Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowella

I used to follow Meg and found that quite often her commentary was completely incorrect and way off. They may have just moved house and still be in Canada. That first photo she showed of the 'security meeting' was from Harry picking up the coffee's before the final bout of engagements.

Take with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 4

Manbeast

I might delete my account on here. You lot of dirty barstewards are pocketing fat cheques from Kate and William for dissing Cringe and Ginge and none of you let me in on it.😭

Sometimes I think she tips just slightly into conspiracy mode, but generally her opinions match ours re these two freeloaders.
Regarding if they are in Canada. I think they left the mansion weeks ago and are temporarily renting in LA while they house hunt properly.Or maybe holed up in a different house in Canada while they house hunt in Cali.
I recall seeing time stamped pictures a few weeks ago taken on the Vancouver property and there were no security staff in evidence and the privacy tarpaulins were all gone. The photographer was able to get right up to the gates and photograph the front drive and the front of the house, a previously inaccessible barred area for paps.
All that aside, if anyone thought for one minute that the Migraine would not slither her way back to the bright lights and kissy huggy fakery of LA then they are nuts.
Fair play to the Migraine, she's played a blinder to get what she wanted all along.Step by step classic manipulation of a dozy git. Best of all she has actually convinced Ginger that it was all his idea. 😂They are hiding their move for as long as possible because once it gets out he's going to look like like a right dopey cunt who's been led by the penis all along and the world will finally see who wears the pants in that relationship.

Won't happen Carmen. Maybe in a few years time but not now. Brenda has her finger on the pulse re public opinion these days. Great advisors. I never thought she'd stop Ginger from doing gigs in her name, or that she's take away his pretty dress up soldier uniforms ... but she bloody did and good on her. She daren't go back so soon on it all.
Bottom line is that they're not needed. Seriously he did fuck all of note when he was a Royal and they've been struggling for years to find a niche for him. He's a huge thorn in the royal side because even if they had given him (before Migraine) a decent position with carefully place intelligent people working with him he'd have fucked it up by not taking their advice and going rogue. He thinks he's smarter than anyone. So no, no way is he coming back soon, the public would be furious and we've enough troubles to cope with without having him pissing on our cornflakes as well.:mad:
@Freda I think I love you! 😉 #truestory

You always say exactly what I think, in a way that I couldn't articulate. Thanks! I find it comforting that there is another person out there, who is as (some might say) mean, (but actually really) blloody perceptive and actually, quite as genius as me! 😜🥰

Campagne

VIP Member
Shes never really shown us pictures of him though has she? Apart from the odd one or two we've hardly seen him. We've all got to be kept in our place and are not worthy to look at this precious child. Photographs of him are as good as cash in the bank at the moment for her. I wouldnt be at all surprised if she sells them to the highest bidder once this virus stuff is all over. He's the last card she has to play in keeping them relevant.
He’s the only thing which will keep changing

Interestingly, we see very little of Louis. There was a glimpse at Christma.
There‘ll be no trooping the colour balcony appearance this year.
we’ll just see him on his birthday photo and Christmas card.
i think Archie has been seen more than Louis in his first year: if you include the Africa trip.

Team JCM

VIP Member
She’ll be insufferable!! Gives themma reason to hang onto that Royal for longer!
I’ll be fucking livid

Meghantoinette’let them eat fake’

I thought what they had said was that if she were pregnant that would be another CoS out of the action, ie Prince William would have to self-isolate due to pregnant spouse, just as HMQ and the PoW have had to due to age.
Possibly but you are not higher risk at catching it if you are pregnant

Team JCM

VIP Member
Completely agree I would say that Australia is more racist than the UK as one example. I seriously can not remember one person not being excited for them both - having street parties etc and watching the wedding live on tv wearing old wedding dresses. They then massively fucked us over ( wedding, frog more, leaving BRF) and threw it in our faces they can jog on
MM not happy with whatever was going on here post polo 4E1B95A4-25E2-495F-98E4-36744EA8CC10.png
View attachment 99260
That’s not how Time/date lines look on my Twitter app.
Is Harry an evil genius hiding in plain sight?🤔

vikka

VIP Member
View attachment 99260
That’s not how Time/date lines look on my Twitter app.
Ok now I see how the Frog Cott place of posting idea came about...
Faked!
Easy to fake and besides, only select staff have access to their bosses' Social Media accounts, no one from the Sussex staff would've had access, even when their office staff was still based at KP.

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
Prince Phillip is because he's the consort of the monarch. Kate automatically will be when William is king, but there's no precedent for it when he's not. Also one paper mentioned she couldn't be if she was pregnant - I'm wondering whether that's a hint.
I think the paper said that William wouldnt be able to be the queen's representative or whatever they call it ,if Kate becomes pregnant,so let's hope she isn't for at least 6 MTHS cis if she does,the honour passes to PH...🤢

• Angry