Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish you were automatically subscribed to the new threads when the old ones are locked, this thread moves so fast usually by the time I notice I have like 25 pages to catch up on and by the time I've finished reading them, another 25
If you click on the blue box at the top that says Harry and Meghan threads, you can click watch and then you will be watching for all threads so when a new one starts you’ll get a notification.

Reactions: 34
The complete Diana collection with the sapphire choker, lovely!!
That would be different pieces though. This set (from the earrings Kate wore in Scotland) was gifted and worn by the Queen. Diana has not worn those pieces iirc. I think the whole “Diana’s jewels” idea is a bit short. I would rather see her in the Queen’s jewels. They are much more significant. Diana is an emotional point, but I think not riding it but instead show what your place is (being Queen -and there is no need to clarify it’s Queen’s consort. That’s a given. Otherwise it’s Queen regnant or Queen regent. Thanks Sexism I guess) is much more poignant. Let’s rock the big guns! Maybe have a quick zoom call with Maxima for some tips.

Reactions: 29
I agree with you that healthcare for you all is very expensive but Harry and cohorts are not looking at Me average they are looking at seriously wealthy people who I might adf, have nothing wrong with them except boredom and selfishness, in other words they have got buggar all else to do with their lives except to complain.

It's a great pity they don't help out poorer people out of their own pockets, that would give them good press for a change!!

I conclude that Hollywood is completely lacking in humanity towards its own people

Reactions: 38
it must bother them so much that the cambridges are THRIVING so much after they left. All the things they could have had.

Reactions: 51
This is such a crock. Markle is supposedly the embodiment of a late-thirties forceful Woke woman...not a 19 yr old teenager married to the heir to the throne. She threw a fit over a tiara, but meekly let them keep her from therapy when she was suicidal?

Reactions: 69
God I fucking love him

Im loving how despite the obvious hurt, none of the family are letting it show and are living their best lives at the moment

Reactions: 83
You know, re- reading about the animal cruelty (his polo pony), shooting endangered animals for trophy shots, and other rumors involving animals. And the way he compared war and killing to a video game.

I am beginning to wonder if he might have a more serious personality disorder.

Just an outsider, non - professional opinion.

Harry needs help, the mental health that he has been receiving is not working.

I have been worried about what will happen to Harry…
BUT, as much as I do not like Megs, and I hate to say this, she might be in danger.

And I realize he can try to justify his behavior based on the “trauma” of his upbringing and the culture that he was raised in. But, sorry Harry, this is all you.

And we could say this is all Megs setting him up for the divorce and the big payout. But, this behavior predates Megs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
I think the problem with this is that HMQ was being a mother in a very different age, and things were different then, at least for the upper classes.

I do agree that utter cuntishness was in his nature from an early age though!

Reactions: 41
Does anyone think Harry made a mistake saying the 1st Amendment was 'bonkers'? I think he meant the 2nd amendment- the right to bear arms- thus relating to guns etc. I'm certainly no expert on the US constitution- and am happy to be corrected.
No. The cunt knew what he was saying. Well, in as much as he ever knows what he's saying.
He hates the peasants having the right to free speech. That's just for him and his wealthy mates.
He thinks himself more royal and entitled than even arrogant uncle Andrew.

Reactions: 65
This Listen to Auntie @freda19 she speaks the truth!

Reactions: 32
Hazzo's reign on WhineTV+ is short lived. There's another show most people will be watching: Friends Reunion on HBO Max. Which show will hazzo be watching?

Reactions: 21
History recopied 101

Diana blindsided the Queen with an article, and a unapproved photographer-it was Vogue.
Diana claimed being unwell, and after being excused, the chair almost removed, she arrived because "duty is important" - the location was Royal Albert hall.
Sarah claimed that Diana is sabotaging her because of her initial "fresh air" appeal. It was in her book.
Diana claimed Anne ignored her and didn't take her shopping.
It was leaked to the tabloids.
Diana claimed that there is a Palace conspiracy to smear her, predates the official separation.
Morton book, she lied not to have cooperated.

Patterns? Of course not Hawwy is "unique."

Reactions: 57
Kate looks like a right laugh and great company. I always wonder if she comes on here or follows any of the youtube bloggers. I can imagine her in hoots with a gin and tonic whilst watching yankee wally
I would love to have a cocktails evening with her, Camilla, Zara, and Sophie. I guarantee that they and the York girls have a separate WhatsApp chat

Reactions: 44
Well said Freda he is a Fucking entitled snob.

If wit was shi t Harry would be constipated

Hazzo's reign on WhineTV+ is short lived. There's another show most people will be watching: Friends Reunion on HBO Max. Which show will hazzo be watching?
With his intellect CBeebies

Reactions: 31
Old saying always rings true. You can't polish a turd. Or a pair of turds. Even if you're the Queen.

Reactions: 26

Thankyou.
Bad hair day, darling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.