Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purejuice

VIP Member
He is certainly repeating history, and it’s all his own doing. It’s an absolute case study in the way we create was we most fear by focusing on it. It’s very weird.

I see a lot of parallels with Diana:

- totally isolating himself from the family through his own terrible choices
- surrounding himself with people who are at best unsupportive and at worst manipulative and destructive
- increasing amounts of paranoia and general fear about things that aren’t there
- big splashy media interviews and attempted media manipulation that backfires
- oversharing in front of the entire world
- dividing and confusing an initially supportive public with his antics
- inappropriate and unsupportive primary relationship

I think a lot of us recognise the similarities even just on a gut level, and that’s why we see this ending very badly indeed.
KaCHING
Evil counsellors being the operative catalyst

Reactions: 8

House of Tea

VIP Member
You can't describe Diana as the one who was besmirched she's been venerated to saintly status despite being an unfaithful wife while Charles has been accused of having her murdered for decades.
Diana wasn’t a saint. But she was disillusioned by Charles and his extra marital ways. She was also ill suited to marry him. She was 19 when she got engaged, seemed to believe in fairy tales, but Charles was no Disney Prince Charming. He was a flawed man of 30. A few outliers think Charles had her murdered. Most don’t. D came from a dysfunctional family, and married into one. C was indifferent to her, he was in love with Camilla who rejected him in favour of her first husband. I doubt many people think D was a saint, but she was a victim, a pawn pushed around by older members of the RF and courtiers. She became hardened and vain, but it would take a saint not to in those circumstances.

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Wait, is Brony Gordon not the one who got a right white reply from Harry when she dared to ask a question when they were on some tour.

Away to do some googling

House of Tea

VIP Member
Bite Mark on right hand, bruise on the other. Is this a fake photo. Would love to know the context - when, where.

Bastille

Chatty Member
I’ve never liked or commented on any of the accounts. I just follow yet I’m blocked by that one and the death and taxes bloke so I’m guessing they’ve just blocked every account that follows one or several of the main accounts. Must be a bit time consuming!
Who is the death and taxes bloke?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

House of Tea

VIP Member
Lovely.

it wasn’t win win. It was win lose. She died.

I am not a fan of a Charles or Diana or Harry. They are all cut from the same cloth, entitled, weak and selfish. But I don’t think she was what you called her, which was a repulsive insult.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yes Charles shouldn't have had an affair but equally where is the proof that Diana would have been 100% faithful if there had been no Camilla.
What a ridiculous thing to say. Of course nobody knows, how could they. That’s no argument. The irrefutable fact, the only thing we do know, is that Charles was in love with Camilla when he married Diana. That was not Diana’s fault. She wasn’t a saint, far from it, but she may have equally have been 100% faithful if her husband had been.

• Angry

The Gardener

Chatty Member
Did he really say that Charles's said 'Well it was like that for me so it's going to be like that for you'.
That doesnt sound like Charles at all but reminds me of george V or maybe edward VIII cant remember sorry. They said his dad was scared of a parent, he was scared of his dad and his children would be scared of him...something along those lines. Maybe thats where it came from?

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Harry has managed to undo a lot of the good he's done for mental health with this. Overall, it shows that the only mental health issues he cares about deep down is his own. The way he glossed over Dax Shepherd's own experiences was awful and dismissive. Continuing to attack his family who are grieving his so heartless. But none of that matters to him because he needs to present himself first and foremost as the most victimiest victim that there ever was.
What did Dax say?

Reactions: 6

House of Tea

VIP Member
Bite Mark on right hand, bruise on the other. Is this a fake photo. Would love to know the context - when, where.
Photoshopped apparently. I don’t think for one moment that M is beating him up. Or that H is self harming. As bad as I think they both are. Fake news.

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 4