Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hoohumm

If that is the case it could do with being altered asap.

I have just done a bit of research and have read that Louise and James do not actually have an HRH title because their parents refused them at birth. However, they can take them up when they reach 18 years old if they wanted but it is doubtful as they are expecting to work for a living and not be doing royal duties.

Can't see the Hazno's refusing the titles for the kids as they will be their meal tickets for at least 18 years. Once they have got the titles there will be mountains of racist accusations against PC, PW and the RF if they try to remove the titles from them.
Legally they are Princess and Prince. The decision was for them to be styled as children of an Earl. There was never a letters patent issued to revoke it

Reactions: 17

keylimepie

VIP Member
I wondered that. I think the current version on kindle is the older version, apparently there are 12 new chapters in the forthcoming edition.
Thank you. I’ll have to buy the new one! I will have to skip the chapters I have already read from the old one!

Reactions: 16

Asshats

Who else would the new letters patent apply to? Or is it a going forward type thing?

Just_me1954

VIP Member
:m:m:m:m:m
Thank you 🥰🤗❤😘 xx.
Looooool that one for me was more funny though I found the eyes abit creepy 😀 xx.

Thank you 🥰🤗😀😘 xx.

I leave this here for you to make you smile 🥰

Personalised bollock earrings from Harry..Meghan was determined to have them made lol 😀😄 xx

View attachment 622740
Very classy Pom, :m:m:m:m:mthe pink argyle diamond earrings in ball shape

• Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Oh my...only had a brief look, I'm guessing EC is anorexic, and frankly, at this point should be hospitalised. Kate is thin indeed, but has quite a lot of muscle and does not look ill. Yet. She has lost weight recently, but hoping it's just the stress of recent months, it must have taken its toll, some people lose weight when stressed. Two of my good friends were suffering from anorexia, both managed to get help and survived (although, tragically, one died later in an accident caused by a faulty gas installation) - but treatment is long and very difficult, and in most cases has to happen under full supervision, so not at home. I still remember standing in front of a mirror with the friend that is no longer with us, she was about 5ft6 and you could count her ribs just by looking at that stage. I'm 6ft1, at the time normal/slimish, but always a solid build, so not small - and she is looking at us both and telling me that her thighs are bigger than mine. She truly believed they were (they were absolutely not, not even close when she was at her normal healthy weight - I knew then she was very ill). We managed to get her help soon after that. It's an awful illness.
Good Lord, I had a peek too, poor girl. I was shocked at the number of Likes she was getting looking this painfully thin. That is sad I hope she seeks help soon.

• Heart
  • Sad

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I thought it was very telling that Haz is renting Clooney's plane, as opposed to borrowing it.
Would love to know which other celebrity couples refused invites to the Markles. Show biz world is very superstitious and they all must be aware of the 'Markle Touch' by now. :LOL:
Having complained about the dog on the Sue Smith vlogs, I was actually upset to hear that he was ill. Glad to know he's getting better.(y)
Harry is renting Air Clooney? Didn't see that. When did that happen?

mardymare

VIP Member
An interesting look at the Montecito mansion and financial options that they may have taken out. Also some footage of the mansion İ haven't seen before.

Reactions: 15

Libitina

VIP Member
Just seen this. Thing is I find it very difficult to believe that they were handed 18 million in one go.
Was I the only one trying to close the photo by clicking on the wrong X? Clicking the photo one doesn’t work.

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
yeah even Anal Clooney won’t touch them now, she knows they are pretenders and unpopular - no one want to be associated with people who are prepared to publicity bitch about family on tv. Can you imagine George Clooney doing that or her for that matter? They have much more class. Same with the Obamas.
Quiet right just different levels of hypocrisy from the LaLa looney party

liar liar

VIP Member
An interesting look at the Montecito mansion and financial options that they may have taken out. Also some footage of the mansion İ haven't seen before.

There's another article saying it was never purchased by them lol and that it remains for sale.