Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they could also hurry along a bit because I have to go collect children from school very shortly... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd have loved to been a fly on the wall while meagain was getting ready.......I bet she's been straightened and made up to within an inch of her life.......

Reactions: 7
She's not here yet but there are a lot of hideous hats and fascinators on show
The place seems to be full of schoolkids that don't want to be there! Don't they realise that Megwitch will be choosing at least one of them for a very special hugz later. Before Prince Charles tells her her car has arrived and boots her out.

• Haha
Countess of Wessex talking about the communities and groups she visited in Africa, her genuine concern for what women and girls experience in that part of the world. Contrast with Smeg and how she made the whole thing about HER. Every time I think about how they came across in their Africa documentary I could punch the screen, it makes me so angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The telly programme is on until 1605. Lots of interviews beforehand including with Sophie, Countess of Wessex,

Reactions: 2
Countess of Wessex talking about the communities and groups she visited in Africa, her genuine concern for what women and girls experience in that part of the world. Contrast with Smeg and how she made the whole thing about HER. Every time I think about how they came across in their Africa documentary I could punch the screen, it makes me so angry.
That is why I still have a telly, I didn't watch it 😬

Reactions: 2
Haven't seen this one on here yet, but apologies if I missed it and am reposting.

Watch Sparkle's face when Harry says he isn't going to sit down just yet.
And watch the woman over his shoulder who sees it all close hand.

The look she darts at him when he won't sit 😲
And why should he sit then anyway? Don't make any sense at all.
He looks absolutely dreadful. Really unhappy and has the puffy unhealthy pallor of a drinker. His family must be very worried.

Reactions: 10
Alexander Burke spouting bollocks about how proud as a woman of color she is 🙄

• Sick
Alexander Burke spouting bollocks about how proud as a woman of color she is 🙄
Yes it's all about skin colour Alexandra 🙄. Her teeth were whiter than her pure white jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The first time that the public are actually watching the commonwealth service 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anthony Joshua looking very handsome 😍, I have it on very good authority that he is a thoroughly nice chap

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.