Harry and Meghan #120 he’s thick, he followed his dick and married a trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the video of the opening of the new Irn Bru processing plant, and I was reminded about the incredibly snarky, service is universal comment by the gruesome twosome, how can they compare themselves with this 95 yr old lady, who has just recently lost her husband, travelling several hundred miles, looking immaculate, with a lovely smile on her face, and giving everyone who was lined to meet her, a few words..it cannot be compared, and whilst I noticed a bit of softening towards smeg in the last pages of the last thread, I then remind myself of all of the totally crappy things they've done and said, and I am still looking forward to their downfall

She never got a standing ovation but you just did for that post :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
As it’s the first day of Wimbledon. I thought we should see these doozies of when Madame acted like she was a global star.
Can you imagine the conversation with her staff … I’m going to Wimbledon tomorrow, I want you to clear out the royal box, I’m taking two of my plainest friends with me, so I will be the centre of attentio. No plebs are allowed near me and I’m going to wear jeans because I can 🤷‍♀️😂😂. Don’t think she will ever be allowed to grace the centre courts ever again 🤔😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
As it’s the first day of Wimbledon. I thought we should see these doozies of when Madame acted like she was a global star.
Can you imagine the conversation with her staff … I’m going to Wimbledon tomorrow, I want you to clear out the royal box, I’m taking two of my plainest friends with me, so I will be the centre of attentio. No plebs are allowed near me and I’m going to wear jeans because I can 🤷‍♀️😂😂. Don’t think she will ever be allowed to grace the centre courts ever again 🤔😂😂
Wearing jeans - how disrespectful.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The gags have started on Twitter. This couple are a complete woke joke!

View attachment 638652
The Peg in that photo is in Rwanda, on a typical celebrity organised "charity tour. "
The problem, since I couldn't stand her since I have seen her papwalking in Kensington in Wellies was that I did a dig.
It originally appeared in Rwanda Glam, not even kidding, as a form of elevating the poor, via celebrity( it all changed after she became Harry's girlfriend.)
She took her personal photographer with her, his name was Gabor Jurina.
I laughed my ass of, not at the poor kids without water, but at taking your personal photographer to Rwanda.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I finally was able to catch up with all the threads. It’s been eerily quiet this past few hours but anxiously awaiting the frenzy drama that will so happen on Thursday.
Hmmm hubs is on hols, the Tour de France is dominating the tv .. is it wrong that I am plotting a headache or lady pain to take to the bed on thursday to tattle in peace😂😂😂...
Edit , what time is the event on?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Goodness, I am trying t catch up (I'm back on page 32) but I wanted to comment on 2 things.
In reference to HBFW and interfering in Irish politics: NO, most Americans know squat about Ireland/Northern Ireland; the only thing she would be interested would be finding out there really is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow (thank you Lucky Charms).

Re: Blinking/jaw clenching, seriously? It should be obvious, it's a Sméagol thing- sneaksy little cambridges, we hates them, yes my precious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I love that pic of a bloke taking a selfie of himself and not having a clue who she was. Can almost hear her saying 'do you know who I am!?!?!' :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Haha, here in Turkey today's news is that William referred to Smeg as 'that damn woman' (that bloody woman) and the footage is of Hazzno and PW following PP's coffin at Windsor Castle.

İn other news the DM are reporting that TrevittyTrev and his wife are expecting their 2nd child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Yo! Hazzaaaa, yo momma’s statue done unveilin’, ‘cos now is three days before.

One is so glad that one’s grandson gets the joke. Boom!
Now go home to Mrs6.
All done here.

HMTQ, yon gracious Grandmuvva & Player of all she surveys.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.