Harry and Meghan #117 Basically, she's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'twas me.
I'm partial to a bag of Revels. I miss the coconut ones.
I save up all the chocolate button/galaxy couters ones til last

Love this thread title. Succinct.
Shame she can't be unminged as well and have his giblets removed 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All this talk of Revels has made me seek out chocolate. Fortunately my Hubby keeps chocolate in the fridge for me. Wonderful man. Oh and Idiot Prince would definitely be the orange one.
Well done Cassandra for a brilliant recap, my old brain doesn't allow me to store too much these days
I'm seriously considering making a note as the thread goes along :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I note that the accounts filing date for Travalyst has been extended this week to 30 June.

That in itself is not THAT unusual, accountants do change the period end date occasionally, for example as a way to buy a little more time, or to align different company accounting dates or tax years with each other. You can only extend the date once in any five years (you can shorten the financial year without restriction), and it does have repercussions for future accounting years, so it isn't something to do lightly, without a little thought.

But it probably means that someone is actively working on the Travalyst accounts at the moment, having taken this step. We may have to wait quite a few more months for the accounts to actually be filed though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
All this talk of Revels has made me seek out chocolate. Fortunately my Hubby keeps chocolate in the fridge for me. Wonderful man. Oh and Idiot Prince would definitely be the orange one.

I'm seriously considering making a note as the thread goes along :LOL:
I have a bag of Minstrels. I went off Revels - the coffee ones are rank.

I note that the accounts filing date for Travalyst has been extended this week to 30 June (the accounts were previously overdue).

That in itself is not THAT unusual, accountants do change the period end date occasionally, for example as a way to buy a little more time, or to align different company accounting dates or tax years with each other. You can only extend the date once in any five years (you can shorten the financial year without restriction), and it does have repercussions for future accounting years, so it isn't something to do lightly, without a little thought.

But it probably means that someone is actively working on the overdue Travalyst accounts at the moment, having taken this step. We may have to wait quite a few more months for the accounts to actually be filed though.

Who are the poor accountants who have to hide 'stoof'?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I object to the Revels comparisons because I'm one of those rare people who likes them all. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Meghan believes that the race card is a trump card…because she’s seen that happen in the US. The decision to streamline the monarchy was made long before she joined the family, but if she can make it appear to be all about Her and her race…she can force Charles to accede to her demand.

That‘s the plan here.

The RF need to simply pull up and put out reporting about Charles’ plan from long ago..those reports exist.

What is really outrageous and must be devastating to Charles, is that Harry absolutely knows this. His feigned ignorance is such a heinous betrayal.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Been doodling.
The time bomb is a-ticking.......... the pruning is going to happen.
prince charles 70% smaller text on.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thank you for the new thread. From the old -
@Pom Bear thank you for the lovely illustration for my poem. We could rival The Bench.
@freda19 Loving your new avatar! Did you know that mugshot was taken in the Badlands of Arizona? I am now singing my favourite Chilli Peppers song...

♫ Down in the Badlands, she was saving the best 'til last.
It only hurts when I laugh. ♬

Haz, you wanna get that seen to mate. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

What does this mean? What are these arrest records? :unsure:

And from Tumblr:
'28 Jan 2020 Frim Fram Limited was formed in UK as a dormant company along with the company Sussex Regal by the same barrister Jonathan LM Shaw. Allegedly.
Fyi, these websites were created.
MWX Trading.com - 11 Jan 2020
Frim Fram Inc.com - 14 Jan 2020
Sussex Regal.com - 11 Jan 2020
28 Jan 2020 Frim Fram Limited was formed in UK as a dormant company along with the company Sussex Regal by the same barrister Jonathan LM Shaw.'

I've gone down a rabbit hole. Does anyone understand anything about Frim Fram, Inc? It was Markle's The Tig business site.

ETA this one too (sorry, long post). Please stop talking about Revels, I have a tooth ache but I want chocccccccy NOW.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I've made a mental note to pop a bag in the trolley next time I'm in the supermarket!
I have literally just stopped outside my local co-op to purchase said treats 😋😋😋😋, ( nipped out on the pretext we needed milk 🤭). That's my afternoon sorted - a good book , wine and revels 🤪.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hazzno is getting a cut price Vascectomy, and she is getting a bomb up her arse👏👏
Hazzno probably doesn’t need a vasectomy. I reckon he fires blanks.

And we all know the rumours that one of her exs knew she could never give birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Off topic I'm afraid but as a fellow chalet school fan are the people who like them (hopefully I've tagged you all) aware there are now fill in stories to fill some of the gaps in the series. @Cassandra333 @Silbee @Chita @mardymare

"Chalet School Fill Ins - Friends of the Chalet School" https://www.chaletschool.org.uk/chalet-school-fill-ins/

Also the Malory Towers tv show has been given a series 2 and 3. @Scotch Mist

"Enid Blyton drama 'Malory Towers' renewed by BBC for two more seasons - British Period Dramas" https://britishperioddramas.com/news/malory-towers-bbc-season-2-season-3/

Apologies to anyone I've missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks to @buflesse for the new thread and thanks to all who voted for the title. Although I can’t really take the credit for it. That needs to go to the poor unfortunates at the palace who had to find out for themselves just now unbalanced she actually is through her bullying and generally crappy behaviour. And have finally managed to get that fact into the public domain. So all hail to them. Anyway, here’s to our shiny new thread 🥂🍻🍷🍸🍾 🫖☕Have a drink of your choice on me!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.