Harry and Meghan #119 No money, No shame, We've even stolen her Majesty's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the green band at the base of the structure, it looks to be a similar height to the steps in front of it. What's the average height of a step? Looks about 12-15cm maybe? Can probably work out the rough height of the statue by getting my ruler out and working out how many green bands it takes to reach the top of the structure and multiplying by 15cm #maths 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Oh my, even further behind (thread 117 still) (training to walk 26 miles for MacMillan in a couple of weeks, so fallen behind with my reading as the reception at my caravan is intermittant). Hope everyone is well. I assume there's been no sightings of the new phantom baby?! My Hold Still arrived today, my heart bursts with appreciation for our future Queen Consort and all the lovely people in this country.xx
@Fatpiggy good luck with your training - what a lovely thing to do for a great cause

I ordered Hold Still when we reached thread 100 and have finally recieved notification it is due by 4th July - excited 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Trojan Ho, Trojan bleep

Quote from Sun article you posted
"Prince Harry has been calling pals in the UK for advice after his comments about his father backfired".
What is this supposed to mean? A man approaching 40 smears and lies about his father to an audience of millions, and when this "backfires" he contacts his "network of close friends" to whine that his comments about Charles were "poorly received". WTF???

This Sun article is mind-boggling. Unless it's tongue in cheek? It probably is.....No.6 has no network of friends, he only has a network of sycophants and idiot bots, all lying and feeding off each other. What did these friends say when No.6 snivelled down the phone that he was a victim and that his cruel daddy wouldn't give him any more money? The Sun article doesn't say. It's all lies anyway. Any former friend must be glad Smeg cut No. 6 off from them. Lucky escape.

How embarrassing and unmanly, gutless and servile is No.6. Difficult to believe that he even played with dummy Apache helicopter controls, even more difficult to believe that this spineless back-stabbing Minge Hound was actually Captain-General of our Royal Marines!
These delicate little snowflakes spew nonsense and lies, and then act completely shocked when rational, thinking people don’t simply go along, pat them on the head and give them whatever they want. They have to run to their little support systems to get approval.
They then go back out into the cold, cruel world and shove their bile again. Just shut the f-up. No one cares anymore.

They all make me sick. They should all be Canceled. No longer relevant, Make your own damn money, buy your own mansions, work a real job and stop bullying people. So tired of all these punks. Leave us alone with all your damn PC whining and poor soul routine. It’s getting old and so are you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That is a prime example where no concrete evidence has been provided whatsoever. Yet it is doing the rounds all over the internet. Someone on Quora posted a screenshot of PART of article about the incident, which was allegedly written by someone who worked at the University. I found the original article myself and it was only when you read to the end of the FULL article that the writer admitted it was a spoof article! The woman on Quora did not screenshot that bit, she left it off! I quoted this part and told this woman it was a joke article but she was having none of it! She also shares loads of stuff about previous weddings and babies. It is just too outlandish without a scrap of real proof.
Hmm... I think it's important to try and keep a non biased view. I'm not really full of hate for MM, it's not in my nature. I can almost feel empathy for her bedraggled mum with new baby act at the polo match - and especially if H had been AWOL the night before. BUT I am convinced she is a narcissist, as I think we all are, and I can't see anything good coming from this relationship. I know you aren't necessarily disputing that Strawbs!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think anyone thought that was a doll that day. Also, you cannot put sunscreen on a baby that young…even if you could, the baby would need a hat and a pram or carrier. That bag is not a diaper bag (too small) but may be a cold bag for bottles (no way she was breastfeeding in that dress)

I think people called her out because she looked like she rolled out of bed, pulled a dress out of the hamper, didn’t even brush her wig, and seemed to have no idea how to hold her baby. That and her rudeness towards Catherine and the children, even when Catherine offered her some of their picnic.

People also defended her, saying that she was holding him awkwardly because she was just trying to protect him from being photographed. Well, a hat and a pram/carrier/sling would have done that more effectively. More effective still—she could have stayed home. No one was expecting her there, so no one would have questioned her absence.
Perfect. Totally agree.
She just wasn't prepared to let hazza out of her sight. Especially not with all the posh Sloan Ranger totty at such events cheering on Lord Algernon and Humphrey and Prince Hubert from the side lines. It was her pissing on her lamp post, marking her territory, DO NOT TOUCH. MINE. A sign of things to come. Look at him, enjoying the polo , interacting with people .... no no no no no, smeggy soon put a stop to that ould tit. I bet it was one of the final games he ever took part in or even went to. That was her version of an Irish/Scottish mammy shouting at her kid "Did I see you playing with that wee fat tit who steals dinner money and bullies the wee girls ? Get home, NOW MISTER! ". Then she waits at the door, slipper in hand, and belts you with it as you try to duck under her arm. OK, maybe that was just my ma with my bros.:m
But seriously, she clearly was not prepared for that event and it showed, but by duck she wasn't letting him out of her sight. Nor was hazza exactly thrilled to see her. No affection worth a damn to her, just some coochy cooing at farchie doll and his new scowling demeanor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
@Fatpiggy good luck with your training - what a lovely thing to do for a great cause

