Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Hello Everyone. Thank you so much for the good wishes. We're both still feeling crap and I've sent for the home tests for Covid. Should be here tomorrow.
I want to say something about needing proof of identity before going on social media. My comments are about the UK. At the moment we're heading towards a fascist state and I don't say that lightly. We're being told how to think, what we can say, what our opinions should be. If we don't fall in line, we risk losing our jobs and livelihoods. In fact, we're already seeing that happen.
As I've said before, I fought in the Twitter trenches in the early days of the Terf Wars. I was banned from Twitter as a result. Other women did lose their jobs and the majority of people had to hide behind a pseudonym because of the risk to their job and the danger to their families. One woman had photo's of her children's schools published on line with threats to herself and her kids. Others were arrested and held at police stations. One man was contacted by the police who said that they wanted to check his 'thinking'. The police officer threatened to report him to the HR at his place of work. He owned his own business so this wasn't much of a threat but what if he had been employed by someone else? All of this happened because women stood up for their SEX based rights.
This is serious. If we cannot have anonymity online, we lose all chance of being able to express our views and opinions in areas that matter. Serious areas.
If the price we pay for that is having to see horrendous racist/sexist/homophobic etc views, then so be it. Let them say it. If we see it, we can argue it, we can prove them wrong. We can show that the majority of people don't think like that. If we don't allow it, then those people go underground. We can't see it, we can't argue it and we can't prove that the majority of people don't think like that. Freedom of Speech is one of the most valuable rights we have and we cannot afford to lose it.
Okay, I'll step down from my soap box now. The lecture is over and I'm going back to bed. Hope I haven't offended anyone but if I have, tough.
Thanks again to everyone who sent well wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

50sGirl

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t buy the surrogate twins theory.
I’m sure if they hired a surrogate and she was carrying twins then they’d have milked the twin aspect for every penny.
Imho there is zero chance that they would have rejected one twin, especially if they were biologically theirs.
They would have taken both babies because in their eyes it would “trump” Kate because she never had twins. The attention royal twins would get would be phenomenal and there is no way they on earth this pair would not have monetised them.
Pretty sure that rumour is a work of fiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Ck13

Chatty Member
Have noticed Williams demeanour change lately. He’s much more powerful looking . The doprah interview has really changed him and made him even more empowered to protect his position and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

freda19

VIP Member
I have no problem with anyone having a sex change if that's what they need to do to be happy. But it shouldn't have a negative impact on biological women. They need to accept they're trans and get on with it, instead of labelling us as CIS and expecting the world to revolve around their wants and needs.

I'm hoping the New Zealand shot putter wins at the Olympics, to throw light on what a ridiculous situation the world has now been backed into.

It wouldn't be happening if the negative impact was on men.

Where are the great pearls of feminist wisdom from No6's wife on this issue?

I wonder where the pair of them stand on trans competitors in the Invictus Games?
Exactly.
This is what bugs me re the trans in sport issue. It almost always adversely affects women, as in women born with fannies and who grow breasts without the assistance of meds. So once again, it's women of the world being shat on.
Trans men, as in women transing into male, rarely cause a ripple in sports for the simple reason that someone born female choosing to become male will not have the strength and physicality to compete against men in the tougher sports. That's a simple biological truth. So the 'real' men don't need to worry.
Yet women are supposed to sit back and accept a strong 'butch' trans woman thrashing them in sports events. It's just not a level playing field literally, and yet again it's natural born women who are expected to suck it up buttercup. The world never changes re women getting the shitty end of the stick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I've shamelessly copied this from another lovely forum I'm a member of and thought you guys would love this...

"...If you read the T&C on the Archewell website you'll see that if you submit your "act of compassion" to them you handover all copyright to your story and will not get any royalties from it if they use it. A cheap way of getting material for whatever it is they're doing with Netflix and Spotify?"

(I don't know how to put the following into a Spoiler - if someone tells me how ill edit it.....)

