Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be a right slap in the face if those two were back as senior royals, it wouldn’t go down well with the public, that’s for sure.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I see Anthony Joshua is self isolating after hearing Prince Charles has coronavirus And meeting him at the commonwealth event. Prince Charles didn’t touch anyone, but Meghan was pawing AJ!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It would be a right slap in the face if those two were back as senior royals, it wouldn’t go down well with the public, that’s for sure.
I’d rather have a republic than have those two back.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No, William would take over. If William was dead as well, George would be next but because he's under 18 they'd put in someone else as regent - probably Kate, or if she was dead too, Anne or Edward (doubt it would be Andrew). Harry would be very much a last resort at the moment, I think.
I’d say Edward and Sophie are the next Royal couple being promoted after the Cambridge. When Phillip passes on; they will be the next Duke & Duchess of Cambridge.

i think Beatrice and Eugenie will be called on to lend a hand with engagement.
At the end of the day, they are princesses. Also Lady Louise is about 15 /16 and I think she’s being trained up by her mum Sophie.

Reactions: 8
I’d say Edward and Sophie are the next Royal couple being promoted after the Cambridge. When Phillip passes on; they will be the next Duke & Duchess of Cambridge.

i think Beatrice and Eugenie will be called on to lend a hand with engagement.
At the end of the day, they are princesses. Also Lady Louise is about 15 /16 and I think she’s being trained up by her mum Sophie.
Edinburgh.

Sophie’s great.

Reactions: 10
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Not an answer you will probably like, but itS a condition that can be traced back to a couple of sources.
im not a homeopath or a doctor just someone who uses it as my ‘go to ‘while I’m dithering about what to do.
Some people get relief from changing their diet. You might have already tried that.
if you haven’t then I’d advise trying that first..but if you do, you need to do it 100 per cent. I went gluten and dairy free 100 per cent last year . If you have a strong intolerance to them , slipping up and having a treat could result in bad guts, and severe Pain. I’ve Never wavered. Dairy is very mucous forming..so not good in this climate. I also restrict my use of sugar.
i drink a lot of water and peppermint tea
i don’t want to turn this into a health forum..but I don’t want to give half an answer.
Look up Robert Redfern, the serrapeptase guy. He swears by it for joints. You need to get it right into your body ..so allow a good 4-6 weeks. He also advocates, dietary changes. He also drinks 1/4 teaspoon of bicarb in water 4 times a day.
homeopathy is different from allopathy. You don’t treat a disease, you treat symptoms.
google arthritis and homeopathy and you will probably get about 6-10 remedies. Read them closely and see which description matches your symptoms..because dis-ease affects everyone differently.

i think for something chronic like this the best course of action is to seek a homeopath, who will spend time with you and your life history. There’s things like miasms, nosodes , the course of healing to be taken into action. One remedy might be given , but then symptoms change and you go onto another.
it gets rubbished and knocked, but it’s actually based in science and was formulated by doctors. Beginning with Dr Samuel Hahndmannose. Dr Bach was a london homeopath Doctor before he moved to Oxfordshire and studied the plants and flowers to make his remedies .
i actually don’t think there’s a one pronged approach. I believe you need to look at what goes into your body, what you do to your body, how you hydrate it, Do you do a regular parasite cleanse, what about mould, are you breathing in spores, fungi, look at where you live, are you living in the middle of an electro magnetic soup, what about negative energy lines not good if you’re sleeping on top of one them , is your house built on top of water veins, again not good, do you live in a negative atmosphere at home. Sadly we can’t all live in peace and tranquility. At night we should be sleeping in a safe space so our bodies can repair but too many of us when we do sleep are not able to do that as our bodies are continually fighting off negative energy.
Do you listen to the words you say? I try to catch myself saying something negative, and replace it with a positive.
like this crisis we are all experiencing now..I refuse to be sucked into the negativity surrounding it ..that’s the way madness lies. I watch no news , or read anything about it online. I know what I need to do if I fall ill and how to treat myself. I don’t believe that will happen.
it might start with knees, or in my case gut issues but it actually becomes a whole life style choice.
i won’t say any more here..as it’s not fair
if you want to keep my post, please copy and paste .
i might delete it tomorrow. If admin don’t delete first
i just hope you can see it wasn’t a one or two word answer..I do lots and lots of things to,stay well.
that is just some of them. Flower remedies, to keep my mind healthy, good quality supplements, regular osteopathic massages, I see a homeopath, I’m using the essential oils, I’ve just taken delivery of a big pack of colloidal silver, touch for health, radionics. Magnetic therapy, gold plated neodymium magnets placed north side down on affected area are exce..and quite cheap..about £10 for 10 . I feel good.
Screen shot, thank you xxx

I see Anthony Joshua is self isolating after hearing Prince Charles has coronavirus And meeting him at the commonwealth event. Prince Charles didn’t touch anyone, but Meghan was pawing AJ!
She always pawing men and schoolboys !! Dirty little minx !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, William would take over. If William was dead as well, George would be next but because he's under 18 they'd put in someone else as regent - probably Kate, or if she was dead too, Anne or Edward (doubt it would be Andrew). Harry would be very much a last resort at the moment, I think.
I think that the general public have more respect for Princess Anne than most of the rest of them certainly over Harry at the moment.

Reactions: 17
He will regret ever leaving if his father dies
If Charles dies from this with all the top medical professionals at his fingertips then the rest of us have no chance.

Iam really upset at the news and feel tearful.
Harry needs to get Archie and get the duck back to the U.K. . Leave the bleep behind,
Hope Charles makes a good recovery.
duck; this just got very real,for William too.
Was it Diana that once said in an interview that she didn't think Charles would ever be King?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Harry...your father has tested positive for coronovirus.
I'm guessing you're on the first available plane.
Right.....?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Right.....?
Doubt it if Megs has been giving lessons on how to treat your father. 😉

During this crisis I wonder if she will bother to build bridges with the man in poor health who paid for her college education? Hmm I guess probably not.

Usually people start to appreciate everything their parents did for them when they become parents themselves. Perhaps that hasn't kicked in for her as Archie is being looked after by a nanny. 😀

Reactions: 17
Right.....?
No he will just give him a call. Be careful though Harry and make sure it is your father on the line not Harry Enfield 😊 .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If Charles dies from this with all the top medical professionals at his fingertips then the rest of us have no chance.

Was it Diana that once said in an interview that she didn't think Charles would ever be King?
No, she said she would never be queen and Charles would find it diffcult to be king (because he has opinions and all that, eg see the "spider letters").

I hope he entices Markle into Scientology, that would be hilarious
She's been busy banning all those "suppressive persons" in her and H's life, so she's already had a head start if she wants to join.

Fat chance she will, I don't believe that at all.
Firstly too much is known about that insane cult and for another they make you bleed your finances dry, not happening.

Reactions: 7
Torontopapers posting again

torontopaper
@torontopaper1

·
2h

Darling, you are seriously trying to get contact to other royal families? You could only get through their staff. Remember your place, peasant!

followed by:

Darling, badmouthing his family won't get you sympathy anywhere. Denmark remembers how arrogant you've been to them. And Morocco? Seriously? Should we bring back some memories?

Denmark? Did they go to Denmark? Anyone know what happened in Denmark?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.