Harry and Meghan #117 Basically, she's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally just stopped outside my local co-op to purchase said treats ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹, ( nipped out on the pretext we needed milk ๐Ÿคญ). That's my afternoon sorted - a good book , wine and revels ๐Ÿคช.

I am a bad influence on you all.

Now we know how to recognise other Tattlers - a family size bag of Revels !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you for the title @Maggiemaynot and @buflesse for setting up the thread.

Agree with posters in the previous thread that the bullying investigation results are out and are being sat on by BP. It's taken the solicitors 3 months and I think BP used an independent firm because of Smeg and No.6's love of suing. I don't believe that BP are "exploring ways to address PR policy changes" so may release the results "next year". They're treading water for the moment with the results in the bag, and No.6 will know this and be on tenterhooks because the allegations were true whether the results are out or not. Maybe that's why HM looks happy, she's seen off a threat of racism and mistreatment of Minge which would have been toxic to the Monarchy.

On the previous thread @kittenattack posted that No.6 and Smeg should be hit with it now, and I agree. They need to experience the consequences of their actions, as if you cut off the head of a cockroach it keeps shitting and laying eggs like Minge and causing damage. I don't think BP will do this though, but I think they will be making a mistake as these two are full of hatred and out of control. I hope BP don't agree to discreetly release a sanitised version of the results now in exchange for gjving up their titles or abiding by a cease and desist order, as you can't make deals with narcissic bullies and No.6 and Smeg have broken their word over and over again.
The RF won't get a better opportunity to neutralise them than proof of their bullying of their own staff. This is great ammunition and it will totally annihilate No.6 and Smeg. Unsurviveable for the woke compassionate world saviours.

The DM comments on no titles for the children are very supportive of Charles and I bet his approval ratings go up. One commentator said that Charles "knows a lot more than he's saying about the children" and that " his actions speak volumes."

The DM headline was bad as it reads as though Charles is specifically targeting Farch, and it's misleading and will give Butt Boy Omid and the sugars something to attack.

It says a lot that Charles will be in Scotland if No.6 comes over. Smeg failed to bully the Queen with invented race slurs against Farch into giving them titles, and now Charles has taken charge and put his foot down which was probably a shock to Minge as they thought they could give Charles a swerve and deal directly with the Queen.
They've now also got William to contend with and I think he will turn out to be their most dangerous enemy of all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I couldn't quote as thread locked but to the pp that posted about a bag of Revels (totally forgot they were a thing) the ginger turd would totally be the coffee one. Happy Sunday everyone.
Ah come on now the coffee one is delicious! He can be the nasty artificial orange one or the disappointing dense and boring solid chocolate one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Off topic I'm afraid but as a fellow chalet school fan are the people who like them (hopefully I've tagged you all) aware there are now fill in stories to fill some of the gaps in the series. @Cassandra333 @Silbee @Chita @mardymare

"Chalet School Fill Ins - Friends of the Chalet School" https://www.chaletschool.org.uk/chalet-school-fill-ins/

Also the Malory Towers tv show has been given a series 2 and 3. @Scotch Mist

"Enid Blyton drama 'Malory Towers' renewed by BBC for two more seasons - British Period Dramas" https://britishperioddramas.com/news/malory-towers-bbc-season-2-season-3/

Apologies to anyone I've missed.

We did have a Princess at the Chalet School.
So, kinda on topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been reading on the other site about the titles, and I do agree with one thing, why hasn't Charles done anything about this before, or HMTQ, if they want to slim down the royal family surely this should have been done before Harry got married, although I expect they thought he'd be a working royal and living in this country, andddddddddd I've just answered my own question ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That article on the last thread about her behavior on the Australian tour... Just Wow! Get that in the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Who is Luca?
get him/her/them to join here!!!!!!!!
Yes, I want to know that too. Who is he and where is he getting his info from?
Have to say if Megain had been the Princess at the Chalet School, she'd had been left hanging from some precipice half way up an alp with no rescue coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Meghan believes that the race card is a trump cardโ€ฆbecause sheโ€™s seen that happen in the US. The decision to streamline the monarchy was made long before she joined the family, but if she can make it appear to be all about Her and her raceโ€ฆshe can force Charles to accede to her demand.

Thatโ€˜s the plan here.

The RF need to simply pull up and put out reporting about Charlesโ€™ plan from long ago..those reports exist.

What is really outrageous and must be devastating to Charles, is that Harry absolutely knows this. His feigned ignorance is such a heinous betrayal.
She canโ€™t force Charles to do anything because much as America thinks it runs things here it has nothing to do with the monarchy. He doesnโ€™t answer to them, he answers to the UK and the commonwealth. They fought a war to get away from the monarchy so donโ€™t start being bothered now.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I can't stand either of them. Both jumped ship and abandoned the UK and Royal Family yet seem to want titles for their children. Nope.

Is that harsh?
Believe me, youโ€™ll hear much harsher opinions of them than that here!

'twas me.
I'm partial to a bag of Revels. I miss the coconut ones.
I save up all the chocolate button/galaxy couters ones til last

Love this thread title. Succinct.
I wonder why they dropped the coconut ones? Probably some woke idiot wokester decided they were racist or something...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't stand either of them. Both jumped ship and abandoned the UK and Royal Family yet seem to want titles for their children. Nope.

Is that harsh?
Harsh?

Youโ€™ve not been around here long have you. Thatโ€™s overtly polite around here ๐Ÿ˜‚

Do try harder ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I have a bag of Minstrels. I went off Revels - the coffee ones are rank.

Who are the poor accountants who have to hide 'stoof'?
BIB
O/T
Due to eating a coffee Revel as a child and almost throwing up, I have never dared have anything coffee flavoured since - I have never even tried a cup of coffee. :sick:

I wish the gruesome twosome would take their maternity/paternity leave as they promised!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've been reading on the other site about the titles, and I do agree with one thing, why hasn't Charles done anything about this before, or HMTQ, if they want to slim down the royal family surely this should have been done before Harry got married, although I expect they thought he'd be a working royal and living in this country, andddddddddd I've just answered my own question ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ve read somewhere that the Queen doesnโ€™t really want to slim down the monarchy. She likes the way itโ€™s been all her life. Itโ€™s Charles who wants it changed and although itโ€™s harsh for the ones whoโ€™ll be sidelined, I think itโ€™s the right thing to do. The world is very different to how it was when the Queen was young.

• Wow
Reactions: 63
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.