Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Chita for the new thread title.

Harry has been telling everyone he knows (Orca) about his mental health situation, whilst single handedly(I'll disregard PWBW) trying to bring down the monarchy. Which I'm not sure if you know, is actually his family!
The press are releasing more negative stories on the pair and questioning their motives.
Please read the WIKI for further information/pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Shiney new thread, thank you!

Meanwhile in yer ackshul Royals, the Cambridges have had a very successful tour of Scotland, with stunning photos, and of course Catherine wearing HMQ's gorgeous earrings to the Cruella showing. Hark! hear the crash of crockery and howls of 'snot fair' wafting in from Monteshitto :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I didn't have time to post it on the last thread but I've added that Julie Burchill article on PWB to the Wiki.

Ooh well done.
It really is avery good article.
I found it on twitter.
See, Twitter is good for something.

Thankyou for voting for my Thread title suggestion again.

You have no idea what a boost it is.
XxX

• Heart
Reactions: 50
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ooh well done.
It really is avery good article.
I found it on twitter.
See, Twitter is good for something.

Thankyou for voting for my Thread title suggestion again.

You have no idea what a boost it is.
XxX
You deserve it! I only had to go through the 1st two pages to find it as well ;) I don't usually add opinion pieces to the wiki, but this was too good to not include. Especially as she mentions being a republican and technically she should be in favour of dismantling the monarchy. It feels like the tide is turning...

Btw, just wanted to add @Chita, your profile pic is hilarious!

Reactions: 19
Does anyone think Harry made a mistake saying the 1st Amendment was 'bonkers'? I think he meant the 2nd amendment- the right to bear arms- thus relating to guns etc. I'm certainly no expert on the US constitution- and am happy to be corrected.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Does anyone think Harry made a mistake saying the 1st Amendment was 'bonkers'? I think he meant the 2nd amendment- the right to bear arms- thus relating to guns etc. I'm certainly no expert on the US constitution- and am happy to be corrected.
No because what seems to becoming clearer by the day is that Harry thinks freedom of speech should only apply to what he and his wife say, the rest of us should presumably 'know our place, keep our mouths shut and worship them'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
No I think he meant freedom of speech. He hates freedom of speech because it means we all get to call him a dick.

ETA And there's nothing 'bonkers' about that :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
No, PWB has used guns for years. Obviously during his time in the army, but there are the stories of him shooting at animals at I believe Kensington Palace.

Oh and don't forget these:
1622115689530.png
1622115710935.png
1622115733016.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Thank you for the shiny new thread.

Saw this article with good video of the night at the theatre. There are quite a few people about them - you would have thought at least one of them would have spoken out confirming if Meghan was crying or not, but I've never seen any reports of that. Does anybody know if there is? It's not mentioned in the article.

Body language expert reveals signs that showed Meghan Markle's inner turmoil at Royal Albert Hall | Daily Mail Online
Do a crimewatch reel, Were you in the area the night of ... Did you see a crying woman... Contact us here.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's always tickled me that Montecito means 'little mountain'. You couldn't wish for a more perfect euphemism for the moonbump.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wish you were automatically subscribed to the new threads when the old ones are locked, this thread moves so fast usually by the time I notice I have like 25 pages to catch up on and by the time I've finished reading them, another 25 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Thanks to @Chita for the new thread title.

Harry has been telling everyone he knows (Orca) about his mental health situation, whilst single handedly(I'll disregard PWBW) trying to bring down the monarchy. Which I'm not sure if you know, is actually his family!
The press are releasing more negative stories on the pair and questioning their motives.
Please read the WIKI for further information/pictures.
Thank you @Bubblesdahling and @Chita for setting up yet another new thread and awesome title. :m

Reactions: 21
Thank you for the shiny new thread.

Saw this article with good video of the night at the theatre. There are quite a few people about them - you would have thought at least one of them would have spoken out confirming if Meghan was crying or not, but I've never seen any reports of that. Does anybody know if there is? It's not mentioned in the article.

Body language expert reveals signs that showed Meghan Markle's inner turmoil at Royal Albert Hall | Daily Mail Online
She told him that so of course he was bloody anxious, who wouldn't be?

Some of these body language experts belong with his therapists. She is an actress you can't judge her body language by typical standards.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.