Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘California nightmare: How high taxes, rampant crime, suffocating wokery, streets littered with homeless addicts, and years of liberal policies are blamed for ruining the Golden State... as thousands of families flee to Republican Texas and Florida .......’
they missed out
‘Ginger bloke from the UK with his Z lister wokey wife have also moved here recently which has added to the numbers fleeing due to the lack of oxygen in the State ‘cos they are using everyone else's quota as no one can shut them up’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Actually, this whole thing is bleeping insulting. My daughter is one of many teenagers turned away for help during the pandemic because our nhs was overwhelmed with children struggling. Doctor openly admitted he just couldn’t do much other than point us towards helpful websites as they’re over run. Same for myself, multiple mental health issues and the adult mental health services where I live are collapsing right now, there are not enough staff or funds. Ten years ago I could be referred to a psychiatrist for official diagnosis. Now ten years later you’re referred to a free local talking service if you’re lucky - if you’re suicidal you’re fucked because there aren’t enough beds! People are sent home literally on the edge. Then you have this over privileged, ungrateful twit having his therapy sessions from a billionaire for the world to see and moaning about his four years private therapy. Lucky you mate! Most of us can’t even see a bleeping doctor! I’m enraged by him and his inability to see what a self centred prick he is and how, instead of helping people, he’s just rubbing it in our faces. Go away! I don’t want your advice from your 13 trillion dollar home with your five therapists! duck the duck off!
Yes - why isnt he setting up therapy centres for people who can't afford private treatment.
He could have donated to something like this.
And he could use his celebrity/status to obtain funding from people with loadsa money to create something like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
@Flairey just to let you know, I dreamed about smacking someone round the head with a sellotape dispenser. It’s makes a hell of a satisfying crunch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes - why isnt he setting up therapy centres for people who can't afford private treatment.
He could have donated to something like this.
And he could use his celebrity/status to obtain funding from people with loadsa money to create something like this.
This is exactly the way I thought (hoped) they would go.Such a position of privilege can be used to advantage in these cases and many GOOD things could have been established by now ...but no... just weep wail whinge whine poor me,poor misunderstood me....ad nauseum....

Reactions: 26
The thing I really dont understand is what is the POINT of all this verbal diarrhea? Do they actually believe the tit they spout - I suppose they must - or else they wouldnt be doing it. Hazno tbf as She has been silent for a long time now. I used not to buy into the "terrible woman who stole our Prince" stuff, given that he is (allegedly a grown man, seen active service etc etc) but now I suspect more and more that she is manipulating him for her own ends. Expensive divorce, be seen to be magnaminous in letting Hazno take the kids back to the UK (ie she is unencumbered) and she moves on to the next mark(le).
As long as the poor kids don't have to stay with the vile evil twisted witch i may even accept the ginger turd back into this lovely country of ours. This is on the proviso I don't have to see his odious little face ever again. I'd happily take them in myself, the kids, not the traitorous backstabbing halfwitted little bleep. If they do exist, their lives are going to be a living he'll paraded about for the highest bidder left with the woman who proclaims to be mother.

Reactions: 25
Does anyone know what’s happened to Harry’s friends?
He is appearing completely isolated and all his friends look like sparkly American celebs?
(Sorry if covered on a previous thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I like to think The Palace are planning ahead with regards to Brenda’s funeral and where these two idiots are placed, it’ll be diplomacy working at its best.
With a bit of luck PC and Wills will exclude them completely... "Not required to attend" and not bow to his demands...couldn't risk adding to his genetic pain and blah blah ....

