Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sorry chick.
It's the quote with the most votes. I'll do it.
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 1
I agree and the clothes she wears never suit her. She is either tied up like a sack of spuds or wearing stuff that is so tight it shows off her underwear.
The problem is that she has a weird figure, stick thin legs but a relatively thick waist in comparison. I don't think she's found the right style to suit her figure at all. I'm amazed she hasn't got a proper stylist.

Reactions: 10
So Donald Trump has just tweeted that the USA will not be paying for their security 😆
If LA is in lockdown then are secret service agents considered essential workers? I would imagine all the crims and potential kidnappers are staying safe at home lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.