Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MillicentMargaret

Just seen daily fail ( at it again ) photos of Pr Bea out and about in a green dress clutching cradling baby bump.
Talk about deja vu...
Although Bea is showing a bit of restraint. She's only cradling the bump in two pictures. The rest of the time she's being normal.

Reactions: 11

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green day)

Rock the Boat (Hues corporation)

Destroy everything you touch (Ladytron)

You are no son of mine (Game of Thrones ost)

Papa can you hear me? (Barbara Streisand)

• Haha

HalloweenJack74

Is she going to always be announced as ‘Lilibet (Lili)’ now? Just name your daughter Lili if that’s what you want her to be called, fuck having to say your daughters name and the shortened name every single time she’s introduced 🤣
no she's going to be known as Lili-Diana

• Sick

Evangelina

VIP Member
The UK is 8 hours ahead of California so the birth announcement will be too late to overshadow any Prince Philip memorials and old news by the Queen's birthday, Trooping the Colour and Joe Biden's visit.

That's not even taking into account the usual "Markle touch" where a major event wipes them off the front page
Let's hope you are right. Last time the world waited for Gayle King, to get the exclusive first for Archie.
And then everyone wondered about the birth announcement, yeah its called Harkle priorities.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Well...well. Didn‘t Kate just get lots of glowing press for attempting to be a peacemaker? I’m sure this infuriated the jealous competitive Markle no end. So, she’s decided she wants a piece of that action. She has now told her reps to style her as a peacemaker too. This may be the beginning of a new narrative...Tragic Madonna Meghan... Despite all the abuse she’s suffered, she is trying to bring her husband back into the family fold.

iMO, she lives and breathes all RF media coverage to an insane extent. She always has her finger in the air, to see how the winds are blowing and will say anything, invent anything to merch herself. She controls Harry, but isn’t quite sure at the moment...what to do with the fool.
Hazzno, Harpy and Blobby Gobby Oprah should join the circus aka as Lunt,Hunt and Cunningham the three jugglers from La La land who cannot hold on to anything !!

• Haha

2ofeach

VIP Member
🎶The Snake - Al Wilson🎶
One if my ALL TIME FAVOURITE TUNES but I'm this instance fits Mrs6 perfectly.

Reactions: 10

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Latest Harrymarkle

"Harry Markle ~ Traditional British Pro-monarchy Satire! | The Tale of How a Prince Was Conned and Made to Look a Fool by a Grifter ~ Please DON'T COPY AND PASTE OR READ OUT (On YouTube) ARTICLES without PRIOR permission. Use the repost and share buttons ." https://harrymarkle.wordpress.com

mochasmoka

Yeah, this is all Haz's fault, Megzy. Keep telling yourself that, luv.

Dude this is kind of starting to get off topic. You might want to try Infowars or something.
You don’t have to read it if you don’t want but it’s issues they are supporting so why not look at the narrative of everything there about?

rowenagal

Chatty Member
If there's someone who is also repugnant that would be Karl Stefanovic
I am not sure I can actually sit through an interview with him.

Chita

VIP Member
"How can you Believe Me When I Say I Love You When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life?" From the 1951 MGM Musical "Royal Wedding" (yes, about Brenda and Phil's Wedding!)

I have this DVD!
I love this song!
The movie was called "wedding bells" in the usa and "royal wedding" here.

• Heart

mochasmoka

Empty boxes- morphine

Derailed- Scary kids

connection Lost- carnival youth

Another blank page- prodigy

It’s a joke- Boniface

Goodbye- Kolsh

• Haha

Twocats

Not a subscriber to the surrogate theory, so I am hoping that the baby decides to come tomorrow. I don't think that it has been born yet, I think it was due last week and that if it is born on Thursday will be by Caesarean because it is overdue.

• Wow