Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I tried searching through the wiki for that old photo where people though Meghan had a baby bump, but I had no luck. I think there was a guy in the photo, with Doria, and it had a very jail-like atmosphere. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Reactions: 9

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Ya, I personally don't understand naming babies after other people or relatives. I think the baby deserves their own name and identity. Other people may not share his opinion which is fair.
It was very common in Victorian times to name babies after relatives

liar liar

VIP Member
You’re The Reason Our Kids Are Ugly – Loretta Lynn & Conway Twitty
Everybody’s Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey (nee Chimpo) - Beatles
I Like Bananas (Because They Have No Bone) - Hoosier Hotshots
Beat it - Michael Jackson
Liar - Rollins Band
I love the first song title. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Otter35

Song suggestions:
1. Horrid Henry theme song
2. Circus -Britany Spear
3. Scream & Shout - Will.i.am & Britany spears

• Haha

cosmo girl

VIP Member
In reference to PHFW's constantly changing face, Britt Ekland has some interesting things to say about trying to keep yourself looking young in this article:

"Her top tip, however, is to ‘never, ever, ever, mess with your face’. She offers her own up as evidence of what can go terribly wrong. We are talking fillers here and Britt has an awful lot to say about those. She was repeating her ‘just say no’ mantra in a magazine this week and will keep on saying it.

Donatella Versace, she says, ‘probably feels like me, regrets what she did. We are the most alike in what we did to ourselves.’ Madonna? ‘She looks like Mr Potato Head.’ Nicole Kidman, who has admitted to Botox in the past, gets a mention, too. ‘I saw one film in which she just looked consistently perplexed.’

Yet she would still love to be one of those actresses who seems to have aged effortlessly. Emphasis on the seems.

‘Look at Helen Mirren five, six, seven years ago, and look at her now. She looks amazing. I wish I had her doctor.’ (Although it should be noted Mirren has never confirmed having had any cosmetic tweakments)."

As an aside, tonight we watched the final of The Masked Dancer and I was thrilled to correctly guess the answers for Bonnie Langford and Louis Smith 🤗. Great family entertainment, great distraction from the horrors of the ongoing Covid situation and the gruesome twosome who are - without a shadow of a doubt - cooking up more nefarious and dastardly schemes to piss us off and launder money for themselves from somewhere under the guise of "charity". Twunts!
I wish you had put this in a spoiler. Just watching the final now. I avoided twitter, The Masked Dancer thread. So pissed off now... As if a Harry and Meghan thread would have the spoiler. I've avoided all online newspapers etc. I am just watching the final and getting to who is squirrel and carwash. Damn I wish I hadn't read this thread now. I am so mad now :ROFLMAO: still not over him winning over Kimberley Walsh on strictly
Fillers don't suit anyone. Can't stand the pillow face look. The procedure should be banned for the reason people end up looking like freaks of nature. Courtney Cox is another one who has ruined her face.
:ROFLMAO:

One American website was saying Sophie has made a blunder over Oprah. I think blinder is the correct word 🤣

MistyWoods

VIP Member
I’ll say it again - no respectable OB would allow a home-birth VBAC in a geriatric pregnancy and I imagine very, very few midwives would try this. This is going to be their excuse for why there is no record of her checking into a hospital.

I can’t stop giggling at that poorly printed card. Someone ran that through a home printer using cardstock from Office Depot
BIB: She had a c-section?

Reactions: 8

mochasmoka

The great deceit - killswitch Engage

Silenced- Corrupted youth

Devil in disguise- Elvis presley

Crocodile Tears- Davy price

Between the lines- Bonobo

Open your eyes - snow patrol

Reactions: 8