Harry and Meghan #131 It's my Birthday and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before our Moderator @Yel tells us off for wittering off-topic about diseased L.A penises, should we point out the link between diseased bent dicks and Noballs's member? He is the subject of this thread and his Royal Richmond has always featured here in the form of penis ladders, being waved in the air by Corgis, ridden on by Hamsters, used as a mobile phone, worn as a fascinator by Scrotie Scobie, and displayed on HMTQ's desk. So @Yel can see we're on topic.
Agreed we need to get back on to the Cali Cunts it's all getting very off topic and as bit tedious now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just realised that a representative for the Harkles was at the Obama party.
It was Chrissy Teigens dog, Pearl.

Yup, we all missed it.
Also, maybe they were there, 3 days before.🤔
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone upthread said she was 'on the streets' at the time?
They were mistaken. If she was 'on the streets' I could find sympathy for her getting embroiled with Epstein, but she had a job, albeit a dodgy one.

Born Virginia Roberts, she was raised in Florida but had a troubled upbringing, explaining: “I went from an abusive situation, to being a runaway, to living in foster homes.”

She was working as a spa assistant aged 17 at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in 2000 when she first met Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell, who recruited her to become his personal travelling masseuse.

I just realised that a representative for the Harkles was at the Obama party.
It was Chrissy Teigens dog, Pearl.

Yup, we all missed it.
Also, maybe they were there, 3 days before.🤔
😂
... yes, that'll be it. She was busy making banana bread for the feast, while no6 wandered around weeping at the beauty of this Martha's Vineyard home that he and his smeggy should have had.:cry:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Giuffre would only end temporarily on the street, few days, no prostitution involved, according to her, (this is not proven and heavily disputed even legally) while escaping foster facilities.
She was not captive, had a side job while working for Epstein, had her own place and boyfriends.
The women which were:
Minors
Not speaking English
Foreigners, no money, no passport, nowhere to run,
genuine trafficking victims, remain unknown, and forgotten.
The traffickers got plea deals.
The wife of the American Nas Car racer Brian Vickers is one of Epsteins top regruiters
Sarah Kensington, originally Sarah Kellen.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
They were mistaken. If she was 'on the streets' I could find sympathy for her getting embroiled with Epstein, but she had a job, albeit a dodgy one.

Born Virginia Roberts, she was raised in Florida but had a troubled upbringing, explaining: “I went from an abusive situation, to being a runaway, to living in foster homes.”

She was working as a spa assistant aged 17 at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in 2000 when she first met Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell, who recruited her to become his personal travelling masseuse.

... yes, that'll be it. She was busy making banana bread for the feast, while no6 wandered around weeping at the beauty of this Martha's Vineyard home that he and his smeggy should have had.:cry:
Nah he'd be outside juggling frozen Richmonds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Would love to know the inside on Kamala Harris from our US Tattlers since she is going to be taking over, or so we hear. Is she well thought of??
Most Americans never think about the VP 🤣😘 TBH I think most of us are exhausted from the pandemic and post-Trump shell shock. We knowingly elected the lesser of 2 evils and frankly don't trust ANY politicians. Most of us vote but aren't happy with the crap selection of candidates.
This might help:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Talking about Virginia Roberts and,PA now on gb news with megyn kelly

Thomas Markle on now on GB news

Reactions: 17
Talking about Virginia Roberts and,PA now on gb news with megyn kelly

Thomas Markle on now on GB news
GB news needs to get its sound issues fixed.
Its had sound gremlins since its launch.
Mouths not synched with voices.
Mic volume often drops.

Wish they'd get it sorted.

TM blames H. He could've sorted out the paparazzi

TM says smeg been lying for a year. Since she met H. Said he loves both his daughters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Most Americans never think about the VP 🤣😘 TBH I think most of us are exhausted from the pandemic and post-Trump shell shock. We knowingly elected the lesser of 2 evils and frankly don't trust ANY politicians. Most of us vote but aren't happy with the crap selection of candidates.
This might help:
Didn't she reputedly have an affair a very close friendship with her male boss in her rise to prominence ? He was indeed married but claimed only technically. Now where have I heard that old chestnut before.

OK, who's the smart ass at the back shouting "PENIS LADDER!"

Not keen on her and her niece is a witch on twitter. "The only princess we recognise in this family is Princess Meghan" .Oh duck off you dopey ill informed ignorant twit. Gawd, there's wiser locked up. On that alone, she's on my tit list

But that's none of my business.:m🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
TM thinks its a joke about her wanting to enter politics, she doesn't want that. M didn't experience racism growing up. Never.

• Heart
Thomas was IMO kept in the dark, to enable the "racist" narrative from the start, remember Harry's original statement.
It made everything possible after that, they had excuses for their demands, excuses for leaving, and excuses for whining to Oprah.
It looked planned, from day one, the earliest probably being this deleted thing by Scabies:
e96e17b17419eff34bdf7e63138de03d.png

He probably deleted it because it was outing, it got caught in media however but ignored, notice the date, also Scabies wasn't perceived as their mouthpiece at that time.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
TM says very hurtful things were in the letter that smeg sent to him. And that he can't say what they are are cos they're so hurtful. He paid for all her education and has receipts

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thomas was IMO kept in the dark, to enable the "racist" narrative from the start, remember Harry's original statement.
It made everything possible after that, they had excuses for their demands, excuses for leaving, and excuses for whining to Oprah.
It looked planned, from day one, the earliest probably being this deleted thing by Scabies:View attachment 710289View attachment 710289

He probably deleted it because it was outing, it got fought in media however but ignored, notice the date, also Scabies wasn't perceived as their mouthpiece at that time.
Can't see anything in the links Evangelina x

Reactions: 7
TM wouldn't agree to seeing Lili if it meant never speaking to press. Then got cut off!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes now, thank you x

2018???? Whatttttt???
Yep, my theory that they planed this has some base.
Peg never fitted the type (her profile) if you want of someone with a sense for order, tradition, or duty.
There would be nothing wrong with that, many people are like that, but she used it for fame, to get something and then to damage the original source, which made it possible.
And that is a problem

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.