Harry and Meghan #131 It's my Birthday and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear we may be underestimating the deeply ingrained tradition of keeping things as quiet as possible and while Andrews awful behaviour on so many different fronts means I would be very happy for him to rot in a jail cell for his flagrant abuse of privilege, being a complete tosser to everyone except his mum, spending taxpayers money without consequence, his entitlement and overall sleazebag nature… he will not because his mum is the Queen and natural selection has not been allowed to bring him to his assumed level. This will not end until she is gone and even then Charles will require more backbone than he has shown thus far to kick him out. They will settle. Virginia Roberts has no one else to sue. She is certainly due restitution for being trafficked and abused but Epstein is dead, Maxwell in jail and she doesn’t have pictures with anyone else. She will get paid off to go away and Andrew should be stuffed under a rock with Fergie and their debts. I would love it if Charles disowned him.
Brenda will not pay Guiffre. To do so admits guilt and leaves Randy open to every girl in the Epstein stable sueing for a nest egg even if they never clapped eyes on him, much less bounced on his dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Brenda will not pay Guiffre. To do so admits guilt and leaves Randy open to every girl in the Epstein stable sueing for a nest egg even if they never clapped eyes on him, much less bounced on his dick.
If awarded, surely any compensation awarded has to be based on Andrew’s net worth, like his divorce settlement was?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wonder how the 'talks' are going at Balmoral right now!

Maybe a statement tomorrow?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Glad to hear that, very! The Obamas like Minge were in a unique position to do some good regarding race relations for a start. Instead Minge polarised black and white by undermining young gullible POC, patronising and painting them as victims needing restitution for non-existent racial prejudice by white people, reading tit poetry and cynically exploiting them for her own ends. She a Ho made good only thanks to latching onto a frustrated and bitter dolt with mush for brains in his pants.

The Obamas could have done so much good as influential figures but they kept their heads down instead of speaking out. Nothing about the dangerous CRT or subversive BLM or the riots. They left a dreadful legacy with senile Biden now at the helm propped up by power-obsessed ferrets fighting in a sack. Now the Obamas grin and prance with the A-listers and shamelessly bask in glory that is entirely undeserved.

The Donald opposed CRT, saw the danger of China, loves our Queen, saw straight through the Snarkles and despite his ludicrousness was a beacon of sanity compared to the Obamas Harris or Biden. He has better hair than Noballs and Minge put together, and can take me out to dinner any time.
One funny comment I saw years ago said that Melania looks like a cat that's about to sneeze!
Its amazing, I feel the same re Trump. We all thought he was bizarre, but now I think he had vision, saw the woke crap the dangers around the world and America and lets be honest a lot of the other countries around the world couldn't deal with him. I have to admit , in my snobbery I thought he didn't have the gravitas to be a US president, but when you're facing massive change in your county , what the heck is Gravitas going to do for you? He stood for a lot of hard working Americans, the snotty elite didn't think he was the face of America and he got cancelled.
when you see what they have now with poor old Biden, I wish he'd make a rapid re entry, I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I thought bendy was Clinton?
Come on who had the bent Richmond?! 🍆
Epstein's was the odd shape -
: "His penis looked really weird, like he'd had an operation on it or something and I felt he was kind of embarrassed about it because he was trying to hide it."

"I found it weird but I just thought, 'Whatever, who cares, he's not asking me to touch it'."

that isn’t my quote by the way 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Some facts:
1.Giuffres lawyer is the one that represented Weinstein. Andrews lawyer has nothing to do with it.
2.The satanic pedophile Conspiraloons are out in full force.
Including individuals which are close to Guiffre, and affiliated with Icke, QAnon and similar.

3.Epsteins estate was valued at 650 million$ it detoriated after conviction to 190.
121 million was distributed to victims, 92% took the money.
4.Only 4 women are after Ghislaine.

5.Yesterday I posted here that it's possible that the USA has nothing/not enough on Ghislaine.
Today Daily Mail, Dame Cressida Dick:

"But she insisted no Metropolitan Police formal investigation into the royal is taking place with the American authorities currently treating him as a witness rather than a suspect."

Tragic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't know the details of this case so apologies if I'm asking a stupid question, but if she accuses him of rape, how is she planning to prove that they had sex?
I’ve no idea. In today’s world you’d get dna but back then? It’s his word against hers, unless she has something more to bring to the table.

