Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I’m new here, I’m American, and on behalf of Americans all over, I apologize for the skankiness known as Meghan. (Sorry if skanky is a wrong word in England, but here in NY, it pretty much means ‘Meghan Markel‘. She’s shady, she’s a user and she reminds me of my ex sister in law. ) My mother was the 1st of her family born here, and she was raised loving the RF, and loyal to them. She passed that onto me to a degree. if that statue is a bench, wont It backfire on Meghan? And the way she discards family? She’s so disgusting. I am ashamed she’s American. Btw, this really is a wonderful forum. :) Thank you for having me.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I am now going to award The Golden Richmond Award to......

Waits patiently

Wait for audience to settle.

A small cough to steady my nerves.

Taps microphone

Look at golden envelope

Open envelope

Big pause

"I award all tattlers on the Harry and Meghan thread The Golden Richmond Award due to all their amazing contributions to the thread!
Well Done!"

Puts Award on a plinth.

Around of applause.

In true Pom Bear style says ....

" Back later 🥰 I'm on page 32" 😀

Resizer_16251689792000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

TheSheep

Well, ... bloody hell where shall I start.
First up, the ginger twat. What the fuck was that hand waving, grinning over the the top performance about. He looked like he had at least a gram. He was definitely high on something, that is not a normal and dignified behaviour. Did he think he was in a circus and got the starring role? I mean seriously, what kind of behaviour is that. Definitely drugs and/ or got triggered by being back in London.
He's not fit to talk about mental health, man, he's got some serious issues and I seriously think that by the time he reached 40, he will be and out of rehab or dead from drug overdose.
Wills looks totally embarrassed by the whole episode, he constantly turns his back to the camera, he just wanted to get it over and done with, he probably wanted to hide his dismay and from the cameras.
There is no reconciliation whatsoever. There is a picture of them two turning their backs to eachother whilst talking to others, they should have been standing side by side.
Secondly, the statue...
What the actual fuck?? What is that monstrity?
I grew up in the communist Eastern Europe and it reminds me of the many many Lenin statues that were spread around the country everywhere.
Those statues have now long gone and were brought down when communism ended.
Why they couldn't have a white marble effect statue with one of her long dresses and her famous tiara? Anyway, don't really care, it was their decision obviously, this is what they wanted, that's fine.
But seriously, what an awful, embarrassing, cringing, awkward, emotionless episode, there was no warmth or compassion, just going through the motions topped by this monstrous statue thing.
The whole thing was just dreadful and dreary.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
So sad.
They ought to be going back to KP together for a drink/cuppa and a chat about "do you remember when Mum..."
And PW's children should be climbing over their Uncle Harry and giggling.
He should be showing them photos of their cousins, maybe even chatting on a zoom call.
And Kate should be rolling her eyes and "you boys..when you get together.." then fetching them another beer and dragging the children off so the boys could reminisce.

And there is only one reason why this is not happening...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Mairag

Chatty Member
I felt really sorry for William yesterday. Harry overshadows everything........ and seems to have lost all sense of protocol. Those photographs of him grinning manically at that unveiling were just awful.
I disagree. I think when you look at the video the body language has the power dynamic all in William's favour. Harry isn't overshadowing anything - he's like a yappy Pomeranian puppy trying to get attention from a Great Dane or Wolfhound.

William is totally in control of the situation and Harry knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Saw this on Insta. Poor child.
Just another example of Haz carrying out these visits for appearances sake. Normal dads are be proud to show off a pic of their new baby. No wonder the rumours are rife about Farchie and Lili. Prolly thought the kid was trying to merch his baby...... No Haz.... Not everyone's mind works like yours and your FEW. Cunt.
Screenshot_20210701-060348_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Saw this on Insta. Poor child.
Just another example of Haz carrying out these visits for appearances sake. Normal dads are be proud to show off a pic of their new baby. No wonder the rumours are rife about Farchie and Lili. Prolly thought the kid was trying to merch his baby...... No Haz.... Not everyone's mind works like yours and your FEW. Cunt.
View attachment 642555
How odd. I wonder why he did that🤔
It's so secretive and ridiculous. I'm glad people are starting to see through his falseness because he's just as fake as his wife.

After all he could've shown any picture of a baby to people because most babies look pretty alike (except today the parents). If he didn't want to show the real kid he could have prepared a stand in/fake photo (like Smeggy has on many occasions).

Also the Wellchild event was organised on that date just so that Hazno could attend! They are probably paying his expenses for the entire trip 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

the musician

Chatty Member
Anyone else seen this? So HW's uncle who was a diplomat passed away. I doubt HW will go to the funeral. I know Samantha sometimes makes her account private so I've attached a screenshot too

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 00.28.09.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Miscanthus

VIP Member
No offence to the men on this thread but it's occurred to me what is wrong with this statue.
It was made by a man when a woman would have
1. Made it more flattering inc a smaller bust
2. Got the hair style right
3. Got the fashion right and had better shoes and belt
4. Put the feet on the right legs
5. Put Diana with her boys instead of some random extras from the local drama school.
I don't care how famous or talented the artist was...it's not good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Samf2020

Chatty Member
My take on the whole mess.
William behaved like a man who respects his role as a royal and is a future King. He also seemed to be holding it together to be sen as polite with his vile brother. Id say he was counting down the minutes in his head until he was away from cameras and he wouldnt have to be anywhere near the ginger idiot.
Pwb was either on too much of something or not enough, he was off in a very noticeable way. Id say there was nerves involved there too hence whatever he took. He came back to get get photo ops and film to sell, how he is going to spin it will be interesting. He looks manic in most of what we have seen how can that be spun into Im so triggered I dont know but Im sure they will give it a god go, they will fail miserably as they do with most things they touch.
I think the powers that be playwd a blinder by scaling the whole thing down, no speeches and making sure there were very few press around to accomadate the idiot as he couldnt give a my dead mummy performance so he cant sell that. He barely looked at the statue before playing the fool. Williams body language at that point changed and Id say it took a huge amount of restraint not to smack him one.
All the stories about how ginge wants to be brothers again and what William needs to do, bullshit. Why should William do anything else he spent his whole life bending to what hairy wants, I think he has had enough and is now at the point where he has made his peace with no longer having a relationship with his brother and is just focusing on his family and his job of being a member of rhe royal family and how best to support the queen and his dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 73