Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yass, Megxit,
don’t mess with The Queen of The World!
(As the announcer called Her Madge.)

Reactions: 9
She doesn't know how to speak as she doesn't care ....She's used them all for what she set out to get

Reactions: 6
It's very unfortunate, nothing seems to hang right on her, and he appears to have one suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to rewind… she didn't curtesy to the queen but nearly dropped to her knees for Charles??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That clip is truly awful. Yes this is all his own choice but the man is literally saying goodbye to his entire life up to this point. You can see her looking at him and thinking he looks too happy and like he’s too close to being lured back. That touching of hers has always been creepy but now it truly is scary to watch. I really am glad that she doesn’t seem to be near her child very often.

That said, I know this may not be the popular opinion but what I really wish for Harry is that he never fully returns to royal life as it was but that he finds someone good. He definitely has behaved badly enough that it seems clear he isn’t suited for a life serving his country as a senior royal, but I do really really hope for him that some day he finds himself in a very healthy relationship with someone who will be kind to his son. It’s really hard watching someone be so controlled...even if he is a punk.
Nah. He can eff orf and live on a mountain top in Thailand doing his yoga, gazing at his belly button, flogging himself daily with stingy nettles and repenting for dicking us all around during his bleep struck days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To quote a line from the brilliant late great Victoria Wood. “Poor Queenie having got put up with natives waving their dood

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.