Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old saying always rings true. You can't polish a turd. Or a pair of turds. Even if you're the Queen.
Turd was polished, as long as he had handlers, like Edward Lane Fox.
When they lost control and the handler changed the truth came out.
This needs a controversial association with someone to truly backfire on the Harkles.

Reactions: 25
Yes, there was that 'I was born into this' comment he made in the Orcafest. That implication that by virtue of his Blue Blood, everything else just has to fall into place.
We need the humility, frugality and sense of duty shown by the real royals - HMQ, PP, PC (and Camilla, I think), PW and Catherine - to keep the monarchy functioning. Otherwise, Oliver Cromwell will rise from his grave.

Reactions: 33
Afternoon Tattlers. Thanks for new thread. Any news on Cunty McCuntface? She's been so quiet. Silent but deadly

Reactions: 28

Piers, is that you?

Reactions: 29
No because what seems to becoming clearer by the day is that Harry thinks freedom of speech should only apply to what he and his wife say, the rest of us should presumably 'know our place, keep our mouths shut and worship them'
No, PWB has used guns for years. Obviously during his time in the army, but there are the stories of him shooting at animals at I believe Kensington Palace.

Oh and don't forget these:
View attachment 592455View attachment 592456View attachment 592457

He hasn't said anything about guns yet, but I'm pretty sure it's coming. Don't forget he stopped going hunting with his family when Megzy showed up, and he sold his hunting rifles. The Democratic party is anti-2A and those are the butt cheeks in betwixt Megzy's nose is planted. They'll get invited somewhere to speak about it or Harry will get mugged and then they'll start their own Archewell Disarmanut Club.

Reactions: 41
Worryingly they do say murderers and serial killers start by killing animals. This article is quite interesting and does make me wonder just how healthy it is growing up with a hunting and shooting tradition.

"The link is established between serial killers and animal cruelty | The Independent | The Independent" https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eglect-murder-children-dogs-a9018071.html?amp

Reactions: 18
I read on a different site that she might turn up on the new show, what new truths (lies) do you think they will come up with. I am pretty sure they are going to bring up the funeral forgetting we all saw his behaviour!

Must admit at the thought of King Harry and Queen Meghan the words Vive la République! come to mind.

Reactions: 34
Who knows, Peg may try to smear a British nanny, which would prompt discussions about the Cambs kids. The game of "trapped" extended to smear the next generation.
She will be with Harry tomorrow according to some articles.

Reactions: 16
On him killing the brand, I've been wondering if anyone remembers that when they first got over here they had that one speaking engagement. I think it was Harry, Megz might have done it too, with JP Morgan Chase, and it was in the high 6 figures, maybe a million he got paid for that. I haven't heard of them doing that again and I've been wondering if they'll be able to command those kind of fees again. Would you want to invite crazy into your office building and pay the fee for it too?

Reactions: 36
Latest Sue Smith. Spotify quietly cancelled the pair, behind the scenes?

Reactions: 28
Part-vegan. What an oxymoron.

You are either vegan or not.

Reactions: 54
Killing the brand and writing an excruciatingly long slow suicide note into the bargain.

Reactions: 30
I read somewhere that pretty much all of the members of the RF (apart from Princess Anne) used to go overboard with spoiling Harry and they'd be much more affectionate with him just so he wouldn't feel like the 'spare'. Well, we all know how well that worked out.

Reactions: 36
I wonder if any clever Tattler s know if his Prince title can be removed??

Just imagine he would have nil bargaining ch ips anymore and, when they divorce can she claim monetary support from the R F , would be great to know, my venom is increasing by the day lately and I just want to see the carpet ripped from under his feet, publicly and he would be just plain Cunt

I don't know why people think she would get financial support from the RF. Sarah got very little in the divorce settlement and it didn't 'set her up for life', so I don't know why Smeg would be treated differently. All she is entitled to is a share of whatever money Hazno has got, and that would depend on whether he has full access to his Trust, or just the income from it.

ETA: https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...vorce-duchess-york-prince-andrew-royal-family

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.