Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're desperate for that Lilibet meets Lilibet photo that they can bring out for the next 50 years. That's probably a big part of why they named her that. And they want to prove to people they're still "royal" despite everything. All of the perks from that toxic institution......
Exactly, they know they missed out on all those lovely photos of the cute great grandchildren with Philip after he passed - they only had the 1 photo that everyone had already seen.

That is why they named her L and they will not want to miss out on any merching opportunities once HMQ passes - which I hope will be a long time away.

This would also be the photo they sell round the world of the first pics of L with her great grand mother.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Because she wants a reaction- any reaction.

It's killing her that they won't speak to her at all, and are barely speaking to him, which is why i think the tweet about H asking about solo come back terms was a calculated move to try to get them to talk to him.

I'm also convinced that this has come from the 6s as it states they won't be over until after his birthday and they want HMQ to go and see them.
It's clear that the Harkles are becoming increasingly reckless in their attention seeking behaviour. They want some more fuel from the RF and reactions other than being ignored.

They should be producing content for Netflix and Spotify. They're paying other people large salaries to do it for them but still nothing has been released. Everything they do now smacks of desperation.

Unfortunately this is bound to wind them up and they'll try making even wilder claims.

I wouldn’t mind betting that they do make a film for Netflix about 'Diana's mysterious death' with loads of spinning and insinuations.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
On the left is statesman Windbag Noballs at the GQ Awards. You can see his flickering eyes and righteous anger as he lectures the audience about the mass misinformation and press intrusion that he and his princess have suffered since they fled the stranglehold of the Palace.
I don't know how to post a picture of a baboon so am having to use a new avatar for pictures. I keep forgetting who I am.
He was briefly a Corgi but vie got him back to baboon now. Getting there.
tit he's a Corgi agajn I think I'll go back to my red C.
Looks like roast chicken

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They're desperate for that Lilibet meets Lilibet photo that they can bring out for the next 50 years. That's probably a big part of why they named her that. And they want to prove to people they're still "royal" despite everything. All of the perks from that toxic institution......
Of course they are. I hadn't thought of that. Foul.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Can anyone tell me why I keep getting an "Oops" when I try and quote a members post?x

If you are viewing on your phone you will need to keep refreshing your screen when you get that message.
Scroll to top of page and you'll see a little curved arrow. Click on that and it should re-load your page and the oops will go away.
Its just an annoying glitch and not anything you've done.

Reactions: 18
They would then do a flood of PR about how the new baby brought them all together and healed the family.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Hi Chita, I'm on a new laptop. I did get on my old one but it stills happens on this one. It's just annoying as it is nice to quote peoples posts. Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I'm not very computer savvy as an old pensioner.....hello @nuttynanna I think we are the same...lol!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi Chita, I'm on a new laptop. I did get on my old one but it stills happens on this one. It's just annoying as it is nice to quote peoples posts. Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I'm not very computer savvy as an old pensioner.....hello @nuttynanna I think we are the same...lol!!

Ok, there is a curved arrow visible on laptops too.
It might be up on the top left of your screen. usually next to a little house icon [homescreen] - so if you click on that arrow, it should refresh your page and hopefully the oops will stop happening while you're on that page.

It is a recurring glitch so you may have to do it on other pages in future but hopefully page refresh will sort it for you each time.

Reactions: 18
I wish they would just leave the Queen alone:

But, but but…. I thought they’d already made a bid for a Windsor baptism, got the bums rush and got all snotty and said they were having a super low key Cali affair to which no royals would be invited ( as if anyone gave a tit). So what’s changed? Has a new bill come in? Has a contract been cancelled? Is Pedro demanding his back pay? Has that poor charity had the audacity to request its outstanding £78,000? The utter bastards, how very dare they expect Pinocchio to deliver on a promise 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ok, there is a curved arrow visible on laptops too.
It might be up on the top left of your screen. usually next to a little house icon [homescreen] - so if you click on that arrow, it should refresh your page and hopefully the oops will stop happening while you're on that page.