The small print...
By submitting material, you are granting Archewell (Archewell, LLC, Archewell Foundation, Archewell Productions & Archewell Audio, collectively Archewell), its principals, related entities, successors and assigns (Archewell Parties), an irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up, in perpetuity, worldwide, assignable license to publish, broadcast, and use, in any media now known or hereafter developed, the Submission in whole or in part for all purposes it deems, in its sole discretion, appropriate. For purposes of illustration but not limitation it may post the Submission on this or any other affiliated or non-affiliated websites, include in online uses, film, video, games, publications, educational materials, seminars, forums, promotional materials, etc.

b. By submitting material which contains your or any person’s name, biographical material, photograph or likeness you are granting Archewell and the Archewell Parties an irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up, in perpetuity, worldwide, assignable license, in any media now known or hereafter developed, the right to use the names, likenesses and biographical materials included in the Submission in whole or in part for all purpose it deems, in its sole discretion, appropriate. For purposes of illustration but not limitation it may post the name, likenesses and biographical material on this or any other affiliated or non-affiliated websites, include in online uses, film, video, games, publications, educational materials, seminars, forums, promotional materials, etc.

c. Archewell has the right to edit, revise, abridge, crop, combine, condense, quote selected portion of the Submission as it deems appropriate or necessary. Archewell is under no obligation to use the Submission in any matter or at all, its use is in the sole discretion of Archewell.

d. You shall not be entitled to any credit, consideration, notice or payments of any kind. You waive any Moral Rights you may have to the Submissions, and agrees that if Archewell or any Archewell Party elects to use the Submissions for any purpose, all rights under copyright or other intellectual property rights which may result from Archewell or Archewell Parties’ use relating to your Submissions shall be the sole property of Archewell. You further agree that if Archewell or the Archewell Parties elect to use your Submissions, you will execute any documents requested regarding the usage. If you violate any of the representations or warranties you have made and as a result a use by Archewell and/or the Archewell Parties of the Submissions causes them to be liable to any third-party, You agree to indemnify Archewell and/or the Archewell Parties and their agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, representative and all related parties from and against any and all damages, costs, judgments and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) which it incurs as a result of its use of the Submissions.

e. Archewell reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to refuse to accept or use any Submission for any reason including but not limited to, that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Submission Rules or that is not consistent with the goal and objectives of Archewell.

f. No additional compensation of or kind is due you, nor any further consents are required form you, nor are you entitled to any further notice or credits regarding the use of the Submission.

g. You acknowledge and agree that the Archewell and the Archewell Parties do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submission.

h. You acknowledge that, with respect to any claim by you relating to or arising out of Archewell and the Archewell Parties actual or alleged exploitation or use of the Submission the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Submission or any material based on or allegedly based on the Submission, and your rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law. You agree that any dispute between yourself (and any third party whose material, name or likeness are found in your Submission) shall be resolved by binding and confidential arbitration in Los Angeles, California either before an AAA or JAMS arbiter.
I'm stunned that they forgot to claim all ownership into perpetuity and throughout the universe, and in all parallel universes and alternate dimensions. I mean, you never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I agree. What I find puzzling is how someone in his mid thirties (that had therapy, his own staff and a shit ton of money, and friends outside his family) couldn’t just pull the plug. Go on a year long trip to Africa and then „retire“. No one can force you to step out into the spotlight. I can wrap my head around him going along till he and his wife reached a point where they felt they couldn’t (be it mental health or just not the profile they wanted). If it was as bad as they say I even get the interview. BUT why did it take so long to do it? Why would you still want to represent (first statement)? Why do they want to stay royals at all costs? Why use your grandmother’s nickname? He might felt trapped, but I think he would have fared better as a rich Prince in the countryside showing up at charity and military stuff with his gorgeous wife (H&M could have been great at it, it’s just not what those delusional idiots want). All they have now is a downward cascade and I don’t think they can control it anymore and only manage to put fuel into the fire.
I’ve mentioned before, I don’t think they wanted to leave at all, I think they were pushed. I think the RF reached a point where they found H&M behaviour totally unacceptable and they were being shown the door. H&M then announced that half in/half out nonsense to try and bounce the RF into a compromise but the RF shut that down. Nothing about the Harkles’ behaviour since has suggested someone who wanted to leave, it’s just a less humiliating scenario than being kicked out.

