Harry and Meghan #122 Diana's statue is not a hit. Most of us Tattlers think it's Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank goodness the carbuncle has returned home! He tried so hard to be the charming jovial prince (I nailed it megs!). He is so odd. His behavior was ridiculous, but what I found weird was how squishy his face looked. Too many fillers? When he had that manical grin plastered on, his cheeks looked like he had tucked some marshmallows away for a sneaky snack. As others have observed, he is not attractive at all. His fuzzy hairy surrounding his bald pate does him no favors. His days of charm are gone and his twinkle has become hard, beady eyes, his smile is now a rictus. Hairy, dude, watch the videos and figure it out, you have become a sad caricature of your once popular persona.

On another note, we all agree the feet of that statue are really poorly executed, perhaps he artist wanted to leave them feet of clay?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Thanks for the new thread @Chita and @Cassandra333

Personally, I think the statue is awful - Diana had style and elegance, and it has neither of those. The mouth is all wrong, and it doen't have her classic 'looking from under her fringe' look that was so iconic.

I don't like it, but I think it's one of things that came about because PW and 6 couldn't agree and the artist had to come to some sort of compromise with what they both wanted.

I'm just glad it doesn't feature a bench.

The unveiling showed just how out of place 6 is with the rest of the family; he didn't seem to know how to behave, and acted like a child copying a grown up. Go back to La La Land and that vindictive, jealous old scrubber you married.

It was clear that PW was barely tolerating his presence there, and who blame him.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I didn't the statue was that bad, but I'm not crazy about it.

She died aged 36, yet the statue looks like it's someone who's much older.

Reactions: 39

Personally, I think the statue is awful - Diana had style and elegance, and it has neither of those. The mouth is all wrong, and it doen't have her classic 'looking from under her fringe' look that was so iconic.

I don't like it, but I think it's one of things that came about because PW and 6 couldn't agree and the artist had to come to some sort of compromise with what they both wanted.

The unveiling showed just how out of place 6 is with the rest of the family; he didn't seem to know how to behave, and acted like a child copying a grown up. Go back to La La Land and that vindictive, jealous old scrubber you married.

It was clear that PW was barely tolerating his presence there, and who blame him.
Yes he looked as welcome as a pork chop at a Jewish wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 45

I agree and he's not just the "black sheep" of the family more like the black death!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Re Diana’s outfit choice;
Could it have been chosen by William and Henry because it evokes special memories for them? It was not an iconic outfit to the rest of the world, but perhaps to them it holds a special place in their hearts so it was a personal touch.
I can’t think of any other reason that it would have been chosen.
they said they didn't want the statue to become iconic, i think if it , for example, on the bench in front of the Taj Mahal, thousands would queue daily to sit next to her for a selfie!!

Reactions: 29
Well I have (like most of us) waiting for this fabulous statue. What can I say....I will try and be polite but it looks nothing like Diana and I think it's awful! It's tit!! :confused:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if he was acting like a dick to see if he could get a reaction from William so he would have something new to complain about? Probably not its just how he is now a complete dick with zero class.
The drugs he had taken probably didnt help.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I just made this in honour of the statue unveiling

Which Diana statue are you today?View attachment 644645
Thanks for new thread and title Cass and Chita xx

"ℳ𝓊𝓇𝓀𝓎 ℳ𝑒𝑔 on Twitter: "Is THIS the card that inspired Diana statue? https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
I just made this in honour of the statue unveiling

Which Diana statue are you today?View attachment 644645
Pleased to say that these make me like the new one

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if he was acting like a dick to see if he could get a reaction from William so he would have something new to complain about? Probably not its just how he is now a complete dick with zero class.
The drugs he had taken probably didnt help.
Probably right, wanker he is

Reactions: 24
Who are the children...I don't understand it?
Taken from Yahoo news (if you can call Yahoo 'news')

Explaining why the trio appear, Rank-Broadley said: "I think we felt if the princess stood on her own in solitary fashion she might appear isolated.

"And one of the things that came across in talking to her friends and family was she was such a friendly and gregarious person, and she had a particular warmth for children. And in many ways it alludes to her humanitarian work and shows she was a great comfort."

Personally I think for this to be effective there shouldn't be any need for an explanation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Smeg still very quiet. Wonder what she's plotting. She's silent but deadly.....like a fart

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.