Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does not love him. Obvious to the entire world. It would suit her purposes if she did not have the bother of divorcing him, and instead received lifetime financial support from the RF, kept the titles and merched herself forever. My question is....is the RF going to stand down and watch this happen ?
Archie would then become the Duke of Sussex and Meghan would become the DOWAGER Duchess 🤣 and I don’t think she would like that one little bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Totally agree that despite their well meaning intentions anything the Royals say about getting help, opening up and talking means duck all for the average Brit.

One of my children had a difficult time at university ( fell into a very dark hole through stress) and when he went for advice he was told the waiting time to see a counsellor was 4 months.
I’m sorry. US you essentially hand over all the money you have. A session is $175 an hour. Group is 60 a week. You hope you have a good doc. Y’all don’t have to pay, just wait. Wish there was a hybrid. We have to pay a lot of some meds also. My mom is on government retirement (social security and Medicare). 1st of year one med was 500 another 400

Actually, that didn't define her life. She married Aristotle Onasis (uber wealthy Greek billionaire) and after his death moved to NYC with her kids. She became a successful publisher and had a multi-year (very long term right up to her death) affair with a Jewish man whom both of her children liked. She actually didn't let JFK's dying in her arms (with half a head) destroy her life. A very strong, admirable woman.
To be fair she married Aristotle because of his money and the safety he could provide. She meet him when her sister (who was after Aristotle) invited her on a cruise. She stole her sisters live interest from her. Her and her sister were always after the money. She did use the money wisely and raised two wonderful children. I do respect her for her love and duty to her children and family. She too did things people might not respect

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
¹
My hubby used to be close protection officer in out force area so looked after all the Royals at one time or another. PA has always been a complete cock. They'd do handover in a brand new top of the range vehicle and he'd run his finger over the back and say this car is filthy, you could have cleaned it. Brand spanking new straight off the forecourt. twit. Of them all Anne was the best, great sense of humour and no dramas. Made the job really easy for the PO and a pleasure to look after. Also always grateful.

wb and wbfew are just pond life they really are. Orca is a disgrace and should be taken off air. I cant decide who is the biggest bleep, pwb or Orca at the moment. Him for trashing his family or her for enabling him. Absolute wastes of oxygen and I wish They'd shut the duck up
Her. She should know better. If she truly cared, she would try and help instead of stirring. She just after money or fame (she already had). Shame on her for enabling him and pwfew

Reactions: 16
I watched all of the mental health series that Oprah did, which includes some famous people, but is mostly made up of mental health stories from everyday people from around the world. Harry’s story is the least interesting of them all and only a small part of the series. Harry comes across as someone who’s only skimmed the surface of therapy, maybe only having EMDR for phobias, which hypnotist Paul McKenna has been using for years with clients, or talking to a Life Coach and maybe a bit of CBT.

It’s a shame that all the publicity for this series is about Harry, when there are much more moving and interesting stories in the series from ordinary people from around the world. For instance the stories of children from war zones and how therapy helped them, a parent coping with the suicide of a child, a girl with schizophrenia, a gay man helping other gays in Africa, a female Olympic boxer with such crippling OCD she wanted to kill herself. All these other stories were much more moving and interesting than anything Harry had to say.
Gee thats a shame. Because of Harry I have refused to watch it and Im guessing there are others who feel the same way. its all about Harry, thats how its been highlighted. Again the royal connection or no one would give a flying fig about Harry. Ive seen a tiny little snippit about Lady GaGa being raped which was on it. But nothing on anyone else, just Harry.

Be grateful that you are blocked, their posts are vomit inducing 🤢🤮
Its probably one of the twitter sites haznot is allowed to read. Their PR people or her spend all their time making those sites glowing and positive, Maybe thats why he was surprised of the frosty reception he received at PP funeral. The fool is only fed positive crap so has no idea how badly his interviews are going down She would be filling his head with crap about how helpful they are and how people are on his side. The loser probably thinks he can jump back into the RF whevever he wants.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She was never called that by the British public and the term was never used while she was alive. It was coined by Tony Blair's speechwriters after her death. Then it caught on. But while she was alive the term did not exist nor did it occur to anyone to try and come up with a similar-meaning nickname.
I thought that term started to be used after she did the Panorama interview with Martin Bashir and said she wanted to be “Queen of people’s hearts”, which eventually got shortened to the People’s Princess and used by Tony Blair in the funeral speech. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 14
I'm beginning to think that this is all a set up with Orca to gain sympathy for Smeggy. Hazno exposes himself as a man who is mentally unwell with anger issues 🙄 cue loads of support for Smeggy when she finally admits that she can't handle him and he needs to be sectioned so she can get access to his inheritance!
I agree. All of this is her ammunition in the divorce settlement. She has no intention of staying with Harry. Im convinced of that. After he exposes all his Truths, what else does he have to offer her. He is out of the RF, so what else is there. PC money gone, I believe the titles for the babies are also gone, security gone. He has nothing else to offer. There is only so many whinge and pity party interviews he can do that will earn enough cash to keep the woman in a lifestyle she craves.