without a doubt a lot went on behind palace doors that we will never hear about. We’ve seen only the tip of the iceberg where Hairy and Meagraine’s behaviour is concerned. I bet they were far worse than we know.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm having a lovely lunch with the queen, getting abit full now but it's been nice 🥰
Back later to catch up 😀 x
I'm on page 2 😀

Resizer_15998262860610.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

hanid4now

I've shamelessly copied this from another lovely forum I'm a member of and thought you guys would love this...

"...If you read the T&C on the Archewell website you'll see that if you submit your "act of compassion" to them you handover all copyright to your story and will not get any royalties from it if they use it. A cheap way of getting material for whatever it is they're doing with Netflix and Spotify?"

(I don't know how to put the following into a Spoiler - if someone tells me how ill edit it.....)

The small print...
By submitting material, you are granting Archewell (Archewell, LLC, Archewell Foundation, Archewell Productions & Archewell Audio, collectively Archewell), its principals, related entities, successors and assigns (Archewell Parties), an irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up, in perpetuity, worldwide, assignable license to publish, broadcast, and use, in any media now known or hereafter developed, the Submission in whole or in part for all purposes it deems, in its sole discretion, appropriate. For purposes of illustration but not limitation it may post the Submission on this or any other affiliated or non-affiliated websites, include in online uses, film, video, games, publications, educational materials, seminars, forums, promotional materials, etc.

b. By submitting material which contains your or any person’s name, biographical material, photograph or likeness you are granting Archewell and the Archewell Parties an irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up, in perpetuity, worldwide, assignable license, in any media now known or hereafter developed, the right to use the names, likenesses and biographical materials included in the Submission in whole or in part for all purpose it deems, in its sole discretion, appropriate. For purposes of illustration but not limitation it may post the name, likenesses and biographical material on this or any other affiliated or non-affiliated websites, include in online uses, film, video, games, publications, educational materials, seminars, forums, promotional materials, etc.

c. Archewell has the right to edit, revise, abridge, crop, combine, condense, quote selected portion of the Submission as it deems appropriate or necessary. Archewell is under no obligation to use the Submission in any matter or at all, its use is in the sole discretion of Archewell.

d. You shall not be entitled to any credit, consideration, notice or payments of any kind. You waive any Moral Rights you may have to the Submissions, and agrees that if Archewell or any Archewell Party elects to use the Submissions for any purpose, all rights under copyright or other intellectual property rights which may result from Archewell or Archewell Parties’ use relating to your Submissions shall be the sole property of Archewell. You further agree that if Archewell or the Archewell Parties elect to use your Submissions, you will execute any documents requested regarding the usage. If you violate any of the representations or warranties you have made and as a result a use by Archewell and/or the Archewell Parties of the Submissions causes them to be liable to any third-party, You agree to indemnify Archewell and/or the Archewell Parties and their agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, representative and all related parties from and against any and all damages, costs, judgments and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) which it incurs as a result of its use of the Submissions.

e. Archewell reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to refuse to accept or use any Submission for any reason including but not limited to, that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Submission Rules or that is not consistent with the goal and objectives of Archewell.

f. No additional compensation of or kind is due you, nor any further consents are required form you, nor are you entitled to any further notice or credits regarding the use of the Submission.

g. You acknowledge and agree that the Archewell and the Archewell Parties do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submission.

h. You acknowledge that, with respect to any claim by you relating to or arising out of Archewell and the Archewell Parties actual or alleged exploitation or use of the Submission the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Submission or any material based on or allegedly based on the Submission, and your rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law. You agree that any dispute between yourself (and any third party whose material, name or likeness are found in your Submission) shall be resolved by binding and confidential arbitration in Los Angeles, California either before an AAA or JAMS arbiter.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
The truth is that British people aren't generally racist.
However, they can often be classist. Kate Middleton dealt with this in a far worse way than Meghan.
What Meghan wants to call 'racism' was in fact classism (and her own inappropriateness) but she doesn't want to admit that she is anything other than some sort of elite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
Don’t know if this has already been posted.

