Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the Express article about that “look” in the car last night are very interesting. This one in particular ...
037EF61B-9E7D-4503-96D7-C732C11CA8AB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The comments on the Express article about that “look” in the car last night are very interesting. This one in particular ...
View attachment 92899
I agree with this comment. I find it interesting that in the lead up to the wedding Harry was always saying how happy he was to find someone that could fit into his life and who was enthusiastic about the duty. In the present time, this has been flipped on its’ head and now it is Harry having to fit into Meghan’s life. He thought that she was interested in and not scared of the life he is accustomed to. He couldn’t have been more wrong.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought he was trying not to cry.:(
I thought that. I think once he put on his pretty soldier boy uniform for the last time it was finally sinking in what he's turning his back on. That and then his face in the limo both show that he's having his first serious regrets. It will be the first of many over the next year or so. Suck it up buttercup. Or as the Bayeux tapestry says,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree with this comment. I find it interesting that in the lead up to the wedding Harry was always saying how happy he was to find someone that could fit into his life and who was enthusiastic about the duty. In the present time, this has been flipped on its’ head and now it is Harry having to fit into Meghan’s life. He thought that she was interested in and not scared of the life he is accustomed to. He couldn’t have been more wrong.
I've just been thinking even if Harry wanted out before he married her, why did he go through all of it. What I mean is why did he rush the wedding through? Why did he have a baby so soon? If he truly wanted to leave and he was serious about Meghan why didn't he tell the queen before the engagement, he wanted out. Then they could have ran off with his trust fund and made their little life. It all Meghan, she wanted the princess live felt she was going to be the prima Donna, then realised the rules and restrictions and that because Harry was so far down the pecking order she was only going to be brought out like the good silver (on special occasions) she thought f**K this and ran off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They were actually married at this point, so I don’t get what the issue is in this one. Where‘s the evidence is that she was looking for his phone anyway?
She's a bleep so we don't need evidence.🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She has the oddest walk. Tries to wiggle her arse sexily and the effort makes her chopstick legs go wonky.
Thanks for that ... next time I have a Chinese takeaway it will be a fork or spoon for me!!! Chopsticks 🤮? I won’t be able to go there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do wonder if he's having 2nd thoughts, last night he looked uneasy like he was regretting his decision. I can't believe that Meghan has brainwashed him, if she truly loved him (which is clear now that she doesn't) then she should fit in with him and not quit the Royal Family. The Queen must be devastated. Just goes to show what Meghan wants she certainly gets.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I guess it makes me a rotten unforgiving witch....but I don't want him back.
She's horrific, but there's something off about him. Bad apple.
Totally agree.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. He's used up all his get outta jail free cards.
Like I said already, duck him and the ho he rode in on.😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone hear what Charles said to Harry
i mean there could be a million reasons why they left when they did..
who knows?
Maybe seeing the dinner plate balanced on Cringe's head reminded him it was chow time and they were hungry.

• Haha
Btw everyone
is it true she had a brief marriage before Trevor engelson
i noticed Wallis Simpson had three husbands, two before Edward 8th
she also thought she’d won the prize didn’t she and I don’t think he ever settled in exile

Reactions: 10
Did anyone hear what Charles said to Harry
i mean there could be a million reasons why they left when they did..
who knows?
I don't know what Charles said but the way Camilla embraced her, suggested she was pissed off at something. That wasn't a friendly kiss goodbye.

Reactions: 9
Btw everyone
is it true she had a brief marriage before Trevor engelson
i noticed Wallis Simpson had three husbands, two before Edward 8th
she also thought she’d won the prize didn’t she and I don’t think he ever settled in exile
There’s rumours that she was married before Trevor. I do a lot of genealogy so quite used to trying to trace previous marriages yet I can’t find anything about her having three. If a marriage is annulled can it be erased in some way from the records? Like it’s never happened? A marriage is a marriage wether it’s annulled or not so I wouldn’t think so. Anyway, I can only find one for her (two if you count Harry).

Wallis Simpson got herself trapped in a situation she couldn’t get out of. I don’t think she (or David) were ever truly happy. Sounds familiar.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s rumours that she was married before Trevor. I do a lot of genealogy so quite used to trying to trace previous marriages yet I can’t find anything about her having three. If a marriage is annulled can it be erased in some way from the records? Like it’s never happened? A marriage is a marriage wether it’s annulled or not so I wouldn’t think so. Anyway, I can only find one for her (two if you count Harry).

Wallis Simpson got herself trapped in a situation she couldn’t get out of. I don’t think she (or David) were ever truly happy. Sounds familiar.

Screenshot_20200309-002024.png

🤔

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.