There is only one step left, divorce because of his anger and irrational behaviour. She may stick with him for a while after she "leaves him" just to get some publicity and victim mileage of the dutiful wife holding the family together. But she wont hang around for long. Bloody fool Harry, where to then. He is being set up, there is a reason she has been in the background while he makes a fool of himself on national tv. witch Porka is in on it, ill bet she will be the one doing the exclusive with Megabitch when it all falls apart.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The thing I really dont understand is what is the POINT of all this verbal diarrhea? Do they actually believe the tit they spout - I suppose they must - or else they wouldnt be doing it. Hazno tbf as She has been silent for a long time now. I used not to buy into the "terrible woman who stole our Prince" stuff, given that he is (allegedly a grown man, seen active service etc etc) but now I suspect more and more that she is manipulating him for her own ends. Expensive divorce, be seen to be magnaminous in letting Hazno take the kids back to the UK (ie she is unencumbered) and she moves on to the next mark(le).
If the divorce ever happens, Harry (ie. the Royal Family) are going to have to shell out a HUGE amount of alimony to make that happen. That’s her best bargaining chip and she is not going to give it up easily or cheaply.

I am more reassured every day about the fate that awaits these two. There is an old phrase about ‘giving someone enough rope to hang themselves.” I think that‘s just what the RF has done.

I think they are VERY over-exposed and Harry is coming across as obnoxiously different f;rom the image we had.

My submission for a thread title:

“SHUT HARRY UP!”...Therapists scream into the din...“No one wants to pay to end up ...like HIM!
Hahahaha. I was thinking something similar but mine was more along the lines of “Shut up Harry, just shut up, shut up, shut up!” Yours is better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
OK folks there's a twitter account @StrongWrite that has blocked a lot of people who are anti Woko OhNo including me. I'd never heard of this account until today but there are rumours its Woko herself or one of her people. I'm curious who else is blocked?
So they've been around for quite a while. I used to keep an eye on the public's opinions about Hazno and his then future bride on the tumblr community, going back to well before the wedding but left as some of the accounts on there's behaviour was... questionable... to say the least (not naming any names but there are/were a couple of prominent ones with a borderline Messiah complex and thought Hazno was being coherced into marriage and that his now wife was a stoodge for some new world order organisation that wanted to bring down the monarchy). Strong Write appeared either just before or just after the wedding, I can't remember exactly, but around the same time as DripDrop and TorontoPaper1, it all became beyond ridiculous and I got bored reading the incoherent, paranoid ramblings accounts which absolved WB of any wrongdoing (and that he was being blackmailed into behaving in the way he was, that they were living in different countries, and the wedding was a front which was going to be called off at the last minute yadda, yadda, yadda...) People thought back then that SW was MM, personally I think they're either a brilliant troll or just a M&H Stan with way too much time on their hands. I found this forum not long before the interview with Orca, funnily enough from the Lauren Goodger threads 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why would the royal family pay Harry's alimony? Sarah's alimony was based on Andrew's military salary. She had debts paid off. But she was very poorly advised. Harry having walked away can only give her the 30million.

Reactions: 24
I seem to remember reading a blind ages ago that before they got married she offered to leave Hazzno for a ridiculous amount of money and they told her to do one. Be in no doubt this has been in her plans for years and the cost has risen. I think after the bullying is revealed she'll be seen who she actually is and so they won't need to shell out a penny. I think the perfect karma for both of them is to remain married to each for the rest of their lives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
It is actually getting worse.
Many claimed that they have no where to go with accusations after Oprah.
Peg comes out and accuses someone of something sexual, next stage.
Harry claims someone threatened them, secret service etc.
There are no limits for the Harkles now, and it was all preventable.
In the last 20 threads here many predicted the paths they may take, typically as with Diana, the Royals did not.
Ummm I think the Royals definitely know now. I cannot believe that the RF are continuing to sit back and twiddle their thumbs. They have stuff on her, I am sure of it and if things become too unbearable they will do something about it. There is no way that the RF will sit back and let any accusatuon of sexual assult or worse, go by without challenging that. I just dont see it.

A vague accusation of raciscm has not had the desired effect and PW did not let that statement go by unchallenged. I dare her to even try with such an accusation. I think too much emphasis is being put on what the American people think. They do NOT have any say in whether we have a monachy or not. The British people and those who do matter are behind the RF. You can see it everywhere. PW is doing a smashing job and he has balls. He will speak out if they even try to go too low with their tit. The monachy is not some little terrified child. That is what they want us to think but its not true any longer.

This is a new monachy, a more modern one. I still feel PC and PW have taken over a lot from the Queen and have more say. Why would they bother defending themselves publicly when they dont have to. Is anything those tossers in the USA said or done so far worth defending. Nope, not needed. Yes, they have pissed us off, but it has not damaged the RF at all. But if they go low I cannot see PW letting that go. I just dont see it, I have more faith in the RF than that.

And to add, I knew that interview would not be the final assult from the losers. Only IF they had gotten what they wanted would it have been. But seeing as they have been told no, there probably is more to come. I hope there is because that will mean those titles and succession are gone and I want that to happen badly. Bring it on, I am still backing the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Watching the ITV documentary on the Queen Mother which came on right after the Hazzno show last night, it was striking to note some of the parallels between Edward VIII and his brother, and William and Harry. The look on Edwards face in some of the footage is the same miserable pout Harry has. Edwards disenchantment with the commitment required to be royal was one thing, but seeing Wallis peeking through the window at his coronation made me think of Meagain.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.