Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don't understand why Diana being young when they married keeps getting used as a defense for her behaviour, she got older and then shat on other wives quite happily. She was sneaking other men into the home they lived in at one point and shagging men her husband considered friends.
Even Myra Hindley was young once, it doesn't excuse anything.
Going after others husbands is not excusable. Charles went after another man’s wife - Camilla. Neither of them come out well but Diana is labelled as the devil incarnate whilst Charles gets let off because he was in love 😍😍😍😍

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

H96

I can’t even watch that programme because it will make me snap can someone give me the low down of what’s been said up to now?

Reactions: 11

Bastille

Chatty Member
Just saw this old link posted on Tumblr.

Also on Tumblr people are posting screenshots from army guys' social media posts, saying how he had special forces on patrol with him all the time, that he had more protection than the Queen and other things about his poor attitude.

I expect he'll throw the entire British military under the bus next, for Oprah's gratification.
Have you got any links to the tumblr posts? I haven't got a clue how to use that site!

Reactions: 10

House of Tea

VIP Member
But the point is, Diana would not have bed hopped if Charles had not swanned off with Camilla. She was put to one side once she had the heirs. Charles is every bit as entitled and concerned with his wants and needs as Harry. Ironically their are questions about who Harry’s father is. He is without doubt, Charles’ son.

• Haha
  • Wow

Evangelina

VIP Member
Regardless of the reasons the engagement ended a press conference and a lawsuit was ridiculously dramatic.... an engagement is not legally binding
Gloria Allred seemed to think differently, we don't know if they had any engagement agreements, maybe related to the ring or similar.

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Bite Mark on right hand, bruise on the other. Is this a fake photo. Would love to know the context - when, where.
It's so grainy that I can't tell if it's fake. Other people have posted it here before. I think it was taken in Morocco but I don't know when.

Reactions: 9