They’re being given £500 to donate to a charity of their choice for deciding to limit themselves to two kids. I’ve heard it all.
Unknown charity gives never heard of before award to desperate fame whores in shallow bid for publicity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Re: Charles not giving the Duke of Edinburgh to Edward. I honestly can't see Charles refusing this as it was the wish of both his parents. Unless Edward doesn't actually want it. That would be a different story.
I have no idea where Danjazone gets her info. Not sure it's credible either.
Not feeling great. Husband's not well and we're worried it's Covid. I'm feverish and headachy today so we'll both have to get the test. Might not be around for a couple of days.

• Heart
  • Sad

Chum

I used to rant a bit about the Harkles to Mr Hamster and he used to raise his eyebrows and say he wasn't interested.

Then after the Orca interview he started ranting at me about what a traitor Harry was 😁
My 11-year-old came home from school and complained about a classmate: "She's so annoying; she thinks life revolves around her. The Meghan Markle of our school" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Oh it gets better - turns out the photo they’re using is of Catherine and Louis and their reasoning is rather surprising 😂😂😂

632F8601-4F1F-4905-B13F-6DD7FC9B219E.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Giffy

I'm sure Markle has experienced racisist comments in her life and that's sad. But, in comparison to people of color, who are not celebrities or wealthy, she has no clue to the suffering racism can cause. She grew up on a white, upper middle class family. She traveled outside the US. She went to expensive schools and had every single opportunity all of her white friends had. She was never held back by the color of her skin and she knows that. It doesn't matter what color she is...she is an ugly person inside and cares about no one but herself. Shame on her for appropriating the suffering of real victims. She is truly disgusting.

• Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

freda19

VIP Member
Firstly I didn't say abuse, but the press were focusing on her race. And sorry people were commenting on her mixed race very early on, it was never unknown. pretty much from the start so no idea where you were. As for exotic, you're referencing someone's race, above all things. This was a major story in the UK so unless you're from outside the UK I don't know how you can deny this.

And I do get out and socialise, I also read. That's how I know.

I can't stand either of them but denying she wasn't treated unfairly in the early days just feeds her narrative. Once Harry released his statement, something that had never happened before, the press back off and the tone changed. And as far as I'm aware after 2016 the press focused mainly on legitimate criticism
Hazza released his statement because SHE claimed the press were hounding her in Toronto as well as here and she claimed they had broken into her house in Toronto seeking info on her. None of that was true, there was no report of that 'break-in', she told him that to get him to speak out thus verifying publicly that he was shagging her and she was very very very important to his penis. He was a mug and bought her story, even though the few paps who'd papped her admitted she had tipped them off where she, especially she and hazza, were going to be. She played him like a puppet. The more publicity she got ... like him appealing for her privacy, lol ... the harder it would be for him to just detach from her. Nobody was hounding the silly cunt, other than the paps she had on speed dial.
The press here are not entirely stupid all the time and have a good relationship with the paps. Once they were on to her game they likely were less inclined to eulogise on her perfection and couldn't be arsed with her game. Oh well smeggy, play stupid games, win stupid booby prizes.

Anyway, like dopey hazza you clearly are a believer of the 'poor ickle pwincess smeggy wuz hounded' theory so good luck with that.;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Her eyes would start spinning if Ginge went over the side 😂

Totally agree. My late husband instilled into our daughter to fight back. She was having problems with a bully at school. Whatever this girl did to my daughter my d/ter responded accordingly. It worked. She didn’t have any more problems with the bully.
My daughter was picked on by a vile bully at school and often when they were playing outside a local hostelry while we and some locals had a quick Friday night snifter. One evening the bully came running in snivelling snd said my daughter hit her. Daughter sauntered in and admitted she had snapped and kicked bully up the arse. A large section of the pub erupted in applause 😂.

sorry to derail but it still makes me giggle

• Haha
  • Heart