Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
But the point is, Diana would not have bed hopped if Charles had not swanned off with Camilla.
That is what you said. And I stand by the no proof comment. Yes she might have been 100% faithful or equally she could have looked for love outside of the marriage with Charles even if he was faithful. After all there was a 12 year age gap, reportedly little interests in common and sadly more duty than love on Charles side. No one can say for certain, other than the marriage was a mismatch on both sides.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I noted that he twisted his wedding ring in this vid. I've seen him do this in other vids as well. I don't know much about hypnotherapy but aren't certain actions used as triggers - could this be his?
On the other hand I could be talking a loads of b****cks! Anyone put me right please?

• Haha

Jusa

VIP Member
I am blocked. Only heard their name on here this afternoon 🤷‍♀️
I don’t post about Williams brother and his first wife, but do follow a few accounts that do and sometimes retweet their posts.
I'm the same, I've never posted about them, but I do follow some accounts that do, having said that, I don't retweet their tweets tho

Peoniesandballetshoes

William and Harry were brats to Charles after diana died, treated him like a piggybank for years, William still does. Why do you think Harry is now moaning about being cut off and only living off Diana’s money, the 30 mill that he hasn’t had to touch because his dad’s paid the bill for everything all his life.

charles married a naive girl who clearly believe in fairytales and wanted to be queen, Charles tried with Diana until after William but it wasn’t good then started seeing Camilo (unsure if actual relationship or just the devotion of missed chances) then returned to Diana under orders from mummy and then they split after Harry. Both had affairs at that point so equal on that.
my thing about William and Harry and the public sympathy for them ongoing is that they shouldn’t have been allowed to choose to walk behind the coffin, should have been made to stay at the church, stupid idea.

they had a family, counselling for grief, went to school and have never had to worry about money or job security. If they were your next door neighbours in the same situation, maybe the local bigwig mayors child walking behind the coffin on its last trip through town and then identical family, financial and educational opportunities.
You would look at them and think, it’s sad you mum died but your father was still here and you have not had any normal financial worries unlike everyone else grieving but still needing to pay bills. You like me would say it’s sad and was a long time ago, go to therapy but I don’t want to hear about it and you need to grow up now.

william has grown, moved on and created a good life. Harry unfortunately has held onto that moment in time and I don’t think he will ever leave it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Poor, poor Diana, even if we assume that absolutely everything is true about Bashir, it was clearly Bashir which made Saint Diana mock Tiggy about the alleged by Diana/or by Bashir abortion.
I know, where there is smoke there is no fire when one reaches Sainthood.

Date: Jan 25, 1996

"With the words, "So sorry to hear about the baby," Diana reduced 30-year-old Tiggy Legge-Bourke to tears..."
According to the tabloid, Diana "walked up to Tiggy … and sneered" the "wounding seven-word lie."

The newspaper said Diana "even repeated the claim" to her mother-in-law, Queen Elizabeth II.
"The queen then spoke personally to Tiggy and satisfied herself that Diana's story was completely groundless," the newspaper said.
Shades of Queen Victoria and Lady Flora Hastings, only Queen Victoria's was far more awful.
"Who was Victoria's Lady Flora Hastings? The woman at the centre of the pregnancy scandal with Sir John Conroy. ITV, PBS Masterpiece in the US, ABC, BBC First in Australia, TV NZ1 - Radio Times" https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama...-that-rocked-queen-victorias-early-reign/amp/

• Wow

Starburst_87

Come now. Diana did cheat but only after Charles made it quite clear she was surplus to requirements after she had the heir and spare, but she was in her prime, quite fragile, had been used as a brood mare. Was she supposed to take vows of chastity? She was looking for The One, and the great sadness is, she never found them, Charles found his. It’s a man’s world isn’t it? Diana was so much younger than this grown man, and yet she is the one besmirched.
This sounds like something PDina would say.