• Wow
Back to discussing Meghan, I really think this Obama PR was a seismic blow for her.
It completely overshadowed her planned relaunch after months of being in hiding, and she has no one but herself to blame.
If she hadn't faked a relationship with them in the Vogue interview, in the Megzit PR, no news outlets would have even expected the Harkles to attend.
It's like if anyone watching were to wonder whether their stupid woke brand is going to take off, the answer is no. They have nothing to offer. The only thing of any importance or any substance they have "done" was a tell-all, which was done by Oprah. That's it.
You are spot on. At this point they have nothing left in their arsenal for their long-ago planned world domination.
The odd thing is, that had they shut their pie holes they'd be getting feted with the best/worst of hollyweird. Hollyweird loves a gen-u-ine royal and even a fake one like smeggy would have passed muster as long as she had no6 carrying her handbag with his bollix in it ... but once you prove yourself disloyal and a loose cannon your card is marked with that lot. They cannot afford a loose lipped fame bleep in their innermost circles. Loose lips sink ships. Luckily so far the only ship sinking is SS Snarkles. The only plus on their horizon is no6's 'memoirs', and that is some time away.
Methinks we'll soon see another concocted big splash. She has been dealt a huge blow being left out of the Obama thing and she needs to find something positive to balance things out, or something sympathetic to keep her name out there. Can you imagine the fresh hell heaped on no6 in montyshithole this week? She will be going mental pecking and pecking at his head "We need to DO something Aitch! WE HAVE TO!"
I can see him caving in on the one rule that he has stood firm on, the kid's privacy. Just to shut her up and get theiir dream back on track. We'll see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That's so interesting. I've been married for a long time but I would have trouble describing my husband's naked body to someone else - there aren't any distinguishing marks! Wonder what he has...
Apparently I have a mole shaped like a mouse right at the bottom of my back, almost on my bum. Never seen it 'in the flesh' so to speak but I think I'd better keep clear of kinky skint princes who like pensioners. Do you know of any ........ oh wait 🐭👑😱

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm sorry, but this idea that only a small sleazy selection of 40 yr old men would shag a girl the age of his teenage daughters is utter total bollox. If an unattached bloke of 40, or 50 has the opportunity of a cute young thing bouncing on his penis on the QT most will grab at the opportunity. Very very few will say no. Have you never been to functions where the old geezers spend the whole time trying to corner the sweet young girls? Every wedding I've ever been to and every posh work function was/is infested with them, dribbling and flexing their muscles to compete with the young bucks, even with their partners and family there.

You seem fixated on the fact that he had/has daughters "the same age", but there is 6 and 8 years age difference to Guiffre, nowhere in the same ball park. While Guiffre was signing a massage and services contract with Epstein (spit) the York girls were still in primary/prep education so there is no need for such hyperbole about her being the age of his daughters. She simply wasn't. The situation is sleazy enough without revving things up for dramatic effect.
As for Guiffre being delighted, well we've no idea how dedicated a lover Randy is, so maybe she was delighted or maybe she wasn't, but she certainly was delighted at the financial gain. And you can bet your last dollar she will claim it was awful and traumatic and scarring and mind shattering and she needs therapy to the tune of $6million to get over it ... the other few hundred she shagged for profit obviously made it a happy enough exercise, since she's not sueing all of them.
Met a fair few who would be up for it but in my case they all wanted to know I wasn’t prison bait. I totally understand why that doesn’t happen in every case esp when alcohol is involved.

I thought bendy was Clinton?
Come on who had the bent Richmond?! 🍆
It’s much more common than you think….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Apparently I have a mole shaped like a mouse right at the bottom of my back, almost on my bum. Never seen it 'in the flesh' so to speak but I think I'd better keep clear of kinky skint princes who like pensioners. Do you know of any ........ oh wait 🐭👑😱
Not princes but I hear Wayne Rooney likes pensioners :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I agree, people have their rose coloured glasses on when it comes to teenage girls and what we got up to. I lived a pretty fruity life between London and Miami in my teens and early 20's. I got up to a lot of things I wouldn't want my Parents to know about but at absolutely no point was I abused, trafficed, taken advantage of etc, in fact I still feel sorry for some of the Men I got involved with, everything I did was my decision with full knowledge of what I was getting myself into and what the consequences could be, we aren't all stupid at 17. I get that that is not always the case but no one should be underestimating how manipulative a teenage girl can be.
Perhaps you were just very lucky?

• Wow
When I posted that months ago @Evangelina debunked that being Marcus Anderson.
She even named the guy (the boat's owner IIRC).
And come to look at it more carefully I think she's right, it's not Anderson. So that theory of a connection to smeggy based on that/those images is bust. In my opinion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.