Reactions: 24
Actually, this whole thing is bleeping insulting. My daughter is one of many teenagers turned away for help during the pandemic because our nhs was overwhelmed with children struggling. Doctor openly admitted he just couldn’t do much other than point us towards helpful websites as they’re over run. Same for myself, multiple mental health issues and the adult mental health services where I live are collapsing right now, there are not enough staff or funds. Ten years ago I could be referred to a psychiatrist for official diagnosis. Now ten years later you’re referred to a free local talking service if you’re lucky - if you’re suicidal you’re fucked because there aren’t enough beds! People are sent home literally on the edge. Then you have this over privileged, ungrateful twit having his therapy sessions from a billionaire for the world to see and moaning about his four years private therapy. Lucky you mate! Most of us can’t even see a bleeping doctor! I’m enraged by him and his inability to see what a self centred prick he is and how, instead of helping people, he’s just rubbing it in our faces. Go away! I don’t want your advice from your 13 trillion dollar home with your five therapists! duck the duck off!
100%. Mental health support in the UK is horrendous beyond belief. At best you can sit on a waiting list for months for some talking therapies where you get asked to write your feelings on a 'feelings flower' like a 4 year old. When non suprisingly that doesn't work, the best they can do is tell you to contact them (if and only if) you are going to kill yourself. I really feel for Harry and his missus, it must be so awful being able to avoid that with their multi-millions.

• Sad
  • Wow
Hello all, trying to catch up but something struck me today. Hazno must be struggling with the fact that at least one of his friends hired his wife before he did, and worrying that that will come out.
Or maybe uncle Andrew already been there and wb can't cope with sloppy seconds ... or thirds fourths...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Harry and his "history repeating" obsession saw him mentioning his Mother's boyfriend being "not white" and suggests people might have had a problem with that.
He believes people have a problem because he married a woman of colour.

Bashir used his Mother to further his career and he is not white.

Oprah is using Harry and she's not white.

Yep, like the song by the Propellerheads and Dame Shirley Bassey, "it's all just a little bit of history repeating..."

But Harry, you could "break that cycle" by shutting up.

We get the message - you are angry with your Dad and the millions you got from your Mother's Will isn't enough and you want more.

Well, we want less.
Less of your yapping.

This is exactly the way I thought (hoped) they would go.Such a position of privilege can be used to advantage in these cases and many GOOD things could have been established by now ...but no... just weep wail whinge whine poor me,poor misunderstood me....ad nauseum....
Exactly.
And I still dont know what good works his wife has done.
They just appear to talk and not DO.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I remember going to Croatia on holiday September 2016 and visiting the island of Hvar. It had just reopened to visitors after locking the island down for Prince Harry and his friends to get completely steaming drunk. The locals were bemused!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
He is appearing completely isolated and all his friends look like sparkly American celebs?
God would you want to be mates with him still if you knew it meant putting up with her? I've seen this before with my in laws. Sister in law was that obnoxious to bro in laws mates they all dumped him and gave her exactly what she wanted, him all to herself. Quite sad really.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
One friend has been quoted as saying " we have lost him" ...so I expect that stands for most of them.The true Brit type friends he had before marriage certainly do not fit in with wifey's wishes....

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I came across this article about mistakes that can make millennials look unprofessional. It’s like it was written about them. My favourites from the list:

2. acting overly entitled
4. lack of focus
5. only be out for themselves
7. inability to take or give criticism
8. Talking more than listening
12. Expecting too many perks
14. Not being willing to take the time to learn

Reactions: 22
The whole Charles and Diana marriage should never have been allowed. The queen should and pp should have let him marry the commoner back in the day. I don't doubt there's not loads of unfaithfulness in the royal family it's what they have done for centuries, had a spouse and then a bit on the side.

I don't see Diana or Charles as bad people just two people put in a crap situation. He wanted to be married to someone else and she hated the fact he was sleeping with someone else.

Harry needs to stop putting him mum on a pedestal. I am sure she was a fantastic mum but unfortunately she passed. I wish everyone would just let her rest in peace now. You don't hear people constantly banging on about the queen mum etc.

If I was Diana I would be mortified that even after death no one not even my son would let sleeping dogs lie.

• Heart
I noted that he twisted his wedding ring in this vid. I've seen him do this in other vids as well. I don't know much about hypnotherapy but aren't certain actions used as triggers - could this be his?
On the other hand I could be talking a loads of b****cks! Anyone put me right please?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.