Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
That is really great info. I looked at the link you gave for gotceleb.com and those photos of Smeg smoking are indeed on land and not on a yacht as previously claimed. Well, well, well!

I had a nosey at other photos of Smeggy on the www.gotceleb.com website and came across some from the infamous polo match in July 2019 where Smeg turned up in a khaki sack with ‘Archie’. Everyone has been saying how she was clueless because the baby was outside in the sun all day without sunscreen, nappies, or any covering.

Well, look what I spy in the photo below of her and Haz outside their car…a bottle of sun cream, a changing bag, and a blanket on the baby! It just shows you how photos can be manipulated to fit the narrative people want them to. I don’t think the baby is a doll here either as the position of its foot changes!

Photos really should not be taken at face value as there appears to be so much manipulation going on. The last few photos on this thread have been clearly altered / cropped / shopped to make Smeg appear in a more negative light. You can see how rumours start. I am starting to question a lot of things now…

View attachment 637124
View attachment 637126
I don’t think anyone thought that was a doll that day. Also, you cannot put sunscreen on a baby that young…even if you could, the baby would need a hat and a pram or carrier. That bag is not a diaper bag (too small) but may be a cold bag for bottles (no way she was breastfeeding in that dress)

I think people called her out because she looked like she rolled out of bed, pulled a dress out of the hamper, didn’t even brush her wig, and seemed to have no idea how to hold her baby. That and her rudeness towards Catherine and the children, even when Catherine offered her some of their picnic.

People also defended her, saying that she was holding him awkwardly because she was just trying to protect him from being photographed. Well, a hat and a pram/carrier/sling would have done that more effectively. More effective still—she could have stayed home. No one was expecting her there, so no one would have questioned her absence.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Pixillated

The Jan Moir article posted in the last thread just makes me incredibly sad for the Royal Family. And when I look at Frogmore, I think what most of us would not give to have a beautifully renovated home free and clear near Windsor Castle.

He is beyond entitled, spoiled, greedy. I heartily dislike him.

• Heart

NutMegandCinnamong

It’s such a shame this whole unveiling has become the farce that it is. Just googled Ian Rank-Broadley and his work is absolutely stunning. I can only imagine what a fantastic job he’s done with the Diana statue. Let’s just all hope it’s not sat on a bench.

• Heart
  • Wow

Kittypops

VIP Member
I reckon the Royal Gals WhatsApp group is pinging:

Kate sez: 'Girls, just had a diary cancellation for Thursday, drinks round mine are back on! Ps Camilla, says she'll be the last one standing"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

ChipDex

VIP Member
Has this been posted yet? Seems to be newly updated by the Mail.

Harry's insisting on an international cameraman????? He's doing this for Netflix, isn't he?

And the Palace capitulated??????

I'm glad Kate's not going so she doesn't have to plaster a smile on her face and be pleasant to the ginger toad yet again. And I know this is only one article but the ongoing theme is the same. Harry gets appeased/rewarded and William and Kate are expected to just sit there and go along with it. Or, as with the Commonwealth service, forego their rightful duties so that Harry and Meghan didn't have yet another tantrum.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Some more Sussex PR :rolleyes: You'd think it would have calmed down since he's in the UK now.
Interesting quote - sounds as if someone is in the know
Mrs Trestle, London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

“Firstly, Harry is not, and never has been, a pilot. He couldn't pass the exams to become a pilot. He was only ever a co pilot. Secondly, he was not popular when he was training with the American forces. Not popular with his colleagues, his superior officers, not popular with the local people from the nearest town to the base, and most certainly not popular with the many young women from the town that he tried to hang out with. Yes Harry, some of us have heard about your behaviour when you were training inthe States. One officer said that Harry would never have qualified for officer training in their army”

• Wow
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Why do the media go on and on about Kate being peacemaker? Why? They're grown men. And if I was, William I wouldn't want to speak to H ever again unless professionally, so no need for a peacemaker.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
The future King of England must be dreading to see his loser brother. It's okay William, you only have to suffer him for at most two hours.

I am gutted myself that Hazno is setting foot on English soil. F*ck-off back to California you sell-out c*nt, that's my attitude. F*ck-off to your empty LA life and your b1tch of a wife and never come back. You lying lazy b@stard f*ck.

I hate myself for being so hateful. But Hostage Harry and Nutmeg bring the worst out of me. I hate them for that.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

JAR21

VIP Member
Been reading The Mail and now I'm irritated. I wish someone would shut Robert Lacey up. Looked on Twatter to see if I could tell him, but he doesn't seem to use it. Fed up of reading about 'reconciliation' and the children being 'entitled to become HRH' - we don't bloody want them reconciled or their children given titles when they wanted out. We want PWB 'exiled' with no formal links to our RF and the wife to finally shut her bloody mouth.

ETA In a way, it will be good if Catherine doesn't go to the unveiling - there's less chance of any 'reconciliation' if she's not there. She's too nice and would make an effort with PWB, which he doesn't deserve.

• Angry
Reactions: 58

freda19

VIP Member
No Revlon, Max Factor, no Lancome, no Dior... just No. 7 and Rimmel! I left the shop in outrage.
May be in danger of taking out this micro-agression in Tesco or Morrisons who just do happen to stock The Stench...
You'll all hopefully bail me out should I get my collar felt by the law 👩‍⚖️👨‍⚖️
Honestly, you pussy cat people get so stressed so easily.
I'm a doggy person, totally chilled, never bad tempered ... positively zen. You need to ditch the pussy and get a mutt.

I hope hazza is enjoying his quarantine. OK, that's a lie. I hope he's stressed to fuck. tippy tappy tippy tappy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I think the BRF women are probably reading bits of Tattle to one another while they drink margaritas and eat a curry takeaway…I also like to think that Bea and Eug are zoomed in, with Eug sharing that H is installed in the maid’s quarters and she can hear him humming and tapping away. Somehow I think that Camilla is a wicked mimic and does a perfect M impression

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
This to me shows that what Hazzno has done is much more despicable than his scrubber wife.a genuinely lovely and sensitive father with the unfortunate luck to have a cunt for his second son

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Thirty pages? But I thought it was all part of a smear campaign? How can you write 30 pages on something that didn't take place? So what they're saying now is it DID take place but they think the staff deserved it because Suss-arses are special? That's some special kind of looney tunes right there. Perhaps I could go shoplifting and pre write a dossier as to why I was running amok in John Lewis....
Well exactly. How can you rebutt something when you don't know exactly what has been alleged? It just points to her being an appalling bully who thinks that staff deserve to be treated like shit because she's going to call out their inadequacies. What a cunt 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I read that piece of Lacey who says William will have to grin and bear it at The Jubilee next year if “they” choose to turn up.

Fuck right off.

• Angry
  • Heart

DarnIt

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been shared. The Queen seen heading towards Frogmore Cottage.

HMTQ likely popped round to Euge’s for a cup of tea & a cuddle with baby Auge.
Not to see Hazzard.
That HMTQ parks up outside his windows & revs her engines is a mere coincidence, that she walks off to Euge’s front door & sets off the car alarm outside his windows is just another coincidence. That her HMTQ is seen chuckling as Euge greets her at the front door, just a coincidence.

GanGan so near, yet so far - poor Hazza. Not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Xales

VIP Member
I bloody hope not:

Sorry but if The Queen does that and they appear in any way with the event then the monarchy should go. That is a massive two fingers to the UK people.

I think it is H&M bullshit (I bloody well hope so anyway). A bit like the M will be at the statue thing/no she won't.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56