 2 kids to save the planet. Plus they’d have to give back the award they got for it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
The Clinton Foundation is being investigated allegedly, so let's hope Arsewell is too. It is an elitist way of money laundering and making money from charities. Chelsea Clinton is nearly as nauseating as her mother .

Also the Snarkles only made a "commitment " to pay 25K. to the restaurant, anybody actually believe they will?? Not with the Disney elephants missing 3Million which has never been found.

I would love to know when the bullying and court cases are going to happen. It's gone too quiet. I don't actually think that the RF have intervened because they cannot possibly be thrilled with their antics and recent bad press that it is bringing, although indirectly tot he RF .

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Brace yourselves! Here we go for Day 2.

Poor little sods at that school. :mad:

You think The Bench will be featured?

And can Hazza actually read words with more than one syllable?

• Haha
  • Sick

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Why was she wearing a coat at all? It was warm in NYC today. Also, that camel coat looks like steaming crap on her. The sleeves are too long, so she just did a stupid tiny roll to shorten them rather than have them tailored. She also changed into a black shirt but decided the turtleneck was a keeper? She has ZERO fashion sense.
In Glasgow, possibly just in the past when all men wore suits even to paddle in the sea, the camel coat was worn only by used car salesmen.

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
View attachment 779097

Harry, you are and were a prince; great sit on the floor and pretend you’re one of them (although kids in Harlem probably know a lot more of life than you do) but for goodness sake pull your top down to hide your pants 🤦🏼‍♀️
So Meghan wants to be a in a Marvel Superhero Movie ….
and Harry is going for the remake of “Elf” then ???

35F68565-8D96-473B-B61A-64E029E2AB81.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LilyDCUSA

Dear @LilyDCUSA ,

We're so very sorry, but he's not coming back here. You might not want him, but you've got him now.

In fact both of the cosplay "royals" are all yours. Good luck.

Love,

the Brits xx

P.S. Top Tip from Brenda - just ignore them, it works best. Sending large cavalcades and security details only inflates their ego's further.

😆 :ROFLMAO: 😆
Sorry, but I can no longer see the humor in all of this. H is here on a visa. Can we kick him out? I don't know....but he is now meddling in our government and stirring our populace. He is also stealing and committing fraud through charity money laundering. Slandering individuals and institutions....lying on our national television.....I could go on..... HE IS A PRINCE OF THE REALM...YOUR REALM....NOT OURS. HE IS YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad