Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly? Because it doesn’t matter. They are so far from the throne, even if for some catastrophic event Harry moves up to number two, my guess is the monarchy would be abolished before that happens. With this they don’t have to deal with “but what about Andrew?” (A well deserved question in my opinion. I really hope Charles ends this ongoing travesty) and no one can accuse them of anything.
I really don’t get why people still get their knickers in a twist. Nothing they did was actually successful. They couldn’t hold onto their status, their collaboration idea was thrown out, everyone has realised they are a sell-out, their business ventures have shown no promising out put till now, their claims get more absurd and hysteric ever time and brought them certainly no new supporters, even their copied stuff falls flat… they are sunken to the same level as her family, Fergie and Uncle Garry. People read it for the drama and entertainment but most don’t take them seriously and if they had to choose wouldn’t pick them. His book might be a nuclear bomb, fittingly released around the Platinum Jubilant for the highest numbers, but it won’t truly rattle the grounds of the crown. They have lost all goodwill and credibility within the UK. Even the anti-monarchists don’t like them. It will only help them to establish them in the US. And if the US public endorsed them enough, that’s their problem. I also doubt H&M would like to see the monarchy actually abolish. It’s what makes them special after all.

Reactions: 39
Casting to type.

Finding Freedom is on BookBub today for 99p. Overcharging by 98p.

I won't be happy until I see marked for a penny.
Anyone know where we can find out how many copies of the new whinge fest has sold?

Reactions: 17
H looks like he's had botox between his eyes and had his eyebrows groomed in that GQ speech.
Well if he’s going to go the plastic surgery route WTF doesn’t he go the whole hog and do something about his piggy mean eyes and thin spiteful lips. He should get a Lauren Goodger.

No use tinkering around the edges with a touch of Botox, spray on hair and lifts in his shoes.

The

Reactions: 32
I can think of one reason

Reactions: 23
Well that’s littered with inaccuracies.

Though obviously they’re bang on the money about Princess P not being ‘the one’

Reactions: 26
Made big mistake with avatars, still learning how to do it. Have reposted this now with Avatar Sid correctly displayed. He's a Corgi not a baboon.
ETA soddit he's a baboon again. Wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
On the left is statesman Windbag Noballs at the GQ Awards. You can see his flickering eyes and righteous anger as he lectures the audience about the mass misinformation and press intrusion that he and his princess have suffered since they fled the stranglehold of the Palace.
I don't know how to post a picture of a baboon so am having to use a new avatar for pictures. I keep forgetting who I am.
He was briefly a Corgi but vie got him back to baboon now. Getting there.
Shit he's a Corgi agajn I think I'll go back to my red C.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
This below might work, well it did for me.
If you upload an image you like to your laptop then use the 'snipping tool' to cut out the part of the image you like ... that way the image has a better chance of fitting neatly into your little avvy circle.
So this ...

becomes a more manageable this ...

Reactions: 26
Thanks for seeing this through once again @mardymare.
Fat Sid atavar was supposed to be @Pom Bear 's idle cousin looking for work.
The baboon was Noballs at the GQ Awards as he looks like one. The avatars kept changing places though.
Am trying a fresh new avatar. Marine Iguana. You can see why they call him Lord of The Sea.
ETA As @freda19 says his head's been cut off. Probably just as well as fugly.
Will keep trying, thanks for the help and I will follow the instructions. X

Ooh, tricolour border collie

It is people in the UK who matter and the Harkles polling numbers keep going down. Even among 18-24 year olds opinion is split, not very positive.

Reactions: 29
Hello my lovelies...long time no post but I do look at all your lovely comments. I will say what I have said before, the Royal family play the long game and these two will NEVER win, just looking forward to the crash that will happen. I know we have had the Piers verdict but I think this is just the beginning...more will happen, and I'm waiting. P.S. My Cockapoo will join in @Nuttynana, if you want him....he can be a crazy dog lol!!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.