Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well its very quiet in Morteshitehole. I am so hoping the surrogate carrying Dorita decides not to hand over the child., now that would be really interesting as she has a legal right to keep him if it's her egg that's been used. She could ask for a big pay out and then they'll be on the phone to Chas again.

I also heard that Tyler Perry's staff bullied by Muppet are with the lawyers so please let's hear more about this.

Reactions: 47
He’s so malicious and full of malice . Everything he’s saying is for headlines and attention . He wants to have an impact on the royal family . He is chief impact officer after all !! But he’s having the worst impact . He claims he feels hunted in the UK, no shit Sherlock. He really does have the worst traits in character.

Reactions: 36
Charles changed the genetic pain by letting his boys choose there partners for Love... unfortunately Harry was Duped
Also (and apologies if I’m repeating-I’m threads behind) - Charles has over indulged Harry again and again. He’s rarely heard the word no. He’s not repeating patterns - bullshit! This is in direct contrast to the generation before. It’s also why Harry is a spoiled A grade c**t!

Reactions: 37
Cressida Bonas on Harry: “He'd rant and complain about paparazzi lurking where clearly there were none, she said."

Harry was delusional, paranoid and angry long before Smegatron turned up.
Apparently Chelsy couldn't handle his temper and Cressida also said he was 'mean and tight fisted'.

Remember this blind gossip

Hazno has never been a 'nice' man.
Almost makes you feel sorry for Smegatron

Reactions: 53
I cannot stand Bryony fucking Gordon , did a great job getting herself sober but that’s all I’ve got.

Reactions: 26
What a cunt

Reactions: 28
Well, as the saying goes: Marry in haste, repent in leisure.

Reactions: 30
But if Charles was like that W and H would have gone to Goudinston school which Charles hated - but he didn't want that for his kids. And in way we all say things like to to our children ?

Reactions: 25
I don’t think Cressida and Chelsy ran because of the stiffness of royal life, they left Harry because he’s a cunt and didn’t want to marry him.

Reactions: 65
But if Charles was like that W and H would have gone to Goudinston school which Charles hated - but he didn't want that for his kids. And in way we all say things like to to our children ?
He's using every excuse in the book for him being a complete twat. He needs to realise he is to blame, his ego, arrogance and entitled personality

Reactions: 29
I’ve never liked or commented on any of the accounts. I just follow yet I’m blocked by that one and the death and taxes bloke so I’m guessing they’ve just blocked every account that follows one or several of the main accounts. Must be a bit time consuming!

Reactions: 13
That blind is being discussed on Twatter and San Diego has being named as the place he was battering prostitutes too?
In other news Tumblr is fucking batshit with extra nuts, are there any decent accounts to follow on there?
Search by tags at your peril!

Avoid the Harry stans and their 007 weirdness.

Anonymoushouseplantfan is great but she takes long breaks.

Helenaaurellia is good, and knows her royal background history.

Also The Empress and The Cat With The Emerald Tiara.

I just visited 2 or 3 sites at first and then followed some other ones who 'd left sensible or insightful comments on them.

Reactions: 15
The Queen has given her life to service & duty. William seems to have adopted her attitude. In ten years H&M will be completely irrelevant. Prince George will be 17 & I assume the press will be far more interested in George & his siblings than in H&M in the same way that there isn’t huge interest in Charles’ siblings.

Prince Harry coming out saying his father passed on his pain from the way he was parented when his grandmother is in her 90s & has just lost her husband shows that he doesn’t give a toss about anyone besides himself. I’m not convinced that he is madly in love with his wife either, it comes across like her skin colour gives him more material to lash out which is his favourite hobby it seems.

He’s said his piece, can he just go away. How many people live on or below the poverty line in CA where he lives in a mansion paid for with money he didn’t earn.

Reactions: 54
Oh please yes! I would love love love to see such a statement issued by Buck House Dignified and inclusive but firm. Fingers crossed that we get such a statement in the near future

Reactions: 38
On MarkleNews there are screenshots of twatter chatter that TPerry threw them out of his house and Harpo took them in and lawyers are involved due to MMs behaviour towards currently silenced women staff. Tperry allegedly also let them use his security, and something may have happened with that team as well. Another chatter saying that their Archewell platform had initially started well, with content contracts with Spotify and Netflix, but their strategy has changed massively and is now 100percent focused on revenge: they want an official apology (think ANL) and an admission of guilt (and I guess acceptance of all other semands) from the RF and are solely focused on that. This does not bode well for their contracts with Spotify and Netflix as it takes a long time to plan and produce content. Also, bearing in mind the revenge objective, the H interview for the Apple series was a very last minute addition. It wasn't originally in the line up, supposedly. All the other interviews were filmed, edited and in the can ages ago and then the train suddenly went to a way different track and now it is a Harry whining bombshell platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55
Sorry about quoting myself dahlings but I forgot to add - why is all the bad stuff about Harry being leaked now?

Is Smeggy going for divorce soon? If he gets mega amounts of shit thrown at him, he will be utterly destroyed in the media. Imagine the feeding frenzy of the deranged sugars.

And of course this will totally cover up and distract everyone from Smegatron bullying staff in the UK, Australia and (allegedly) at Tyler Perry's house.

Reactions: 34
“Like it or not, Prince Harry has found a peace with himself that wasn’t there before.”
Bryony Gordon needs to remove her rose-coloured glasses. If that’s him at peace with himself I’d hate to see him raging!
If he’s found peace with himself that‘s great, I wish he’d fuck off at be at peace quietly ... and then fuck off a little bit more!

Reactions: 43
If it was my job to protect the Royal family and I knew that the surrogate had used her own egg, I'd make sure the surrogate was moved somewhere safe with all the legal protection she could wish for and a nice financial package to enable her to take care of WB's daughter.

Maybe they have and that's what's caused the current meltdown. HFEW's claws are being pulled out one by one - no big payout from the family, no big inheritance to drain. If she has no daughter she's stuck with Farchie & the Whinge. HFEW has lost a future meal ticket.

Reactions: 26
If he’s found peace with himself that‘s great, I wish he’d fuck off at be at peace quietly ... and then fuck off a little bit more!
If that's peace then I really am a fluffy charming little hamster with multiple skills working as an undercover Tattle spy

People who are at peace with themselves do not consume themselves with revenge and bitterness.

How the fuck do such stupid people get get jobs with national newspapers

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.