Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norbs

VIP Member
well yes exactly......They wanted the safest place in the world for themselves and their son!

Thats obviously a highly built up city, in the centre of the coronavirus. What other option could they have chosen?

Canada, remote and no near neighbours....
An estate in the UK miles from anywhere...
.no.....best place in the world right now, and for the next 6 months or so.....LA!!

Maybe Meghan can make it up with her dad, and see that he is fit and healthy? Isnt a pre exisiting heart condition extremely bad news at the moment?
Her dad doesn’t live in LA, though.

Reactions: 3

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
Oooh, what homeopathic can you recommend for arthritic knees? 😂 Serious question x
Not an answer you will probably like, but itS a condition that can be traced back to a couple of sources.
im not a homeopath or a doctor just someone who uses it as my ‘go to ‘while I’m dithering about what to do.
Some people get relief from changing their diet. You might have already tried that.
if you haven’t then I’d advise trying that first..but if you do, you need to do it 100 per cent. I went gluten and dairy free 100 per cent last year . If you have a strong intolerance to them , slipping up and having a treat could result in bad guts, and severe Pain. I’ve Never wavered. Dairy is very mucous forming..so not good in this climate. I also restrict my use of sugar.
i drink a lot of water and peppermint tea
i don’t want to turn this into a health forum..but I don’t want to give half an answer.
Look up Robert Redfern, the serrapeptase guy. He swears by it for joints. You need to get it right into your body ..so allow a good 4-6 weeks. He also advocates, dietary changes. He also drinks 1/4 teaspoon of bicarb in water 4 times a day.
homeopathy is different from allopathy. You don’t treat a disease, you treat symptoms.
google arthritis and homeopathy and you will probably get about 6-10 remedies. Read them closely and see which description matches your symptoms..because dis-ease affects everyone differently.

i think for something chronic like this the best course of action is to seek a homeopath, who will spend time with you and your life history. There’s things like miasms, nosodes , the course of healing to be taken into action. One remedy might be given , but then symptoms change and you go onto another.
it gets rubbished and knocked, but it’s actually based in science and was formulated by doctors. Beginning with Dr Samuel Hahndmannose. Dr Bach was a london homeopath Doctor before he moved to Oxfordshire and studied the plants and flowers to make his remedies .
i actually don’t think there’s a one pronged approach. I believe you need to look at what goes into your body, what you do to your body, how you hydrate it, Do you do a regular parasite cleanse, what about mould, are you breathing in spores, fungi, look at where you live, are you living in the middle of an electro magnetic soup, what about negative energy lines not good if you’re sleeping on top of one them , is your house built on top of water veins, again not good, do you live in a negative atmosphere at home. Sadly we can’t all live in peace and tranquility. At night we should be sleeping in a safe space so our bodies can repair but too many of us when we do sleep are not able to do that as our bodies are continually fighting off negative energy.
Do you listen to the words you say? I try to catch myself saying something negative, and replace it with a positive.
like this crisis we are all experiencing now..I refuse to be sucked into the negativity surrounding it ..that’s the way madness lies. I watch no news , or read anything about it online. I know what I need to do if I fall ill and how to treat myself. I don’t believe that will happen.
it might start with knees, or in my case gut issues but it actually becomes a whole life style choice.
i won’t say any more here..as it’s not fair
if you want to keep my post, please copy and paste .
i might delete it tomorrow. If admin don’t delete first
i just hope you can see it wasn’t a one or two word answer..I do lots and lots of things to,stay well.
that is just some of them. Flower remedies, to keep my mind healthy, good quality supplements, regular osteopathic massages, I see a homeopath, I’m using the essential oils, I’ve just taken delivery of a big pack of colloidal silver, touch for health, radionics. Magnetic therapy, gold plated neodymium magnets placed north side down on affected area are exce..and quite cheap..about £10 for 10 . I feel good.

• Heart
WTAF?

Disclaimer, I haven't read it all but some 'royal expert' is saying they'll ask Hasbeen back to act in an official royal capacity.
I can’t see it myself. They might outsource the job, on s short term contract.
Might brush up my cv. Am good at smiling, and willing to be persuaded to accept millions per year for doing it, in fact it makes it easier I reckon.
Unless you’re a prick

I didn't know that 😬
The lady confirmed it, but was then shut up. That whole family are such an embarrassment

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
He’s the only thing which will keep changing

Interestingly, we see very little of Louis. There was a glimpse at Christma.
There‘ll be no trooping the colour balcony appearance this year.
we’ll just see him on his birthday photo and Christmas card.
i think Archie has been seen more than Louis in his first year: if you include the Africa trip.
Hasnt there been pictures of William with all the children? Im sure I saw some. But then again it could have been ages ago.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Why are they even involving themselves in anything to do with the NHS (rhetorical question). They’re not living here and are not involved in British life at all. Have they forgotten they walked away?. Bloody word salad 🥗
Who posted first? They both show an hour ago.

Reactions: 2

coconochanel

VIP Member
IF the Queen and Charles died would Harry have to come back and do his duty as the others in line are too young to do anything?

• Angry
Reactions: 2