Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I'm ceasing to care less about Prince Plonker and his Plonkette after the last few days of global madness. I bet they've got no trouble getting hand wash or toilet paper, they probably have the staff bring it to them a new set on a silver platter and throw the unused away after every flush. Half expecting them to pop up with a lecturing video about hand sanitizers being bad for puffins and rare breed daffodils or something equally vapid.

Their antics this time last week seem so long ago now.
Bit like Wayne and Wayneta ,Jeeves pass me a fag.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently they are on lock down....Harrys been on lockdown since he married the witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear, Harry feels violated

That is what happens when you don't know how to survive in the big bad world without the protection you've grown up with, if only you'd realise the paps are the least of your worries. You're not shielded anymore Harry, you're on your own through the choices you made, time to get a grip on reality.
it will be open season, because the security that’s protected him all his life is no longer there. The world of celebrity is very different to the world of Royalty - he has no idea

Reactions: 15

Quelle surprise!
Apparently Meghan is concerned about the servants but no mention of her own family!!
She forgot about ehm.... what’s his face? The old dude she used as an excuse to marry within a few months. The oldest of them all. Ehm? Oh yeah, prince Philip. Evil, wicked, cruel witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I wish people would stop feeling sorry for that daft , spoilt sop Harry.

He’s a 30+ married man with a baby who threw his toys out of the pram because his unique heritage and wealth didn’t suit his ambitious , ruthless Wife.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Quelle surprise!
Apparently Meghan is concerned about the servants but no mention of her own family!!
Oh can they duck off now? They’ve been sitting around working out had to get more press than the pandemic - let’s make the pandemic about us. She’s been starved of press for what 5/6 days? Narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Quelle surprise!
Never mind Coronavirus, the smugness of this article (‘her home - yes, her’s, not their’s - is a haven of peace and calm) has made me feel physically sick. 🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Oh can they duck off now? They’ve been sitting around working out had to get more press than the pandemic - let’s make the pandemic about us. She’s been starved of press for what 5/6 days? Narcissist.
I’d like to know who are these “friends” feeding the press. I thought they wanted privacy but these friends are hell bent on telling the press every little detail. I’d be ditching some friends. Breaking news: Meghan took a tit today! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First time poster. Can’t help but notice that ‘Meghan tells friends’ is only just behind ‘Corona virus’ in terms of headline frequency. Who are these ‘friends’?

• Angry
It's her feeding the press, she has started 'Make Harry look weak and crazy and poor Meghan has to to be his rock and oh god what would he do without her' phase.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Just seen this on FB. The school in Dagenham that Meagain was at has been partially closed.

Robert Clack news: As a consequence of the Government's advice yesterday, the school has experienced an unprecedented level of staff absence. Therefore, it is with great regret that I write to inform you that we have been forced to take the decision to partially close the school. Pupils in Year 9 and 10 must remain at home for the rest of this week. A letter has been issued to pupils in Year 9 and 10 this afternoon. It has also been placed on the school website.

Reactions: 5
Maybe it closed to be deep cleansed of empty woke gestures. I think that’s the first and will be the last time I use the 'W' word. I must now go and unclench

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see parallels between their relationship and Paula Yates / Michael Hutchence

I remember reading years ago about how he believed everything she told him from Brad Pitt chasing her to custody issues with Bob Geldof. I feel Harry believes every word that comes out of her mouth.

It ended up them against the world. I think Michael H had a brain injury which prompted some mental health issues. And Paula Yates just wanted fame.

In the end, they weren’t happy but he had nowhere else to go. She self destructed without him (I don’t feel Megan is vunerable) but Harry will be left without supports in LA

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.