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Who is that Jonathan Dean? Looks
Heather C
@BlissfullyMe_RN
I'm sorry someone has Jonathan Dean by the short and curlies but I stand by what he tweeted. It'll be a glorious day when everything comes out. And it will. It always does.
it, had a look, Sunday Times... No harry mentioned in tweets going back to April....😱 Why William?
someone has replied and put it back on his twitter 🤬

• Wow

Mrsoh

VIP Member
It will be another lie, and if Charles did say something along these lines No. 6 has distorted it to imply cruelty.

I'm waiting for No.6 to give us the benefit of his wisdom about the 2nd Amendment.
"Yeah guys I dunno much about the 2nd Amendment but my mate George Clooney said "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?".. Ha ha, bonkers, right?!
Like, all the Amendments are bonkers, right? Just throw that in there."
That's what I thought, how low he'll stoop is disgraceful

• Angry

Evangelina

VIP Member
I think that there is a bit of a media confusion about the Harkles, the Harkles have nothing to lose now, mistakes are made in the aftermath of Oprah by the Royals:

Facts, which are problematic to gather because personal biases, media with a political agenda, writers profiteering, disgruntled employees wanting revenge, paid marketing etc, tend to re surface when allignig random unrelated/related events, and horses mouth with the current ones.

April 1996 The Mail on Sunday published exactly what we know now about the Bashir interview, accusing BBC of manipulation.
Which means that Diana was alive and well, and was knowing that parts of Bashir information were lies, so did the Royals, and so did the rest of the UK, so did Morton in his books.
The divorce happened in August 1996.
The confirmation of Prince William was on March 9th 1997, and Diana and Charles look perfectly normal together.

The media game which for me is implied in the above seems to be another Royal attempt to win against the media with Wills statement against the BBC.
A game which the Royals tried to play twice before, the Squidgy tapes, and the aftermath of 1st. Mortons book, booth times in defence of Diana.
Factual for me because Diana gave a interview to Le Monde(Bashir made her do it probably) with Annick Cojean on the 27.August 1997, which created this:
and created the need for KP to save her sorry ass again, which they did.
It is a tangled Web of lies, entertaining because the Harkles are doing the same thing, what they are forgetting is that it's not the 90s anymore.

• Wow

Evangelina

VIP Member
Just venting, concerned about the Bashir narrative adopted by Wills, they can't be that...
Yes they can be very naive and poorly advised.

Might & power

Just saw this old link posted on Tumblr.

Also on Tumblr people are posting screenshots from army guys' social media posts, saying how he had special forces on patrol with him all the time, that he had more protection than the Queen and other things about his poor attitude.

I expect he'll throw the entire British military under the bus next, for Oprah's gratification.
Any chance of screenshot of them? Would love to see some!

Reactions: 11

shushablay

Chatty Member
watched an interesting documentary series on one of channel 5's streaming services in the timeline category, there's a few royal documentaries on there, many historical, but this 4 part series is called Behind the Palace Walls and was first broadcast in 1995 I think, so it predates Diana's death, the subjects they cover are royal wives, royal marriages, royal children etc and is very good for filling in the gaps from that period, Andrew Morton is one of the commentators and whilst it is all a bit snippy towards the RF, it does actually show what Diana could be like at times, also because it was prior to her untimely death, different people were speculating about what the future held for Diana, fergie and of course introduced Sophie as she was just about to marry in. Def worth a watch from the 90's perspective and covers things that make a lot of sense now. I imagine Harry has watched that, as they do go on about both TQ and PC being quite standoffish, even going back to Queen Mary and King George and how they treated their children

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thank God we have the excitement of the Eurovision Song Contest to watch instead. Dick and Dickster be pressing vote Germany, Norway, Switzerland.......
It starts half hour before the start of Eurovision 😁. It's on for 90 minutes fgs!

• Haha

Mairag

Chatty Member
But then he would be the Princess his wife wants to be!
I hope there's a blocklist else they've sat and individually blocked us all which is creepy af.....although also quite funny!
Would be interesting to know if those that are blocked use the same name here as on Twitter?

• Wow