Harry and Meghan #120 he’s thick, he followed his dick and married a trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should show him the door he is not up to that standard and totally untrustworthy.

I did not think anyone outside could join your Military and really hope they don't make an exception for the little twit anyway he is not an American citizen or perhaps that is his next move once the titles are gone. Best of luck with that loser🇱🇷🇱🇷
Regardless of other requirements, he's too old for most of the service. He could do Air Force, Naval Reserves, Coast Guard, or Air National Guard. Sometimes they make exceptions in the other branches. I don't think you have to be a citizen and I think if you are serving it can even help your case for citizenship. I never served so I would have to ask a recruiter, but I bet he would be too much of a distraction.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
The maximum age for joining American military is 35.
Somehow I doubt it, even if he could pass the requirements.
I think he craves validation, so he is playing the Veteran game, the US has this strong deference (maybe wrong word) for their Veteran's.
He is probably just fishing for acknowledgement.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Thank you Carpediem69 for starting the new thread and the recap.
And NutMegandCinnamong for the new title.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The maximum age for joining American military is 35.
Somehow I doubt it, even if he could pass the requirements.
I think he craves validation, so he is playing the Veteran game, the US has this strong deference (maybe wrong word) for their Veteran's.
He is probably just fishing for acknowledgement.
It'll work really well for him, too. Nobody over here knows anything about what he did in the military. All they know is he was in the middle east and he'll probably get the same ass pats our own veterans get.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Regardless of other requirements, he's too old for most of the service. He could do Air Force, Naval Reserves, Coast Guard, or Air National Guard. Sometimes they make exceptions in the other branches. I don't think you have to be a citizen and I think if you are serving it can even help your case for citizenship. I never served so I would have to ask a recruiter, but I bet he would be too much of a distraction.
If he is so desperate to wear a uniform again he could become a doorman at Trump towers 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I finally was able to catch up with all the threads. It’s been eerily quiet this past few hours but anxiously awaiting the frenzy drama that will so happen on Thursday.

Reactions: 36
Congratulations on a new thread tattlers 🥳🎉.
It's already been said that Harry demonstrates some of his mother's negative traits so I just wanted to share this memory with you all.
Picture it...1996 and Diana is coming to open our spanking new maternity unit. I ,and about 100 other plebs, have an invite to watch her in action with a possibility of shaking her hand. Her entourage arrives and she has the face of a smacked arse on her. I decided at the last minute as she marched down the line towards us that I really didn't want to shake the hand of someone who couldn't be arsed to even look vaguely interested in her surroundings. As she approached me I literally stepped backwards and propelled a colleague forwards so she got the handshake instead. Was never a fan of her after that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Congratulations on a new thread tattlers 🥳🎉.
It's already been said that Harry demonstrates some of his mother's negative traits so I just wanted to share this memory with you all.
Picture it...1996 and Diana is coming to open our spanking new maternity unit. I ,and about 100 other plebs, have an invite to watch her in action with a possibility of shaking her hand. Her entourage arrives and she has the face of a smacked arse on her. I decided at the last minute as she marched down the line towards us that I really didn't want to shake the hand of someone who couldn't be arsed to even look vaguely interested in her surroundings. As she approached me I literally stepped backwards and propelled a colleague forwards so she got the handshake instead. Was never a fan of her after that.
Charitable work outlived its usefulness.
The shine is of, what made her became boring, it was the real Diana, the one that already abandoned her charitable work, and would be only out when there was a bad headline to fix.
The big things, organised behind the back of the RF were the desired ones, India, USA, mostly 5, 6 high profile charities.
The man tasked to organise these, simply droped her ass one day.
So yes, you have seen someone looking down on those that made her.
Red carpet fever, its real.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
25306A6C-1082-468C-BB92-4F73B89B2BC4.jpeg

Not sure if this was posted on the last thread, but this is interesting. Still think the ‘one named signer’ thing is a crock of tit, though. Found on CDAN.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Interesting:

So she's going to do something to get back at Harry too? I wonder what it'll be. Could this really be the beginning of the end of their relationship now? Is she going to accuse him of something? I still feel like it's too early. Guess we'll have to wait for Thursday.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She may release Lilybucks photos on that day, or do a papwalk.
On the other side some think that Harry disapproves of these, I don't think so.
He is there only for the RF photo op, just like Philips funeral.
Seems to work, fuckers are winning, still haven't found a single Royal reporter which is allowed to be there. 😠

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I watched the video of the opening of the new Irn Bru processing plant, and I was reminded about the incredibly snarky, service is universal comment by the gruesome twosome, how can they compare themselves with this 95 yr old lady, who has just recently lost her husband, travelling several hundred miles, looking immaculate, with a lovely smile on her face, and giving everyone who was lined to meet her, a few words..it cannot be compared, and whilst I noticed a bit of softening towards smeg in the last pages of the last thread, I then remind myself of all of the totally crappy things they've done and said, and I am still looking forward to their downfall

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Fecking benches are haunting me!

Has anyone else got an advert on here advertising wooden furniture? Amongst it all are two more fooking benches! I don’t think I will be able to sit on a bench ever again at this rate. Especially if Diana is sat on one on Thursday.

Never mind hiding copies of ‘The Bench’ in supermarkets, we will be hiding actual benches in bushes and chucking them in ponds later this month. She has actually markled the innocent, harmless bench. RIP benches, we once liked parking our arses upon thee 😢

1624895855461.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Charitable work outlived its usefulness.
The shine is of, what made her became boring, it was the real Diana, the one that already abandoned her charitable work, and would be only out when there was a bad headline to fix.
The big things, organised behind the back of the RF were the desired ones, India, USA, mostly 5, 6 high profile charities.
The man tasked to organise these, simply droped her ass one day.
So yes, you have seen someone looking down on those that made her.
Red carpet fever, its real.
Yeah she was definitely a fame addict towards the end of her life. It's a shame that Harry's turned out the same way. Then again, I do feel like this was what he always wanted but he just didn't know how to go about it until he met his wife.

It seems like William managed to get most of Diana's good traits whilst Harry got all the bad ones.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.