Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hehehe

VIP Member
Why does this thread keep getting needlessly derailed into political discussion every couple of pages? What has taking the knee got to do with Hazzno and his bitch wife? It's become tedious to flip through these pages just to find any posts about them.

Reactions: 14
Doesn't this attention-hungry cunt have an infant to take care of? She was silent when her hardback turd was circling the drain last week and getting destroyed in the reviews, but now that her flying monkeys have done her bidding she finds the balls to show up pouring more nonsensical drivel LOL.
I had to read this a few times. Could not manage to link ol smeggy and a turtle and was wondering what I was missing.
I think I was thinking of that old phrase, turtle's head poking out, denoting she is full of shit.
SNAFU as per.

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Definitely going to be buying this book - Battle of the Brothers, Robert Lacey. What a satisfying read first thing in the morning! Link to The Times and link to archived page. It's delicious. Enjoy!

Is this a different Battle of The Brothers as I have it on kindle and it doesn’t mention anything that had been said? Sorry if I’m being a bit dense 😊

• Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Has someone said we need to stick to one insult only? Who? Where? Why?

Why can't we slag him off? I intend to call him whatever I like.

ETA I'm going back to the end of the last thread to look as I must have missed this...
It was a post by @ResidentMerkin at the beginning of this thread. I possibly misunderstood it and wasn't sure about calling people names. Maybe @ResidentMerkin can shed some light? 🥰

Eveningdusk

I notice that it says:

'she is entitled to become a princess upon the accession of her grandfather'

I really don't want Smeggy's kids to have titles 😒
I’m catching up so apologies if this has been mentioned by others! But does anyone know how the process of titles is formally done. Does it involve lawyers etc? could clauses now be put in to prevent commercial profit of a title??

I don’t mind if the kids have titles, they’re innocent in all this. But I have major issues with them being in the merchandising PR clutches of their ‘mother’ who will use those poor kids for all their worth.

Reactions: 13

keylimepie

VIP Member
He was, now the commercial element kicked in (US media) bit of fame fever, and he started going with the flow of the outlet/ interviewer like most of those that leave RF service and get offered serious coins for books and articles.
He lost Harry once from KP grounds, Harry bolted and ended in front of a pub on Kensington High Street, lucky for Wharfe he gave Harry a police radio to play with, so he was found instantly.
But Wharfe was a excellent PPO, he just had enough of Diana at a certain point.
He actually got that far away! That’s a job well
Done 🤣
A7FF28AE-D186-4354-AEC6-5854AEB56761.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12

sternchen275

VIP Member
DM is focusing on Archie but Charles will also stop Charlotte & Louis childcare from getting a Titel when William becomes the king if the letter will only allow it to the first in line (hopefully that will added aswell for future female heirs) and the children the eldest child of the heir

It just makes sense to limit the titles in the family to working royals and we can probably still see the siblings of the heir to be working royals if they want to

Reactions: 12

Lady_H

VIP Member
It’s probably been done to death but can someone remind me why Andrew’s kids are princesses but Edward’s and Anne’s aren’t?

Reactions: 11

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
No problem -- I work in IT ;)
Know how to fix iPad glitch please? Think I’ve been Markled :mad: by spending too much time on tattle.
iPad colours gone wonky/neon and darker screen, have googled fixes but nothing I’ve tried has corrected/reverted it to original settings.🤬

Reactions: 10

LuluBanks

Also why do Oprah and Gayle King wear those awful wigs??what is wrong with showing the world you are black, I would think it would be more respectful to their families and followers.
Lots of black women these days wear wigs. Particularly if your hair is natural. Wigs are a protective style.

Also who knows what networks and tv audiences say about Gayle’s hair. I know if another tv personality who off camera totally embraces her inner Wakonda and natural hair but on tv for whatever reason the network wants her wearing a wig.

And I’ve never got the idea that Meghan identifies as being black. I hate hair politics. (Relaxed v. Natural) she should do whatever is easy and comfortable for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10