I ordered Hold Still when we reached thread 100 and have finally recieved notification it is due by 4th July - excited 😀
It's so lovely. I've only read a few pages because 😭 emotional wreck, but it is beautiful and made with love and care.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If you look at the green band at the base of the structure, it looks to be a similar height to the steps in front of it. What's the average height of a step? Looks about 12-15cm maybe? Can probably work out the rough height of the statue by getting my ruler out and working out how many green bands it takes to reach the top of the structure and multiplying by 15cm #maths 🤣
My best guess is that the height of the box is approx 3-3.25 metres, so would fit with a standing statue. Obviously what's inside might not be that tall and I imagine there'll be a plinth too.

Reactions: 30
I tried to do that just now but it's very difficult for someone who can't count past five.

I reckon it's her standing up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The biggest thing I found odd that day was the complete lack of interaction between her and Cambridges. No showing them the baby or anything normal like that. I don’t think George and Charlotte ever went near her, like you normally would with your aunt. She complete ignored the toddling Louis and never so much as glanced at Catherine. Catherine never walked over to her either. There was a complete lack of interest from both sides, you would not think they were acquaintances, let alone relatives. It was so, so weird.
ETA: it’s especially weird when you compare it to how the kids interact with the Tindalls - they are always crawling all over Mike.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
If its a kitsch Mummy with her boys thing I'm so going to laugh.
What a legacy for the absolutely fantastic Ian.
Also the stans are going to have a field day, and the Harkles PR.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The biggest thing I found odd that day was the complete lack of interaction between her and Cambridges. No showing them the baby or anything normal like that. I don’t think George and Charlotte ever went near her, like you normally would with your aunt. She complete ignored the toddling Louis and never so much as glanced at Catherine. Catherine never walked over to her either. There was a complete lack of interest from both sides, you would not think they were acquaintances, let alone relatives. It was so, so weird.
ETA: it’s especially weird when you compare it to how the kids interact with the Tindalls - they are always crawling all over Mike.
In one respect it looked as if she was going out of her way to make sure Archie wasn't photographed but that would have been easier if she'd been sitting down with Kate so t also looked as if she wanted to be papped and had the attention rather than anyone else. She's a very strange woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
For your entertainment, here is the advanced form of yachting :

Peg, if she ever yachted was a event / regatta girl.
The Twitter guy was a Yacht week participant between 22.9-27.9 2016/2017 Croatia.

The problem, yachts get renamed with every sale, every security scare, every drunken wim of the owner so tracing them unless they are super yachts is a exercise in futility.

Also Peg could never reach Andrews circles via yachting, even via Soho, if she did it was via external connections like Gilkes, Nonoo.
Yes they are part of Soho, but they don't make friends with yacht girls.
It was something else.
Like what? 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Peg is the stereotype of someone who took basic acting lessons and now "unfolds" the face/ expression they believe is appropriate.
More noticeable in the VAX video, she can see her reflection in the camera.
The mimicking is absolutely hilarious.
She is the type which puts her hand on her forehead and "faints" in the style of 30s Hollywood divas.
It's all fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I swear to god, if this involves a bleeping bench...

The pair of them have no shame at all.
It’ll become a target for vandalism if it’s a fecking bench! We couldn’t believe the audacity of using the name Lilibet…maybe they will cause outrage all over again 🙄🙄🙄🙄😲

Thank you, now I'm either going mad or I'm just getting old, but, that does not look real, it looks photo shopped
I had a closer look at that and thought the same
I’d like to see something different so instead of a ballgown type figure maybe a casual look in her jeans and shirt - just been looking through some photos, maybe something like these 2 - also reposting the photo of her on a bench

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Perfect. Totally agree.
She just wasn't prepared to let hazza out of her sight. Especially not with all the posh Sloan Ranger totty at such events cheering on Lord Algernon and Humphrey and Prince Hubert from the side lines. It was her pissing on her lamp post, marking her territory, DO NOT TOUCH. MINE. A sign of things to come. Look at him, enjoying the polo , interacting with people .... no no no no no, smeggy soon put a stop to that ould tit. I bet it was one of the final games he ever took part in or even went to.
Wasn’t it rumoured that either Chelsy or Cressida was supposed to be there as well? That could have set her off on a mission.

What’s sad is there’s a polo club in Santa Barbara that I’m sure would love to have him.

William sold his horses no?

I had a closer look at that and thought the same
I’d like to see something different so instead of a ballgown type figure maybe a casual look in her jeans and shirt - just been looking through some photos, maybe something like these 2 - also reposting the photo of her on a bench
She looks absolutely gorgeous in the first photograph.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.