Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An early doors Harry and Meghan #134: Yet more revelations in the new chapter, Hazzno's still living with his captor

I bet The Grifties admin can't believe these heavy and sustained voting figures

Reactions: 37
Do they know what meaningful change is? An earthquake is a meaningful change because it will produce obvious change of status in lifestyle, accommodation etc.
Does he mean positive change?
And if he does mean a positive change that will imply that someone will be negatively affected.
So he can then talk about equality but I bet if we told him that by treating people equitably they would all be on his level he would not like that idea.

Just another no plan announcement that means fuck all

ETA just to say I do know the difference between equality and equity. Equality will allow everyone to be treated the same so potentially no change, equity will allow the differences to be evened out so that hopefully all people are equal by the end. He and she will never go for equity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Great idea lol xx.
Include sponsored by Richmond and add a few cheap light bulbs and it be perfect for the two of them x

Back later to catch up

Reactions: 32
Another contender:

Harry and Meghan #134: Pay for our lifestyle, we're Wallis and Vomit, give us your money, were all out to con it

Reactions: 34

Biden has been a liar for years. I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist, but Trump won the darn election. Massive cheating went on to get Biden in. The democrats thought they had cheated enough to get Hillary in in 2016, they made darn sure that Trump didn't get in this time. This crap wouldn't have happened like this under Trump. Nobody showed up at Biden's "rallies", Trump's rallies were overflowing. The puppeteers wanted this destabilization to happen.

Reactions: 44
I think it's great that Hazno is donating $1.5 million to Sentable - but a) Isn't it a bit vulgar to reveal how much you are donating?

b) It's very optimistic to believe that a portion of the proceeds of his memoirs is going to generate to $1.5 million!
What happens if his book flops?

Reactions: 45
Scrotie:
'They need to be on the ground. They say that the proof is in the pudding, and what we are about to see is that pudding.'

Yea... it's spotted Harkles pudding
With a nice Richmond accompaniment!

Reactions: 35
Guilty. I’m not sorry!

Reactions: 24
You never know who is reading what is posted in here....................................

Reactions: 53
Agree with this too, I just posted along the same lines!
Apart from.... "No.6 has vetoed using the dollies....".
H&M said the other day that they weren't going to repeat with Lil the"mistakes" they made with Farch.
They would never admit it, but they made a huge mistake in putting a fake "son", who is widely believed to be Gavin Gingras, on the Porker interview. Watched by millions, and introduced as little Archie. They cannot now produce any photos of Farch, because if they're of Gavin again people will notice, and if it's a different child people will notice.

The same applies to Lil. If they produce a photo of her people are bound to suspect they're pulling the same stunt again, and there are so many inconsistencies about her birth as well as her brother's. If they are the sort of parents who would do that to one child, they will do it to another.

I don't believe No.6 has vetoed using the dollies at all, I think there are no dollies to use or they would be used. Noballs and Smeg had already merched Farch to the limit before their scam was busted and now the little ghost has disappeared.
They can't use him any more, because the child they said was theirs has been identified as someone else's child.

Thomas's hope of seeing the said goblins and exercising his rights as a grandfather are a threat to her fake motherhood and they will guard this fraud fiercely if he persists. I bet TM quietly withdraws when she threatens him, and if I were him I'd call it a day now as he's bringjng down on his head a load of trouble by blundering in on a major cover-up.

Reactions: 37
Sugars turning on Scobie
I am probably reading too much into this, but this 'turn on Scobie' feels a little contrived? Considering TW had to confess about her input with FF I am confused about the sudden denial of input again. Is she turning the tables on him to deflect from her cos she has realised that turning on Her Majesty was her worst idea? So now she is basically flicking the shit away from herself? Aahh my head hurts!

Reactions: 28
I agree Thomas Markle has no chance of winning because the Harkles can afford the best lawyers on speed dial and he has little money or support.

I don't believe any of Smeggy's guff about protecting their children. She could've earned loads of dosh promoting herself as an earth mother type. Interviews, magazine spreads talking about what she feeds the kids, aspirations for them and how they are parenting etc etc

Not to mention dressing them up in nice designer clothes and merching off the outfits.

Something stinks and we probably don't know the half of it.

Reactions: 41
Does he think that putting this shite in the public domain it will encourage people to buy the book as the sugars and plebs now think they are contributing to a worthy cause? Isn’t it a kind of emotional marketing / blackmail LOBs (load of b@ll@cks)
Expect we will see photographs being released of him on ‘is ‘orse looking macho and tough whilst she walks around in a tent dress with 2 dolls hidden under blankets ransacking random cars for nice freebies - surrounded by ‘sekurity‘ ‘innit
Must say the amount of PR crap coming out the past few days is exhausting - and depriving the planet Of oxygen.

I am actually starting to believe they are acting like students on a gap year - away from home trying to act like grown ups - playing mummies and daddies, spend as much money as they can and then when it has all gone come crawling back for papa to get them out of their mess.
I hope that don’t divorce or break up cos they bloody deserve each other.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.