It is a recurring glitch so you may have to do it on other pages in future but hopefully page refresh will sort it for you each time.
Thank you!

Reactions: 17
But, but but…. I thought they’d already made a bid for a Windsor baptism, got the bums rush and got all snotty and said they were having a super low key Cali affair to which no royals would be invited ( as if anyone gave a tit). So what’s changed? Has a new bill come in? Has a contract been cancelled? Is Pedro demanding his back pay? Has that poor charity had the audacity to request it’s outstanding £78,000? The utter bastards, how very dare they expect Pinocchio to deliver on a promise 🥴

Yes a low key Christening was announced...........................

christening 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
K
Because she wants a reaction- any reaction.

It's killing her that they won't speak to her at all, and are barely speaking to him, which is why i think the tweet about H asking about solo come back terms was a calculated move to try to get them to talk to him.

I'm also convinced that this has come from the 6s as it states they won't be over until after his birthday and they want HMQ to go and see them.
Know why I believe this claim re wanting to meet up?

Because it was semi-leaked a few days ago by Luca and another tweeter that no6 was in contact about coming home . They said home as in "Home sans Meg, permanently.":cautious:
I knew there was no way he'd bail out on her just yet, but now I get it. It was leaked to them as a prelude to this story, to test the waters and also to put pressure on his family using the old "Yes we were norty scamps but that's just us,:ROFLMAO: har-de-har-de-har:LOL:, we're such rascals. Anyway, that's not why you called (as our super-fan Alex Bellfield would say), yah, we desperately need some Royal relevance want to be fwiends and you DID say we were beloved members of the family, so we'd like some photies. Just for memories you understand. Preferably of the witch gangan going all googly eyeyed over lil betty boop(we call her that you know,simper simper) and Arch in his 'I HEART NANNA WINDSOR' tee shirt."

They have nothing left in their armoury and maybe, just maybe, if people think everything is hunky-dory with the Family they/she might get that Emmy invite she craves. The Obama snub has thoroughly holed them below the water line and they know they are sinking, so are reaching out in desperation.
Even if this olive branch shrivels and dies they'll still have a story. "Well we reached out to them. Offered to forgive the racism and spectacle wedding we were forced to endure. And they just ignored us😢. So cruel. Lil Archie was looking forward to reading extracts from his new book, which is being published soon. But they snubbed him because he is quite brown like his other nanna (doris or dorothy or whatever she's called.) Woe is us 😭"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I have a Collie that is willing to join, she licks you so much that you'll just surrender to her love
IMG_20210825_222528 (1).jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Wow seems everyone and his brother have fallen over each other to wish Beyonce a happy 40th birthday - Reese,Orka,Ellen,Ed Sheran etc etc - the list seems to be mahoooooosive - oh dear poor HW - she only got McCarthy
😂😂😂
Hark! the sound of crockery flying across the Montishithole is so loud that Hazzno has had to put ear defenders on the chickens 🐓🐓🐓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't get the Diana film. What's the audience? I mean I lived through all that and I wouldn't go see it. I've asked my daughter a teeneager and she's not interested. So straight to streaming?
Wouldn't it be great if the markles fuckwits bigged it up, got some piggyback publicity and then it flopped?
can't see how it can make its money back at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow seems everyone and his brother have fallen over each other to wish Beyonce a happy 40th birthday - Reese,Orka,Ellen,Ed Sheran etc etc - the list seems to be mahoooooosive - oh dear poor HW - she only got McCarthy
😂😂😂
Hark! the sound of crockery flying across the Montishithole is so loud that Hazzno has had to put ear defenders on the chickens 🐓🐓🐓
We're all still waiting to hear about Beyonce's contribution to the 40x40 and giving a lesson on how to get back to work, while not having a pound spare in your back pocket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.