Harry and Meghan #125 Harry's being silly but where the hell is Lili?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is hourglass, I think she is more apple shaped like me.
Is the fashion expert the one with the white stick and Labrador by any chance???

She's more square shaped really.
Slim in profile but wide front and back.

She needs things which will create the illusion of a longer torso.
Those belted things do the opposite.
A shroud would look even better!!

Reactions: 26
I am really not sure what 6 ad wife are playing at. The PR from sunshine sucks says they want a Windsor Christening with the HMTQ present, and 6 has apparently made all this clear on his trip for the unveiling of the statue. So still pushing and beavering away to get back into the RF, then, apparently William offered him an olive branch and invited him to the England game quarter final, which he turned down, supposedly. Now why would he do that Will I mean, I can't believe he did as 6 would have been there unless wifey said 'No" Curious
Only thing I can think of is 6's wife wants the approach/olive branch , well she's gonna be waiting a loooooooooooong time me thinks !

Reactions: 32
I used to like Kenneth Williams and all the Carry On gang, On The Buses and Open All Hours but I do not think any production companies would make any tv or movies like that now.

Reactions: 26
Christening happens.

Harkles PR:
Everything is solved.
RF apologised for their "racism" (the RF can't prove that they didn't)
The Harkles were victims of the "courtiers" media (can't be proven then, as another Harkles lie)because the RF had them back.
Bullying investigation was a smear campaign( why were they allowed back, the Palace supported them) even if the bullying investigation confirms she is a bully.
The "guilty" Royals had to accept all Harkles demands or... else.

No Christening, nothing solved,
Same as above, plus more accusations, of smear, rejections, racism...

The Palace is... ostriching

Reactions: 29
Not sure if I saw this when I skimmed through - sorry, if already posted. I'm short of time today and can't fully enjoy the sound of lovely Tattlers a-tattling.
In answer to the question, 'Will YOU be watching Meghan's new animated Netflix series?'. Polling currently 97% on 'No, I can't think of anything worse to watch'.

Reactions: 35
An hourglass figure? I have an hourglass figure when I tighten my belt, I'm otherwise a bit round I would say she is more of a shapeless twig.

Reactions: 43
BIB
if we do manage to mass outside, led by @freda19 on a steed flanked by @Nuttynana 's Pussy Outriders .....What's the collective noun for a mob of peed-off Tattlers?
Any ideas?

Any ankle-height Tattlers like Scotch and Pom should be carried by sturdy male Tattlers in cages for their safety, plus any parrot Tattlers and @Innocent Hamster even though he's stuffed. (Apologies if he's not stuffed and is flat).
Like the Royal Family, @Pom Bear and @Scotch Mist should travel in separate armoured cars to the venue)

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

I actually don't believe the RF are ostriching, there will be LOTS going on in the background that the general public have no idea about and the palace will be making sure all legal aspects are covered when it comes to the harkles. Just because they aren't doing things the way people want or expect doesn't mean they're ignoring it.

Reactions: 46
Maybe she thinks she can create the appearance of a waist with the belts?

I've often thought Diana would have hated losing her fashion icon status to Kate, but I also think she'd have stopped the hag getting her claws into 6.

Reactions: 37

Just my opinion but.......Wreck this relationship before it even started????

Poor Harry was so committed/besotted that he'd been dating a model as well as Smeg in the early stages. William may well have seen her hanging around KP with Hazza when he was supposedly romancing Smeggy and wondered what the hell his brother was up to. It hardly screams I'm-ready-for-marriage, does it?

Meghan, having dumped her previous hubby by sending her wedding rings back in the post, had then hottailed it over to the UK, hung out with a WAG, gone on the hunt for an English sucker boyfriend , tried to get on a reality show, and contemplated dating Ashley Cole who had apparently slid into her DMs. There was also a possible overlap between the end of her live-in relationship with Cory the chef and hooking up with Hazza. And that's all without even taking into account the rumours regarding Skippy setting them up.

What an old killjoy William was, suggesting Harry took things slowly with such a suitable candidate for a future Royal bride and public servant. The one who was going to out-Royal them all.

Christ, we'd be doing a lot better right now if Hazza had married Michelle Keegan and Smeggy had joined the cast of TOWIE and gone off with Mark Wright.

Reactions: 54
Hope @ResidentMerkin and @Cassandra333 feel better soon,

XxX

Re Meghan body shape, I dont think she IS an apple shape because she hasnt got natural big boobs.
A traditional apple has an ample bosom, no "hourglas" waist and has slim arms, thighs and shapely legs.

The idiot fashion stylists tell apples to wear wrapover style dresses and belts.
All they do is emphasise an apples big tummy.
Better for apples are -
A shift dress that skims past the belly and gives the illusion of an hourglass waist under the boobs. If it has atasteful slit to show off the slim shapely legs even better.
Or a classic blouse/shirt long enough to cover the bum n belly with a pencil skirt of well cut trouser if the apple isnt slim.
If they are slim, then shirt tucked in pencil skirt trousers.

I know the spongebob references were jokey but she is closer to that than a traditional apple.

And dont get me on my soapbox about Trinny and Susannah.
Emperoros new clothes those two.

Susannah doesn't dress that well and would YOU take advice from Trinny now shes got mega trout lips??

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Proud to say I voted no ....do I get a mushy for service to the world of Tattle .

Reactions: 23
Yes, I’ve always thought she’d have been the mother in law from hell.

BIB - was it intentional, or was it just really fucking cold at the time?

Reactions: 27
Also, just because it isn’t being announced to the public doesn’t mean nothing’s happening.

I’m an apple and shaped just like you describe - large boobage, slim arms and my legs are probably my best feature. There’s no way in hell I’d wear belted dresses and wrapovers - they make me look like a Christmas pudding.

Reactions: 25
Yee-HA! Party time round at wisey's .... Happy Anniversary guys and a mushy each

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.